Toast in a toaster science

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This is interesting

Ever notice when you put bread in a toaster that it seems never to get brown when u think ???
You can look at it and zero happens then it just turns brown the last minute

Very interesting
The toaster must first get rid of the water 💦
So a toaster stays at 212 F for as long as needed
It cannot get hotter
Then when water evaporates to steam ..the temp
can finally rise again to brown your toast

Also because the human body is mostly water ..it’s very hard to incinerate and turn to ash

Same thing if you boil food in water
No matter how much heat you add it never goes ever beyond 212 until the water is charged to steam

Also you can boil water in a paper cup

This is interesting

Ever notice when you put bread in a toaster that it seems never to get brown when u think ???

Very interesting
It cannot get hotter

Also because the human body is mostly water ..it’s very hard to incinerate and turn to ash

Joe Biden questioned this process once. He said, "Where did the bread go?"

I just found out today, that the mass media is covering up incidents of protestors self-immolating themselves over the mandates in various nations.

There have been folks in both Australia and Italy that have committed suicide in protest over the totalitarian mandates, by self-immolating themselves.

:(

Seeing those videos is disturbing. But, giving how many suicides have been a cause of these measures, it certainly is no surprise. . . . it is the ultimate act of defiance and use of one political sovereignty to fight the STATE.

I just found out today, that the mass media is covering up incidents of protestors self-immolating themselves over the mandates in various nations.

There have been folks in both Australia and Italy that have committed suicide in protest over the totalitarian mandates, by self-immolating themselves.

:(

Seeing those videos is disturbing. But, giving how many suicides have been a cause of these measures, it certainly is no surprise. . . . it is the ultimate act of defiance and use of one political sovereignty to fight the STATE.

Soooooo, someone burnt your toast???

Soooooo, someone burnt your toast???
No. . . given that the relationship between the global oligarchic STATISTS, and the government is a fascistic one, and they now view everyone as their property, and thus, the whole point of the jab mandates is to track, trace and control everyone and everything, through the 5G smart grid . . .

. . . I think it would be more accurate to say, these folks burnt the global oligarchs toast.

IOW, if we can't own anything, then neither will they.

No. . . given that the relationship between the global oligarchic STATISTS, and the government is a fascistic one, and they now view everyone as their property, and thus, the whole point of the jab mandates is to track, trace and control everyone and everything, through the 5G smart grid . . .

. . . I think it would be more accurate to say, these folks burnt the global oligarchs toast.

IOW, if we can't own anything, then neither will they.

Well.......ok.........I think.

But this thread is about the OP & toast and the science of how long the bread has to stay in there before it browns........or some wild bright idea of his.....

So I just couldn't figure out where all the gobalistas you mentioned fit in...........or was that your point?

Well.......ok.........I think.

But this thread is about the OP & toast and the science of how long the bread has to stay in there before it browns........or some wild bright idea of his.....

So I just couldn't figure out where all the gobalistas you mentioned fit in...........or was that your point?

This was mentioned in the OP in reference to turning humans to toast. Keep up. :rolleyes:

This is interesting

Very interesting
It cannot get hotter

For 50 bucks you can watch your toast brown ...no need to guess
That's pretty genius ...a White man had to come up with it
Dash+Clear+View+Toaster.jpg

This would get higher ratings than CNN

JustAnotherNut

Well in cremation it’s a difficult process

That's like comparing apples to crocodiles, it's just not the same. Making toast is not turning it to ash. To make toast, the toaster gets to around 350 degrees, give or take. Water boils at 212 and to cremate a body is between 1400 & 1800.

Forum List

Back