Todays Quote...

Exactly. I made the same observation when he won the prize, too. Looks like Obama can impress people just by promising to do something, without any previous examples of accomplishing similar goals.

Exactly. I made the same observation when he won the prize, too. Looks like Obama can impress people just by promising to do something, without any previous examples of accomplishing similar goals.

Oh he's already demonstrated his uncanny ability to SWOON people into some sort of hypnotic trance, but we've also already seen that much of what he says is pure bull shit. He's a liar.

Sotto voce

'Damn listen, there's someone else, i didn't cause your cancer, life moves on, get with it, find someone else, i'm really in love, fluck stop crying... cya'

And wasn't he another draft dodger, a real inspiration.

http://www.realchange.org/gingrich.htm

Last edited:
"I really don't have polio; I just can not bare having to make love to a naked Eleanor one more time."

FDR memo to Lucy Mercer

"Martha, the reason I told you to call on the termite inspector was because I HAVE A FUCKING STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to gum it."

George Washington

Last edited:
"All men are created equal, but saucy black slave women are created for Big Red Thomas' John Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thomas Jefferson's first draft of the Declaration of Independence.

"We are the ones we have been waiting for, we meaning me, and now that I am here, we, meaning you, can fuck off."

Obama's first night in the White House bath tub.

"Let me say this about that, JFK spent so much time in the White House pool that all the penicillin in Vegas could not clean it, so I turned it into a tennis court where I could ace that fat jew Kissinger."

Richard Nixon drinking with Oliver Stone.

Wow Frogen, not a single one of those were funny.

If I laugh, it is funny.

I thank my mother for a healthy ego and a liver that could fry Larry Hagman up in an onion.

*By the way I lived in Arkansas once, word of advise, farting in church is no longer on the cutting edge of comedy.

Last edited:
I lost you on the Grant joke, didn't I?

You seem like a woman who like superior fire power.

Forum List

Back