Todays"Dumb Question":Are We Still In "The Early Stages" Of The Russian Investigation?. Hmm?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: At some point all of the liberal commentators we have seen on all of the networks have got to stop saying "Well, I can't answer this right now being we are in the early stages of the Russian Hacking Investigation". :laugh:
And how many months have we been hearing liberals claim this/speak of the issue on Fox/MSNBC/CNN/ABC and the rest?
:hmpf:
Trump won in a decisive landslide in November, and soon they started pointing fingers at the Russians being Hillary is just an innocent, respectable, honest human being!! :laugh:
There is no way she could of lost, I mean, wasn't she 50 points ahead in October?
:laugh2:
Well here we are almost two weeks into June, and are Democrat Commentators still claiming that "We Are Still In The Early Stages Of The Russian Investigation"? And when did this Russian Investigation actually start? :poke: :slap: :dunno:

:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: At some point all of the liberal commentators we have seen on all of the networks have got to stop saying "Well, I can't answer this right now being we are in the early stages of the Russian Hacking Investigation". :laugh:
And how many months have we been hearing liberals claim this/speak of the issue on Fox/MSNBC/CNN/ABC and the rest?
Trump won in a decisive landslide in November, and soon they started pointing fingers at the Russians being Hillary is just an innocent, respectable, honest human being!! :laugh:
There is no way she could of lost, I mean, wasn't she 50 points ahead in October?
Well here we are almost two weeks into June, and are Democrat Commentators still claiming that "We Are Still In The Early Stages Of The Russian Investigation"? And when did this Russian Investigation actually start? :poke: :slap: :dunno:
Since we were forced to bring a Special Investigator on board due to ongoing political interference by the Republicans (Trump and Nunes come to mind), yes, we're back to "Early Stages" again. Suck it up.

There is nothing to investigate, but yes, Dems will keep "investigating" that NOTHING.
At taxpayers' expense EXPENSE EXPENSE EXPENSE.............................

Last edited:

1. Since we were forced to bring a Special Investigator on board due to ongoing political interference by the Democrats (All of the lost causers come come to mind), yes, we're back to "Early Stages" again rehashing half truths and downright lies from the left wing, we will have to suck it up.

Trump did not win "in a decisive landslide in November", no matter how often this LIE is repeated the effort to revise history is a failure.

Investigations take on a life of their own, much like a jig saw puzzle, it takes time and work to see the entire picture. Each part leads to the next, and once the first corner is established one might say the investigation has legs. The Russian Question has legs and arms; soon enough a torso will begin to emerge.

Mueller is competent and tenacious, and he will uncover what Trump is trying to hide.

Yes, Dems will keep investigating NOTHING.
At taxpayers' expense EXPENSE EXPENSE EXPENSE.............................
BenghaziBenghaziBenghaziBenghazi

I agree with you, but both sides of the aisle have been wasting time and money playing investigators way too much. Not just Dems. Every time someone on the other side sneezes, they are investigating it. It has become ridiculous.

Since we were forced to bring a Special Investigator on board due to ongoing political interference by the Republicans (Trump and Nunes come to mind), yes, we're back to "Early Stages" again. Suck it up.

Not accurate. There was not enough evidence to bring an investigator in until dumbass tweeted . The investigation will fall apart as Muller starts messing with Loretta Lynch.

The first ten months of investigation finding nothing was called the PREAMBLE.

Now that nothing has turned up where they wanted it, all the dirt seems to be pointing at democrats, now the real investigation begins.

They will simply have to DIG DEEPER.

Jeff Sessions has funny ears that stick out like some Russians---- better give him a close look.

And some of Trump's Attorney's former clients had business with Russia, so he may be investigated.

Then there is Jared Kushner, who kinda looks like a Russian agent from a James Bond flick married to a girl named Ivanka? Definitely check him out.

The Democrats want to out-McCarthy McCarthy. There will never be any resolution to these investigations. The Democrats have lost every other way, their only Trump Card (ahem) left (sorry), is to endlessly tie the Administration up in phony scandals until hell freezes over.

I BLAME THE REPUBLICANS FOR THIS! Here we had an Obama Administration who half the people were Iranian or had Muslim ties (Valery Jarrett, Huma Adebin, just for starters), not to mention members of the Muslim Brotherhood constantly visiting Obama, and THE REPUBLICANS NEVER RAISED A WHISPER! Sure, they don't have the backing of the media, but they never seem to be able to come together on anything. Now Rand Paul is the holdout on healthcare making it barely possible to pass a healthcare bill.

DEMOCRATS: the party of the corrupt.

REPUBLICANS: the party of the inept.

The first ten months of investigation finding nothing was called the PREAMBLE.

Now that nothing has turned up where they wanted it, all the dirt seems to be pointing at democrats, now the real investigation begins.

They will simply have to DIG DEEPER.

Jeff Sessions has funny ears that stick out like some Russians---- better give him a close look.

And some of Trump's Attorney's former clients had business with Russia, so he may be investigated.

Then there is Jared Kushner, who kinda looks like a Russian agent from a James Bond flick married to a girl named Ivanka? Definitely check him out.

The Democrats want to out-McCarthy McCarthy. There will never be any resolution to these investigations. The Democrats have lost every other way, their only Trump Card (ahem) left (sorry), is to endlessly tie the Administration up in phony scandals until hell freezes over.

I BLAME THE REPUBLICANS FOR THIS! Here we had an Obama Administration who half the people were Iranian or had Muslim ties (Valery Jarrett, Huma Adebin, just for starters), not to mention members of the Muslim Brotherhood constantly visiting Obama, and THE REPUBLICANS NEVER RAISED A WHISPER! Sure, they don't have the backing of the media, but they never seem to be able to come together on anything. Now Rand Paul is the holdout on healthcare making it barely possible to pass a healthcare bill.

DEMOCRATS: the party of the corrupt.

REPUBLICANS: the party of the inept.
Are you sure the investigation has gone "nowhere?" I believe in an ongoing investigation they can't disclose their findings yet. I don't know what the outcome will be and right now there are so many squirrels running down rabbit holes that I'm losing track of what in hell they're investigating to begin with. Mostly collusion or mostly Russian interference or mostly attempts to interfere with the investigation? See what I mean? And every one of those "investigations" has a different answer as to what they know so far. Whatever they know, they aren't going to be telling you and me. Not yet.

You are right you really asked a dumb question.

It's impossible to say if we are in the early stages because nobody knows how long it will last. Will it end in 3 months, or 3 years?

Forum List

Back