Toilet paper poll

Over or under

• Over

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Under

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Sits on a shelf, the floor, the back of the toilet

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Wherever it lands, there shall it be buried!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know, don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (very important option, people always think there should be an 'other'

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Usually under and I'll tell you why...

Small children and cats.

Their natural tendency is to spin the roll towards them, so if it is under the roll will not unravel as they play with it.

Though these days I don't much care. Kids are grown and I have no cats...

Over or under?

tp_diag01.gif

Just another reason to vote 'over.'

fun fact: most rest area restrooms are infested with spiders..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skCdp5oTIE]Giant Toilet Spider Attacks My Foot - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Over or under?

tp_diag01.gif

fun fact: most rest area restrooms are infested with spiders..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skCdp5oTIE]Giant Toilet Spider Attacks My Foot - YouTube[/ame]

Holy FUCK!! GTFO!! OMG!!!!

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I just followed one of the links attached to the end of that video, and REALLY upset myself.:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMFQpCTaHLk]Knife Game Song, Trick Gone Wrong! - YouTube[/ame]

FYI, Looks like a Type A board;

"People who prefer their toilet paper OVER the roll are Type A's

Those who like the paper OVER the top (see illustration) are people who are Type A personalities. They like to go after what they want. And they’re overt and obvious about it. Even, at times, getting in someone’s face. These are risk taking people who are fearless in the face of danger or threats. They are competitive and they like to win, not come in second.

People who prefer their toilet paper UNDER the roll are Type B's

These are people who feel far more comfortable working for someone else. They are a group or team-oriented person. They are the Type B’s in life who want to get along–sometimes at any cost, unfortunately. Not as confident, they often find comfortableness within a group who has a leader. They don’t want to be a leader,
..."

HOW DO YOU DISPENSE YOUR TOILET PAPER? IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU!

FYI, Looks like a Type A board;

"People who prefer their toilet paper OVER the roll are Type A's

Those who like the paper OVER the top (see illustration) are people who are Type A personalities. They like to go after what they want. And they’re overt and obvious about it. Even, at times, getting in someone’s face. These are risk taking people who are fearless in the face of danger or threats. They are competitive and they like to win, not come in second.

People who prefer their toilet paper UNDER the roll are Type B's

These are people who feel far more comfortable working for someone else. They are a group or team-oriented person. They are the Type B’s in life who want to get along–sometimes at any cost, unfortunately. Not as confident, they often find comfortableness within a group who has a leader. They don’t want to be a leader,
..."

HOW DO YOU DISPENSE YOUR TOILET PAPER? IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU!

Uh, yeah... I just wanted my kids to quit spinning an entire roll onto the floor...

It should be over....

however, the kittens have decided that over or under.... toilet paper is the greatest toy in the world. It now sits on the counter.... waiting to be turned into....

:eek:

art.

I cant even explain it to you.... next time they make art i will take a pic and post it for you.

This is weird. That this topic is raised today.

When I woke up and did my business this morning, I reached for the TP......and my arm broke a spider web on the way.

Very uncomfortable feeling.....having a spider web draped on you. I could not locate the builder. Could be anywhere.

Last edited:
This is weird. That this topic is raised today.

When I woke up and did my business this morning, I reached for the TP......and my arm broke a spider web on the way.

Very uncomfortable feeling.....having a spider web draped on you. I could not locate the builder. Could be anywhere.

Yeah, I hate that feeling.

Forum List

Back