Another Great Rule in the Health Care Bill!

IMO...... Let's not kid ourselves here. Pre-existing conditions are a real problem for many. Whatever the ultimate solution is for the financial end of healthcare, this will have to be addressed & corrected.

As much as I support free enterprise, competition and yes, capitalism, I could also spend a week sharing what I don't like about insurance companies, most of all medical insurance.

I feel their industry can be left intact, stable and secure and problems like this worked through. Well frankly it has to be, because in the long term, Government Dictated Healthcare is even more damaging.

Mike

IMO...... Let's not kid ourselves here. Pre-existing conditions are a real problem for many. Whatever the ultimate solution is for the financial end of healthcare, this will have to be addressed & corrected.

As much as I support free enterprise, competition and yes, capitalism, I could also spend a week sharing what I don't like about insurance companies, most of all medical insurance.

I feel their industry can be left intact, stable and secure and problems like this worked through. Well frankly it has to be, because in the long term, Government Dictated Healthcare is even more damaging.

Mike

IMHO the healthcare mess is a function of no one is allowed to die. 24% of medical care is spent on the dying and 50% spent on the sickest 5% of the population. I'm not saying stop treatment for these patients, just that we need to manage (ration?) the resources better to avoid the US Treasury's bankruptcy.

The plan that was described to me, by someone who read the bill that has passed committee, sounds like a pretty good idea.

I think by the time it reaches the Senate it won't be the scary take over that everyone is getting misinformation about.

Forum List

Back