Tolerant leftists threaten to kill store owner and burn down store for selling historical item

Nazi flag at Shelton antique store draws death threats

Ahh more tolerance from the left. Sickening people.....I would never buy it for that price unless there was some documentation that proves it's from WW2
Yet you can't prove it was someone leaning left or right politically...
Lol, anytime one of you loonies don't agree with someone, you piss your panties.
Are you gonna use that as an intelligent rely or a republican reply?

Ahh more tolerance from the left. Sickening people.....I would never buy it for that price unless there was some documentation that proves it's from WW2
Lol, anytime one of you loonies don't agree with someone, you piss your panties.
Either way you want to, but it's the truth.

It is the truth that the story never indicated any political ideologies that is correct..Your shit is just,,,shit....

It is the truth that the story never indicated any political ideologies that is correct..Your shit is just,,,shit....
A few months back liberals were saying nazi, nazi, nazi about anything and everything. Please keep it up, I just hope republicans show footage of the pussy marches. And say is this the type of people you want to represent you? Just please keep it up.

A few months back liberals were saying nazi, nazi, nazi about anything and everything. Please keep it up, I just hope republicans show footage of the pussy marches. And say is this the type of people you want to represent you? Just please keep it up.
So you've never said anything out of context?

Or is it all literal?

But there is still no way to prove what the OP claimed...Sorry Charlie...

Or is it all literal?

Not continually, like leftist on here and abroad. I'm still hearing Bush lied people died bullshit, even though it's been debunked.

I see nothing wrong with historical artifacts, but then I'm not a whiny liberal.

Whether we like it or not, it is historical. Sometimes when used appropriately it can warn of the atrocities of the past, with hopes of those reminders help in keeping them from being repeated.

Suuuuure, just bring a abortion or immigration or taxes or corporate giveaways or whatever you guys think is welfare or comb overs or fake news or Hillary Clinton or Bill Clinton or Barack Obama or Michelle Obama or minorities or opioid addicted white people or nazi flags or nazi salutes or the confederacy or salutes of the confederacy with any white conservative and see what happens to panties.

Or is it all literal?

Not continually, like leftist on here and abroad. I'm still hearing Bush lied people died bullshit, even though it's been debunked.
Bush lied, what about? Did his wife find out....??

Forum List

Back