To Trump "You have sacrificed nothing."

Look at all the left wing whackos aiming at Trump for "lack of sacrifice". Too funny when they support that evil bitch and her draft dodging husband.

:lol:

It is easy to show how much of clinton's policies in the 90s were taken directly from many 'conservatives'. There are countless clips of clinton saying he would get rid of illegals. He actually did but when a republican wants to do it then it is evil
The classic defense of Trump, more and more, has become trying to show how much like the Clintons he is.

Wondering what Hillary sacrificed...oh I know, four Americans in Benghazi

Since you don't have a clue what happened to the Bengazi investigations by the GOP. So I'll post this link for you and your buddies so you guys don't look ignorant.
BTW this is done........ Are you in desperation mode?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=1

Snickers at the use of the New York Slimes......puhlease

So are they still conducting more investigations? No.
Bengazi is done you can move on or find something else credible.

Four Americans died due to the bitch...I'm not moving on....and neither are millions of other Americans. None of you have yet to explain why they felt the need to lie about it. That is telling

You can pound the sand however you want..... Your GOP are done and they didn't find anything against Hillary.
But I can't stop you from being desperate.
If this is all you got against Hillary and the emails..... It's weak.

Trumps "sacrifice" when his country needed him

Was Trump a 'draft dodger'?

But Trump had a physical exam in September 1968. He had taken one less than two years earlier that did not disqualify him for service as we can tell from his 1-A classification in July 1968. However, his second physical was followed in October with a new classification, 1-Y. That designation put him near the bottom of any call-up list. It meant he would only be drafted if there were a national emergency.

Until recently, the only detail on record about that shift was it was medically related. After his comments about McCain, Trump said it had to do with bone spurs in his heels. Trump reportedly was active in college sports, playing baseball, tennis and squash.

The thing I can't stand about that is that he went to a Military School during a time of war.

So of the finest training in the world and it was totally wasted on someone that selfish...

It's funny watching people talk smack about Bush's military service .....and stay mum on Slick Willie's.....lack of
Funny thing is....how many military members did Clinton send off to die?

Wondering what Hillary sacrificed...oh I know, four Americans in Benghazi
Funny thing is....if only Congress would investigate that.

Only if congress had the guts to do it or the democratic party as an organization didn't collude to stop it. if you add up all the democrats in power, employed by the government, in the media, in the schools, and realize that the organization as a whole could work together to promote its own agenda then you may realize the danger we may be in. An entire political party acts like it rules the country and is ahead of any laws the government creates. Why not call it an oligarchy or something?

There seems to be this delusion among democrats that there is something known as together. As soon as hilly is presidunce we shall be together. How do they figure that?

Donald was given enough money to form a business where he could steal the rest of his fortune. He has taken wealth at will and plastered his stupid name on everything that he can claim. He is a classic narcissist that needs to prove himself to everyone at all times. He is a bully who has always had the means to take from others. He will not take my freedom and replace it with terror.

Since you don't have a clue what happened to the Bengazi investigations by the GOP. So I'll post this link for you and your buddies so you guys don't look ignorant.
BTW this is done........ Are you in desperation mode?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=1

Snickers at the use of the New York Slimes......puhlease

So are they still conducting more investigations? No.
Bengazi is done you can move on or find something else credible.

Four Americans died due to the bitch...I'm not moving on....and neither are millions of other Americans. None of you have yet to explain why they felt the need to lie about it. That is telling

Yes and ten thousand Americans died because of Bush....but we moved on

It wasn't because of incompetence or because he fell asleep.

Actually it was totally due to incompetence

Donald was given enough money to form a business where he could steal the rest of his fortune. He has taken wealth at will and plastered his stupid name on everything that he can claim. He is a classic narcissist that needs to prove himself to everyone at all times. He is a bully who has always had the means to take from others. He will not take my freedom and replace it with terror.

Hyperbole much?

Not only was Donald given the money, he was given the connections ....both political and financial

Khizr Khan teabagged Donald Trump.

Are you kidding? Trump wouldn't let him suck his balls. He's well taken care of by his beautiful wife.

Trump has never had sex he didn't pay for

No man ever has bro. That's life. Don't be mad that Trump can afford better looking women than you.

Actually, I prefer my wife of 35 years to anyone that Trump has ever been married to

Are you kidding? Trump wouldn't let him suck his balls. He's well taken care of by his beautiful wife.

No man ever has bro. That's life. Don't be mad that Trump can afford better looking women than you.
There is the reason why women are going to ensure Clinton occupies the White House and not Trump. Attitudes like yours are prevalent among Trump supporters and you haven't got a clue about how that attitude sounds to women.

Actually, I prefer my wife of 35 years to anyone that Trump has ever been married to

As you should. But attacking another man's marriage, that's low brow. ESPECIALLY given the um shall we say affairs of the Clinton's........

There is the reason why women are going to ensure Clinton occupies the White House and not Trump. Attitudes like yours are prevalent among Trump supporters and you haven't got a clue about how that attitude sounds to women.

1. I denounced Trump Tuesday, he won't get my vote
2. Learn to take a fucking joke.

So an American Muslim has sacrificed more than Trump ever has.....

Guess who is in danger of losing his Constitutional rights?

As you should. But attacking another man's marriage, that's low brow. ESPECIALLY given the um shall we say affairs of the Clinton's........

Say what you will about Cllinton, but he never dumped his wife for a younger model

I feel perfectly justified in attacking Trump for his taste in women and his poor skills as a husband

Forum List

Back