To Trump "You have sacrificed nothing."

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Best speech of the night.

Best moment of the night.

A man who lost everything has to courage to stand up to biggest internet troll bull of our time.

Beautiful.

Father Of Muslim American War Hero To Trump: ‘You Have Sacrificed Nothing’

This is why America will win the battle for its soul.

Khan then addressed the Republican nominee directly.

“Let me ask you, have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy,” he said, pulling a copy of the document from his pocket.

“Look for the words ‘liberty’ and ‘equal protection of law.’ Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Go look at the graves of the brave patriots who died defending this country,” he said.

“You have sacrificed nothing,” he said, to roars from the crowd. “We cannot solve our problems by building walls. We are stronger together. We will keep getting stronger when Hillary Clinton becomes our president.”

Trump's gift to America is that he will hopefully bring most of us together in defeating him.

Trump has never made a sacrifice in his life

It means putting the needs of others above yourself

Trump made the ultimate sacrifice during Vietnam

He stayed in New York City and guarded the hookers

Trumps "sacrifice" when his country needed him

Was Trump a 'draft dodger'?

But Trump had a physical exam in September 1968. He had taken one less than two years earlier that did not disqualify him for service as we can tell from his 1-A classification in July 1968. However, his second physical was followed in October with a new classification, 1-Y. That designation put him near the bottom of any call-up list. It meant he would only be drafted if there were a national emergency.

Until recently, the only detail on record about that shift was it was medically related. After his comments about McCain, Trump said it had to do with bone spurs in his heels. Trump reportedly was active in college sports, playing baseball, tennis and squash.

But Trump had a physical exam in September 1968. He had taken one less than two years earlier that did not disqualify him for service as we can tell from his 1-A classification in July 1968. However, his second physical was followed in October with a new classification, 1-Y. That designation put him near the bottom of any call-up list. It meant he would only be drafted if there were a national emergency.

Until recently, the only detail on record about that shift was it was medically related. After his comments about McCain, Trump said it had to do with bone spurs in his heels. Trump reportedly was active in college sports, playing baseball, tennis and squash.

The thing I can't stand about that is that he went to a Military School during a time of war.

So of the finest training in the world and it was totally wasted on someone that selfish...

Trump made the ultimate sacrifice during Vietnam

He stayed in New York City and guarded the hookers
i remember little donny delivering newspapers in jamaica estates in the building his daddy owned, he always had that peckerwood scowl

Best speech of the night.

Best moment of the night.

A man who lost everything has to courage to stand up to biggest internet troll bull of our time.

Beautiful.

Father Of Muslim American War Hero To Trump: ‘You Have Sacrificed Nothing’

This is why America will win the battle for its soul.

Khan then addressed the Republican nominee directly.

“Let me ask you, have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy,” he said, pulling a copy of the document from his pocket.

“Look for the words ‘liberty’ and ‘equal protection of law.’ Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Go look at the graves of the brave patriots who died defending this country,” he said.

“You have sacrificed nothing,” he said, to roars from the crowd. “We cannot solve our problems by building walls. We are stronger together. We will keep getting stronger when Hillary Clinton becomes our president.”

Trump's gift to America is that he will hopefully bring most of us together in defeating him.

The reeking hypocrisy didn't bother you at all, huh?

The thing I can't stand about that is that he went to a Military School during a time of war.

So of the finest training in the world and it was totally wasted on someone that selfish...

It's funny watching people talk smack about Bush's military service .....and stay mum on Slick Willie's.....lack of

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wow, just what you said about Slick, that he was pathetic for hiding in the UK when the US was at war?

:lmao:

I crack myself up, we both know you had a different standard for the Democrat ...

He didn't go to a Military School, he went to a Military Prep School because his parents couldn't stand having him around. He got to wear a uniform and learned to march and make a bed

It's funny watching people talk smack about Bush's military service .....and stay mum on Slick Willie's.....lack of

What year is this?

He didn't go to a Military School, he went to a Military Prep School because his parents couldn't stand having him around. He got to wear a uniform and learned to march and make a bed

And get buggered by upperclassmen lol.

Look at all the left wing whackos aiming at Trump for "lack of sacrifice". Too funny when they support that evil bitch and her draft dodging husband.

:lol:

And get buggered by upperclassmen lol.

Now you're saying he got fucked up the ass? You are one sick puppy Carb.

Forum List

Back