Today is a sad but Great day for America

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
We're sad because we've lost a Great American and now we must put his remains to final rest. But, we still have the results of his excellent leadership and the example of his humility and genuine compassion for all Americans and even including all the world. We're Great because for the first time in a long time Americans from every political stripe have come together to immortalize the work and the memory of such a wonderful person and world leader.

Indeed, the work, ideologies and neverending faith in us from such a great man will forever be missed and forever be cherished by us, Americans and truly most all of the world that have had the distinct pleasure to know him and share in his vision and efforts to make the nation and the world a better place. I've said before here on USMB that I miss Ronald Wilson Reagan. I've missed him for some time now.

Other than petty sniping from the radical and rather incoherent fringes from both sides of the political equation, America has once again demonstrated an overwhelming propensity and indeed societal value to embrace and cherish this opportunity to show our respect and love for such a wonderful person and part of our history. This is what makes us and will keep us free and in a position of world leadership as we strive to share our message of Democracy and demonstrate our genuine desire for governmental representation of, for and by the PEOPLE. Ronald Wilson Reagan epitomized a leader that recognised his duty to be representative for All the People.

God bless America and God bless you and God bless Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Psychoblues

Psycho. Please spare us your nauseating crap. Your continual mindless repudiation of the ideas reagan stood for render your words meaningless. F@ck off. You're not allowed on the bandwagon now.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Psycho. Please spare us your nauseating crap. Your continual mindless repudiation of the ideas reagan stood for render your words meaningless. F@ck off. You're not allowed on the bandwagon now.

Kind of a strange response to a eulogy. Regardless of who it's from, RWA.

I mean, even if this was tongue in cheek(which I wondered), you couln't tell from reading it.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Kind of a strange response to a eulogy. Regardless of who it's from, RWA.

I mean, even if this was tongue in cheek(which I wondered), you couln't tell from reading it.

You have to know psycho. He deserves it.

I guess you find it more to your level of comprehension to continue your sniping and attacking the people with whom you might disagree even if the disagreement might be only philisophical. Eh, rtwngAvngr?

Psychoblues

It's apparent that we don't share the same reverence for the Man, Ronald Wilson Reagan, or this rather sacred day. I refuse to be drawn into your juvenile level of showing it.

Psychoblues

Originally posted by Psychoblues
It's apparent that we don't share the same reverence for the Man, Ronald Wilson Reagan, or this rather sacred day. I refuse to be drawn into your juvenile level of showing it.

Psychoblues

That's fine. STFU, anyway.

President and the man Ronald Wilson Reagan was keenly aware that he had philosophical differences with me, rtwngAvngr, but he never disrespected me or condemned me as a person due to those differences and I've certainly never disrespected him or condemned him for, I think, precisely the same reasons. Your inane and unsubstantiated claims clearly demostrate your attitude towards me and other Americans with whom you might disagree.

Who are you to proclaim that I, Psychoblues, am no longer welcome within the USMB community?

Psychoblues

President and the man Ronald Wilson Reagan was keenly aware that he had philosophical differences with me, rtwngAvngr, but he never disrespected me or condemned me as a person due to those differences and I've certainly never disrespected him or condemned him for, I think, precisely the same reasons. Your inane and unsubstantiated claims clearly demostrate your attitude towards me and other Americans with whom you might disagree.

Who are you to proclaim that I, Psychoblues, am no longer welcome within the USMB community?

Psychoblues

I'm not saying that. I'm saying your disingenuousness is unwelcome. You disrespect his memory when you deny the validity and proven effectiveness of his ideas. Who are you anyway, psychoblues?

Yes, you did say that yet you now deny it. Whatever. 'Tis true that I openly critisize the actions and policies of politicians with whom I disagree. I don't condemn them personally unless they condemn me personally and sometimes I find it a fine line between personal and policy critisism. Be that as it is, I try my best and I don't believe for a moment that I've ever made any condemnation whatsoever of Ronald Wilson Reagan as a Man.

And please, let's not return this conversation into a shit-slinging contest, OK, rtwngAvngr?

Like you, I am an American and maybe unlike you (as I really don't know) I've put my life on the line many times for the distinct priveledge of preserving the American Way as I understand it to be and foregone many opportunities that might well have been afforded me should I have not chosen to go and do my duty as an American.

Your offensive reaction to my praise of the man and reverence for the occasion is totally unwarranted and without foundation.

Psychoblues

Yes, you did say that yet you now deny it. Whatever. 'Tis true that I openly critisize the actions and policies of politicians with whom I disagree. I don't condemn them personally unless they condemn me personally and sometimes I find it a fine line between personal and policy critisism. Be that as it is, I try my best and I don't believe for a moment that I've ever made any condemnation whatsoever of Ronald Wilson Reagan as a Man.

And please, let's not return this conversation into a shit-slinging contest, OK, rtwngAvngr?

Like you, I am an American and maybe unlike you (as I really don't know) I've put my life on the line many times for the distinct priveledge of preserving the American Way as I understand it to be and foregone many opportunities that might well have been afforded me should I have not chosen to go and do my duty as an American.

Your offensive reaction to my praise of the man and reverence for the occasion is totally unwarranted and without foundation.

Psychoblues

SHove your shit back up it. You're a fraud. You lie about the effectiveness of his ideas, because your bread is buttered on the other side of the aisle. THat's sickening. You discredit humanity with your vile two-faced offensiveness. Have a nice day.

Wuzza matter widdle wtwngAvngr? Did I say something that hurt your widdle feelings and remind you that other Americans have done far more to earn your freedoms than you've ever done to earn even your own?

Psychoblues

Wuzza matter widdle wtwngAvngr? Did I say something that hurt your widdle feelings and remind you that other Americans have done far more to earn your freedoms than you've ever done to earn even your own?

Psychoblues

Awwww. Did iddy biddy little pisscoblues start feeling bad about being a two faced liar, but instead of fessing up to it, go on the offensive and start acting like a prick? Methinks yes.

[Psychoblues], you disrespect his memory when you deny the validity and proven effectiveness of his ideas.

No. Disagreeing with Reagan on policy is not disrespectful to his memory.

No more than disagreeing with me about something is disrespectful to me.

MANY Americans and perhaps citizens of the world mourned him today and still do, isn't that enough respect for ya, RWA?

Have a root beer.

No. Disagreeing with Reagan on policy is not disrespectful to his memory.

No more than disagreeing with me about something is disrespectful to me.

MANY Americans and perhaps citizens of the world mourned him today and still do, isn't that enough respect for ya, RWA?

Have a root beer.

It is disrespectful when your criticisms are based on lies and a refusal to acknowledge the realities of established history and fact.

It is disrespectful when your criticisms are based on lies and a refusal to acknowledge the realities of established history and fact.

I guess, possibly.
Psycho, do you have some facts for us?

RWA, which criticisms of his do you find most offensive and baseless?

I think of Ronnie as more of a personality than anything else. And enduring legend of my childhood (I was 13 when he left office). He may have done some great things, but I remember all the "I don't remember/recalls" more than anything else.

He was a B actor, who perhaps did his best acting as President.
That's not a fact, but it's not an insult either. Just an observation and opinion.

I'd be a God damn fool to go and disrespect him on the day of his funeral.

Just remember this, RWA, if Slick Willy or Ted Kennedy died today and the roles were reversed.... you would have a HARD time biting your tongue.

Come on, have a root beer. Throw some vanilla ice-cream in there. Toss it back. And go and have a nice pee while imagining psycho or ocra as your toiletbowl. You'll feel much better.:D

I guess, possibly.
Psycho, do you have some facts for us?

RWA, which criticisms of his do you find most offensive and baseless?

I think of Ronnie as more of a personality. He may have done some great thigns, but I remember all the "I don't remember/recalls."

He was a B actor, who perhaps did his best acting as President.

But I'd be a God damn fool to go and disrespect him on the day of his funeral.

Just remember this, RWA, if Slick Willy died today and the roles were reversed.... you would have a HARD time biting your tongue.

Come on, have a root beer. Throw some vanilla ice-cream in there. Toss it back. And go and have a nice pee while imagining psycho or ocra as your toiletbowl. You'll feel much better.:D

They deny his economic policies worked. which they did. They deny his willingness to take a firm stand against Russia worked, which it did.

They said the same things about Reagan that they're saying about Bush. ANd they'll be just as wrong this time too.

Forum List

Back