4 eggs, hard boiled
1/2 red bell peper
1/4 large yellow onion
2 celery stalks
4 slices of turkey breast
honey and yellow mustard
sweet relish
mayo.

While boiling the eggs and potatoes, I ran the pepper, onion and celery through the mini cuisinart veg chopper and chopped them real fine. Also take the turkey breast slices and chop that up very small

After the potatoes and eggs are done, peel and slice both of them very small.
add the onion, pepper, and all the other stuff.

I like to serve it warm, but this makes enough for four meals for one guy. So into the fridge it goes. It is still good cold.

That sound like a yummy potateaux salad.

Smashing the potatoes before adding ingredients makes a really good potato salad. But do not smash them till they are mush.

Yuck! My mother made her potato salad like that and it's one of the biggest reasons I left home when I turned 18. That ain't right... Seems like child abuse to me.

I am very sorry about your childhood. That must have scarred you for life :(

i spell it the way quale did.

Two large potatoes
4 eggs, hard boiled
1/2 red bell peper
1/4 large yellow onion
2 celery stalks
honey and yellow mustard
sweet relish
mayo.

While boiling the eggs and potatoes, i ran the pepper, onion and celery through the mini cuisinart veg chopper and chopped them real fine. Also take the turkey breast slices and chop that up very small

after the potatoes and eggs are done, peel and slice both of them very small.
Add the onion, pepper, and all the other stuff.

I like to serve it warm, but this makes enough for four meals for one guy. So into the fridge it goes. It is still good cold.

that sound like a yummy potateaux salad.

lol.

I spell it the way Quale did.

Two large potatoes
4 eggs, hard boiled
1/2 red bell peper
1/4 large yellow onion
2 celery stalks
honey and yellow mustard
sweet relish
mayo.

While boiling the eggs and potatoes, I ran the pepper, onion and celery through the mini cuisinart veg chopper and chopped them real fine. Also take the turkey breast slices and chop that up very small

After the potatoes and eggs are done, peel and slice both of them very small.
add the onion, pepper, and all the other stuff.

WTF? :confused:

Forum List

Back