Toilet paper poll

Over or under

• Over

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Under

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Sits on a shelf, the floor, the back of the toilet

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Wherever it lands, there shall it be buried!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know, don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (very important option, people always think there should be an 'other'

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
One in the holder, coming out "over"...

One standing ready on the floor just to the right of the throne...

One standing ready on the small, easily movable table that holds the library of magazines and catalogs just in front of the throne...

Six on the tank lid, stacked in pyramid fashion-one on top of two on top of three- (or to resemble a Christmas tree if you wish) in case the others run low...

When fully loaded with Scott 1000 sheets per roll, I'm set for the week!:lol:

Try this for a whole spider season...spray a household cleaner with bleach in the toilet bowl, the lavatory, the shower floor and the bathtub floor after the last use in the morning...and again before everyone goes to bed if they've been used since morning.

Spiders like to eat the little bitty bugs that come for water...the little bitty bugs don't like bleach and will not come ...the spiders will go elsewhere looking for little bitty bugs...and you're bathroom surfaces will be 'bleachy clean' 24/7.

It takes only a small amount of spraying to do the trick...and don't forget the kitchen sinks.

One should NEVER find oneself home alone with an empty roll and the new roll on the next floor up.
Exactly!

One of my daughters keeps her house as if Better Homes and Gardens is scheduled to come soon for a photo session. On one occasion, I was forced to scream through the door that I needed another roll...she kept their backup rolls neatly stacked in a walk in closet on the other side of their bedroom. I still cannot fathom the logic behind that. My other daughter keeps several rolls in a cute little miniature 'china closet' just in front of the throne. She's sensible like me but with a little more pride in her decor. I'm a utilitarian with no expectations of judgmental guests using my facilities.

Over for sure although the way one of my cats shreds it, maybe I will try the under technique.

under makes not a bit of difference..... little devils that they are.

Yeah, we have an adult cat that loves this game. So yeah, I think we are gonna have to move it to the back of the toilet.

It would be nice not to have to deal with shredded TP everywhere first thing in the morning, LOL.

One should NEVER find oneself home alone with an empty roll and the new roll on the next floor up.
Exactly!

One of my daughters keeps her house as if Better Homes and Gardens is scheduled to come soon for a photo session. On one occasion, I was forced to scream through the door that I needed another roll...she kept their backup rolls neatly stacked in a walk in closet on the other side of their bedroom. I still cannot fathom the logic behind that. My other daughter keeps several rolls in a cute little miniature 'china closet' just in front of the throne. She's sensible like me but with a little more pride in her decor. I'm a utilitarian with no expectations of judgmental guests using my facilities.

I'm horrible about that issue. If there are less than three rolls in my immediate vicinity, I start stockpiling.

2c0a7d4391964b9dc31a28f73c7bf149.jpg

Makes you realize either way, you're screwed.

picdump-604-15.jpg

Over definitely. That way you can tuck in the corners when company is coming to make it look like you have maid service.

Well, I don't do it this elaborate, though,

Toilet_paper_origami_crop.jpg

Eek! Now I'll be sure to check each time I stop at a gas station or rest stop!

True story. Years ago I was in a fast food joint when a lady came out of the restroom in tears and screaming like a wild women. All she could do was point at the bathroom door.

Do something, for God sake do something, she finally blurted out.

Me and another man went in (after knocking of course) and there, looking out of the toilet was a Pigs head.

How anyone snuck that in unnoticed is beyond me.

I prefer over but our cats love to unroll it so I have to choose under.

Usually under and I'll tell you why...

Small children and cats.

Their natural tendency is to spin the roll towards them, so if it is under the roll will not unravel as they play with it.

Though these days I don't much care. Kids are grown and I have no cats...
my cat caught on to that trick early on..but she got bored with it..

One in the holder, coming out "over"...

One standing ready on the floor just to the right of the throne...

One standing ready on the small, easily movable table that holds the library of magazines and catalogs just in front of the throne...

Six on the tank lid, stacked in pyramid fashion-one on top of two on top of three- (or to resemble a Christmas tree if you wish) in case the others run low...

When fully loaded with Scott 1000 sheets per roll, I'm set for the week!:lol:
what happens when you accidentally knock the pyramid over?

Forum List

Back