Time To Reveal Who Putin Wanted As President

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The logo of the Right is Miss Liberty....

upload_2017-6-11_9-21-27.jpeg

....will the logo of the Left is 'Misdirection'
images

To know what the Left is doing, note what they blame the other side for.

1. The history of the Left, the Democrats/Liberals is the history of the Soviet Communists. The modern Democrat Party stands for the same things that the CPUSA (Communist Party, USA) did post war.
Why would anyone be shocked that Putin backed Bill's wife, not Donald Trump???

2. While screeching about some imaginary links between Trump and Putin, who was it who saw to it that the Soviets gained control of huge stocks of uranium and cash flowed to the Clinton Foundation
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

3. Why would Putin want an immensely wealthy businessman, over a money-grubbing life-long criminal with a history of accepting bribes?????
Like this:
Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.

The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

a. "....guided through the risky trades by James Blair, a friend and top lawyer for one of Arkansas' most powerful companies, Tyson Foods Inc."
Business | Hillary Clinton Invested $1,000, Netted $100,000 Through Trading | Seattle Times Newspaper

b. "....Tyson was everything she'd been taught to despise at Wellesley and Yale, a greedy capitalist who hated labor unions and had no compunction about polluting Mother Earth for financial gain. Yet she allowed Blair, Big Daddy's right-hand man, to manage her financial affairs. Second, assuming the speculation in Marshalls Magazine is correct, she was the conduit for a bribe."
Democrook: Hillary Clinton

c. "....Hillary received $100,000 in bribes in return for putting $1,000 into the cattle futures market. The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. That was small potatoes compared to the deals Bill and Hillary appear to have cut with foreign governments. Enormous sums went directly into Bill’s pockets for doing speeches or to the scammy Clinton Foundation and next thing you know, the State Department was doing favors for those shady deep pocketed donors. Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Coming up: the proof that Russia aimed to sink Trump.....not the career-criminal, Hillary.

We do know who Putin wanted...not Hillary.

"We"???

You have a tapeworm???

Get well soon.

I notice that you were unable to deny a single thing in the bulletin that brought you slithering over....the OP.
Of course, even without your inadvertent validation.....you know very well that I am never wrong.

More to come that will hurt even more.

"We"???

You have a tapeworm???

Get well soon.

I notice that you were unable to deny a single thing in the bulletin that brought you slithering over....the OP.
Of course, even without your inadvertent validation.....you know very well that I am never wrong.

We the American people living in America and trusting in and believing the conclusions of our intelligence agencies. They've already told us, the American people, why Putin wanted to interfere in our election. Putin hated Hillary. Sorry to spoil your thread.

The Deep State....i.e., the intell agencies, should never be believed.....they work to unseat the people's choice, Donald Trump.

For your reading displeasure:

The following from the former CIA Moscow Station head...

1. "The U.S. intelligence community is in the midst of a severe crisis. It has been used, or perhaps allowed itself to be used, as a tool of political destruction,...

2. The twin serpents of politicization and political correctness — a Soviet term, by the way — walk hand in hand throughout the intelligence community, as well as every other government agency. The PC mindset that now dominates every college campus is also positioned firmly throughout our government — particularly within the intelligence community,

3. ....all diversity is embraced — except diversity of thought. Federal workers have been partisan for years, but combined with the rigid Obama PC mindset, it has created a Frankenstein of politicization that has never been seen before.

4. ...made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration.

5. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

No agency head has ever claimed to have evidence to back up the anti-Trump agenda.

"We"???

You have a tapeworm???

Get well soon.

We the American people living in America and trusting in and believing the conclusions of our intelligence agencies. They've already told us, the American people, why Putin wanted to interfere in our election. Putin hated Hillary. Sorry to spoil your thread.

"We the American people living in America ...."

That's who elected Donald Trump.

Which of your agency heads was so elected?

"They've already told us, the American people, why Putin wanted to interfere in our election."

Of course....none have claimed to have any proof of same.
Know what that means?
Yup....it means I'm correct again.

"We"???

You have a tapeworm???

Get well soon.

"Putin hated Hillary. Sorry to spoil your thread."

Au contraire....I'm sorry to have tried to wake you up...
"...in that sleep of death what dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause."

I'm simply destroying your dreams....just as Comey's testimony did.

Not a good week for Liberals, huh?

Gonna get worse with this thread.

4. Early in the full court press against candidate Trump, there were stories and innuendos about a special report, a 'dossier,' that was based on material that revealed why the Kremlin wanted Trump: they could blackmail him with the material.

This is at the heart of every Liberal/Democrat myth that has been inundating the press for nigh on a year.

· "Perhaps the two most damaging claims are an allegation of ongoing collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russian intelligence, facilitating the sharing of sensitive information beneficial to both sides; and an allegation that Russia has video footage of Trump watching sex workers engage in a sex act.

· The memos, dated June 20 to October 20 of last year – are based on the former intelligence agent’s “recent interactions with Russian sources,” according to an interview he conducted with Mother Jones’ David Corn in October. An official in the U.S. administration who spoke to the Guardian described the author of the memos as “consistently reliable, meticulous, and well-informed, with a reputation for having extensive Russian contacts.”
What we know about Russia’s “compromising material” on Donald Trump

Hints about the dossier came from CNN, Buzzfeed, and every Liberal outlet.
And every dunce greeted the story with bated breath, and their tongues hanging out.

5. Comey bought it like it was on sale.

" the F.B.I., C.I.A. and National Security Agency gave a classified report on the Russian hacking, leaking and efforts to influence the presidential election to Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders, they attached a two-page summary of the unverified allegations in the memos." https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-intelligence-report-explainer.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

6. Even when the story blew up:

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Non-credible....
And, even more important:
Know where the 'dossier' came from?

Coming right up.

Putin hated Obama's sanctions; HRC supported Obama's sanctions;
Ergo,

HRC was an experienced public servant who intended to keep the heat on Putin.

Can you find anything in the OP that isn't true?

Waiting.

Yep; this is ass backwards: To know what the Left is doing, note what they blame the other side for.
"To know what the Left is doing, note what they blame the other side for."

The thread proves it...
...proving you a dolt....again....is simply a bonus.

Most significant is that you are admitting that what I posted
1. The Democrat Party has the same aims as the CPUSA
2. Cattlegate
and
3. The Uranium Deal

....are all 100% true, accurate and correct.

Of course, I am also correct about you being a dolt.

OK...you're dismissed.

7. As it is well known that Liberals are history-challenged, and simpletons to boot, the following fact is essential to understanding the truth....i.e., the thread title:

"Disinformation is false information spread deliberately to deceive.[1][2][3] The English word is a translation of the Russian dezinformatsiya,[1][2][3] derived from the title of a KGB black propaganda department.[4]"
Disinformation - Wikipedia

Did you see that "Russian"?

Bet you can guess what I'm gonna show.

8. Putin wanted Trump????
There is stronger evidence that Russia wanted an easily bribed President, Hillary Clinton...and the Kremlin was behind the faked anti-Trump dossier:

" ...now demanding that FBI Director James Comey disclose whether Fusion GPS, the Democratic opposition research firm that produced the debunked dossier on President Trump’s alleged Russia ties, was itself a Russian agent working on behalf of Vladimir Putin’s regime.

Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.), who has been a vocal critic of President Trump, peppered Comey with questions about ties between Fusion GPS and what Graham termed “the Russian intelligence apparatus”:

Graham: Are you familiar with Fusion?
Comey: I know the name.
Graham: Are they part of the Russian intelligence apparatus?
Comey
: I can’t say.
Graham: Do you agree with me that if Fusion was involved in preparing a dossier against Donald Trump, that would be interfering in our election by the Russians?
Comey: I don’t want to say.

Fusion GPS is the subject of a complaint to the Justice Department, which alleges that the company violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act by working on behalf of Russian principals to undermine U.S. sanctions against Russians. That unregistered work was reportedly conducted with a former Russian intelligence operative, Mr. Rinat Akhmetshin, and appears to have been occurring simultaneous to Fusion GPS’s work overseeing the creation of the dossier." Senator: Wait, The Firm Behind Trump Dossier Was Funded By Russia?

Get it now??????
....to know what the Left is guilty of, see what they blame the other side of doing.

Putin wanted the career criminal and congenital liar as President.

9. Some dolt questioned the use of the old saying is true: to know what the Left is guilty of, see what they blame the other side of doing.

Sooo....here's proof:

There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:
The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Of course Putin wanted his business partner, Hillary, as President.

Yep; this is ass backwards: "To know what the Left is doing, note what they blame the other side for"
This is thread from Htrae
latest

That must be Liberal-speak for "I sure wish I could find even a single thing in the thread that is incorrect!!!"

Clearly, the Russians wanted a President like the last one....who could be 'flexible' for the right price.

And Bill's wife....the career criminal fills that bill.

10. Speaking of Putin's choice for President, Hillary,....here's where the myth used to attack Trump came from:

‘Shattered’ Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss
Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign, reveals how Hillary Clinton personally placed blame for her bruising defeat on Russian meddling “within twenty-four hours of her concession speech.”

The blistering behind-the-scenes book, by Jonathan Allen (Politico) and Amie Parnes (The Hill).... Hillary Clinton furiously blamed her defeat on the FBI investigation into her private emails, Russian interference, and Trump’s supposed support from “white nationalists.”

Clinton’s Russia-blame-game was a plan hatched by senior campaign staffers John Podesta and Robby Mook, less than “within twenty-four hours” after she conceded:

That strategy had been set within twenty-four hours of her concession speech. Mook and Podesta assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument." 'Shattered' Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary's Loss

11. Often, we find that common knowledge may be common...but sure isn't 'knowldege.'
And that is what this thread has exposed.

Let's review the incontrovertible facts:

a. Contrary to that 'common knowledge,' the desire of the Kremlin was to have Hillary Clinton as President, not Donald Trump.

b. No intell agency has ever claimed to have evidence that Russia either 'hacked' the election, or took control of the Podesta or DNC servers.

c. From the start, the attack was on Trump, via a disgusting 'Dossier,' which is now known not only to be non-credible, but recent evidence suggests that Russia was it's provenance.
Anti-Trump from the Kremlin's Ministry of Disinformation.

d. Two Leftist journalists...which may be a redundancy....authored a book, "Shattered," which revealed that the Clinton war room came up with the plan to claim Trump-Putin Collusion, the scam which, by now, only the very dumbest still accept.

Unless any care to try to disprove any of the above, QED....it is Bill's wife that the Russians wanted in the Oval Office.

Why?
Isn't it obvious?????

But....for the slow-witted, I'll explain why.
Coming right up.

Forum List

Back