Today in History...arrested for reading the Bill of Rights

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
  • Banned
What a 100 or so years makes..

Now the damn liberals try to ban the Constitution from being handed out in some colleges ..

College students banned from handing out Constitution unless in ‘free speech zone’

What happened to you guys?

"You guys"? I totally support free speech and have said on several occasions that those students are wrong wrong wrong. But they're not the government arresting people for reading the Bill of Rights now, are they?

Ok maybe not you, but what the hell happened to the rest?, Maybe I am painting a broad brush but it seems like 95% of the left is against it..

I think it's just the "verbal majority" honestly. The down side is that the "verbal majority" are often the ones leading the charge which just destroys D party support across the board. I honestly never imagined that I'd live to watch the death of one of our major political parties unfold, it's astounding.

I encourage our "classical" liberals to join other parties, maybe even start one, and get away from the extreme left/communists that have stolen their flag - work with us Independents (and those third parties) to get rid of the unfair advantages of the R and D party on ballots and stuff. We have a real opportunity to get rid of the unpleasant two party system in America and finally work together to better this country right now - we just need to grab hold of it and unite to make it happen.

I said several times during the primaries that Trump represented the Republican rank and file revolting against the insular party leadership. I also said that the democrats were facing the same thing, only a few years behind, in Bernie. This DOES represent a rare opportunity to, at the least, serve both parties notice that the leadership is out of touch and no longer serves the needs of the rank and file. Naturally, they will not listen, so strong alternate parties are desperately needed.

Fuck the ACLU
I'm tired of people singing this asshole groups praises. A lot of folks either believe or just say they were just a shining example of humanity at first and they just sorta lost their way. Not hardly.
From it's beginning in 1920 the ACLU was an enemy of the Constitution and rights of all Americans and they continued to slide downhill towards hell ever since. They have contributed a couple positives for the country and people, butit's hard for ANYONE to be 100% wrong 100% of the time.
The founders of the ACLU were communists with a strong bent of anti-American running through their works. Too bad we can't ask them, they'd happily tell you all about it. Luckily we have their own words to show exactly what these pricks were all about.
From it's inception they've worked tirelessly to erase religion and criminalize Christianity. It's an age old theme with them and you can see it yourself in the cases they decided to champion. That shit's wrong and I'm not even a Christian.
They are huge supporters of the vile practice of abortion of course, but they go further in their works on behalf of the procedure of partial birth abortion. A method of killing a formed child so horrendous and despicable that even pro-choice folks wince when it's brought go. Mother and doc should be thrown in prison.
And let's not forget their never ending support of NAMBLA, the pederasts that work to changing the pedophile laws so they can fuck boy children without the threat of pesky laws hanging over their heads. Vile, loathe some creatures of hell
The list of atrocities and just plain fuckery goes on and on.
So... fuck the ACLU

Today In History: Upton Sinclair Arrested Reading The Bill Of Rights, Leading To The Founding Of The ACLU SoCal

Upton Sinclair and others in LA arrested for reading the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence....all during the Administration of Warren G. Harding.

This event caused the beginnings of the ACLU. It most certainly was needed.

The ACLU is a garbage liberal organization. I don't know of a single instance where they have done anything worthwhile. I once contacted them over a matter of government spying invading people's privacy and they told me they had better things to do!!!

They have a long and distinguished history of doing the wrong thing over and again.

What a 100 or so years makes..

Now the damn liberals try to ban the Constitution from being handed out in some colleges ..

College students banned from handing out Constitution unless in ‘free speech zone’

What happened to you guys?

"You guys"? I totally support free speech and have said on several occasions that those students are wrong wrong wrong. But they're not the government arresting people for reading the Bill of Rights now, are they?

State funding dipshit so yes it is the government.

Forum List

Back