Today is a sad but Great day for America

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Psychoblues, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    We're sad because we've lost a Great American and now we must put his remains to final rest. But, we still have the results of his excellent leadership and the example of his humility and genuine compassion for all Americans and even including all the world. We're Great because for the first time in a long time Americans from every political stripe have come together to immortalize the work and the memory of such a wonderful person and world leader.

Indeed, the work, ideologies and neverending faith in us from such a great man will forever be missed and forever be cherished by us, Americans and truly most all of the world that have had the distinct pleasure to know him and share in his vision and efforts to make the nation and the world a better place. I've said before here on USMB that I miss Ronald Wilson Reagan. I've missed him for some time now.

Other than petty sniping from the radical and rather incoherent fringes from both sides of the political equation, America has once again demonstrated an overwhelming propensity and indeed societal value to embrace and cherish this opportunity to show our respect and love for such a wonderful person and part of our history. This is what makes us and will keep us free and in a position of world leadership as we strive to share our message of Democracy and demonstrate our genuine desire for governmental representation of, for and by the PEOPLE. Ronald Wilson Reagan epitomized a leader that recognised his duty to be representative for All the People.

God bless America and God bless you and God bless Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Psychoblues

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Psycho. Please spare us your nauseating crap. Your continual mindless repudiation of the ideas reagan stood for render your words meaningless. F@ck off. You're not allowed on the bandwagon now.

3. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Kind of a strange response to a eulogy. Regardless of who it's from, RWA.

I mean, even if this was tongue in cheek(which I wondered), you couln't tell from reading it.

4. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    You have to know psycho. He deserves it.

5. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    I guess you find it more to your level of comprehension to continue your sniping and attacking the people with whom you might disagree even if the disagreement might be only philisophical. Eh, rtwngAvngr?

Psychoblues

6. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    I just have a thing against two faced pieces of excrement.

7. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    It's apparent that we don't share the same reverence for the Man, Ronald Wilson Reagan, or this rather sacred day. I refuse to be drawn into your juvenile level of showing it.

Psychoblues

8. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    That's fine. STFU, anyway.

9. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    President and the man Ronald Wilson Reagan was keenly aware that he had philosophical differences with me, rtwngAvngr, but he never disrespected me or condemned me as a person due to those differences and I've certainly never disrespected him or condemned him for, I think, precisely the same reasons. Your inane and unsubstantiated claims clearly demostrate your attitude towards me and other Americans with whom you might disagree.

Who are you to proclaim that I, Psychoblues, am no longer welcome within the USMB community?

Psychoblues

10. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    I'm not saying that. I'm saying your disingenuousness is unwelcome. You disrespect his memory when you deny the validity and proven effectiveness of his ideas. Who are you anyway, psychoblues?