honey garlic sauce for chicken wings

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
you can use this with cooked wings or pieces of chicken cut and friend in panko crumbs..

now depending on how much chicken you have...is how much sauce you make...here is the basic recipe....you can just adapt it...

equal parts of butter and honey.....

3 smashed gloves of garlic or to taste...

you can add chopped green onions just before you toss....

put the honey and butter in a fry pan or wok....stir in the garlic......stir for a minute or two....toss in cooked chicken and stir till well coated....

there you go

Looks like a good'n.

I've hesitated cooking my wings with the panko for fear they brown too quickly. Is this your experience?

Also - deep fry or pan fry?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

you can use this with cooked wings or pieces of chicken cut and friend in panko crumbs..

now depending on how much chicken you have...is how much sauce you make...here is the basic recipe....you can just adapt it...

equal parts of butter and honey.....

3 smashed gloves of garlic or to taste...

you can add chopped green onions just before you toss....

put the honey and butter in a fry pan or wok....stir in the garlic......stir for a minute or two....toss in cooked chicken and stir till well coated....

there you go

:cool:

thank you

I have a similar recipe which works well as a marinade or a sauce for baking chicken parts:

1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sugar
2 cloves minced garlic
1/4 tsp paprika

Salty, sweet, garlicky is a good combo for chicken :)

o o dont do the wings in panko...sorry...i do panko when i do a breast and cut it into fingers.....dont do wings the panko will burn....

another recipe: now this is for the hard core:

1/2 butter
1/2 tabasco

the honey garlic

it isnt an overly sweet sauce and you can adjust it

Thanks for heads up on the panko. It's something I'd considered.

I do like to deep fry my chicky bits and usually dust them w/a corn meal and flour mixture lightly seasoned w/Mrs. Dash table blend. I'll try that sauce next time.

Forum List

Back