Todays 1st inning Grand Slam......225,000 jobs added last month

[

There are definitely two sides to what's happening with the economy,

No it is not Moon Bat. As usual you are confused.

The economy is booming and you stupid uneducated low information TDS afflicted Moon Bats can't give Trump the credit he is due.

You long for the days when your worthless affirmative action Negro was President and we had increased poverty, decreased family income and dismal economic growth. That is just the kind of confused assholes you are.
I notice you have a racist fuck photo. Obvious.

U.S. adds 225,000 jobs in January as hiring speeds up, unemployment rises to 3.6%

Badass.

With the numbers we're seeing, there HAD to still be a lot of slack in the system from over the years to keep GDP down. Otherwise we wouldn't have had that little uptick in the UE rate.

At some point, that slack has to flatten out. If this keeps up, at some point we HAVE to see better growth.

Not bad at all. Actually, BETTER than not bad at all. Here's hoping.
My daughter finally went back to work. Commission sales. It's been 5+ years. She says her new job sucks as it took 3 weeks to make $800.00, minus the $10.00 a day for gas to get to it. All I can say to her is next week will be better. Hoping.

I laugh
At what do you laugh?

That anyone who has been out of work for more than 5 years Could think that there was an issue other than there own un-marketability stopping them.
Or want.
How about taking care of kids... ever hear of it?

[

The economy is booming and you stupid uneducated low information TDS afflicted Moon Bats can't give Trump the credit he is due.

You long for the days when your worthless affirmative action Negro was President and we had increased poverty, decreased family income and dismal economic growth. That is just the kind of confused assholes you are.

Are you outraged?

[

Are you outraged?
Hardly

[

Are you outraged?
Hardly

Yet, the photo and the recipient of Presidential Medal of Freedom, triggered you.

[

Are you outraged?
Hardly

Yet, the photo and the recipient of Presidential Medal of Freedom, triggered you.
Undeserved recipient.

Are you outraged?
Hardly

Undeserved recipient.

You're butthurt about anything Trump does. I get it.

Ellen received the same medal. Let me guess, she deserved it.

Are you outraged?
Hardly

Undeserved recipient.

Butthurt, No. Despise, Yes.

Undeserved recipient.

You are on first stage of five stages of grief. Denial. Long way to go, and I'll enjoy watching you going thru it.

Undeserved recipient.

You are on first stage of five stages of grief. Denial. Long way to go, and I'll enjoy watching you going thru it.
I hardly enjoy you make an ass out of yourself. Kind words.

Undeserved recipient.

I hardly enjoy you make an ass out of yourself. Kind words.

I'm not one who's butthurt and complaining. You are.

Great news.....just wished people were this happy about Obama averaging 227 jobs a month during his last 3 years in office.....but those were fake jobs or something.....

"The average monthly gain so far under Trump is 191,000 jobs. During the last 35 months under Obama, employers were adding an average of 227,000 jobs a month."

How Trump's three years of job gains compares to Obama's - CNN

Now if Trump decides against cutting Social Security and Medicare like he has been claiming to do -- and if he decides to IMPROVE healthcare instead of trying to sabotage it while blatantly lying and telling people he is protecting it -- then we can talk....

"Tiffany Stepien, whose 10-year-old daughter Sophia was diagnosed with a rare kidney cancer when she was 4, told Newsweek she "struggled" to watch Trump's address when he talked about pre-existing conditions.. "I felt frustrated and angry with the fact that Trump lied about protecting pre-existing conditions while he has staff actively fighting to dismantle the ACA in court," Stepien said.

Trump accused by people with pre-existing conditions of lying about protecting them during State of the Union address
Do you think 30 hour a week part time jobs is good for America?
Probably better than skyrocketing deficits.

You stupid shits bitching & lying about part time jobs is funnier than shit

“The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction.”

Donald J Trump Dec 2016.

Forum List

Back