Trump takes Limo for 250 yard ride to meet Bush

Donald Trump takes limo to meet George W Bush - 250 yards away

Was it raining ?

Seriously though,how is the great mans health ? He has missed a few engagements and,if anything, is becoming more and more erratic.
With the hatred of the left towards President Trump, even a 10 yard drive would be very dangerous. I am sure the Secret Service wouldn't want to take the risk of some Liberal Lone Wolf Sniper getting a chance to make history, so put him in Obama's beast, that Mushelle would take and go 5 yards to the fresh vegetable market..
Barack_and_Michelle_Obama_wave_from_the_presidential_limousine.jpg

Trump ties his shoe
Trump takes a crap
Trump looks at a statue
Trump opened his eyes
Trump used a Q-Tip

Another butt hurt, cry baby thread.

Thanks for the laugh tommy. You are hilarious!

Tommy,

As you sit in your loft in Wales creating threads to annoy those that voted for Trump it make me wonder are you just a little jealous you can not have a limousine drive you 250 yards?

Donald Trump takes limo to meet George W Bush - 250 yards away
Was it raining ?
Seriously though,how is the great mans health ? He has missed a few engagements and,if anything, is becoming more and more erratic.

Ah, you can always tell how great the man is doing by the ever-increasing desperation of the anti-Trump vitriol! Back in the real world, The Donald has given me a nice paid holiday off and made nice with the Bushes. All's well in the world which really upsets the Left, especially this bonehead OP here who is pissed about a limo ride and he doesn't even live in the country. You'd think HE was paying for the gas. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back