To Trump "You have sacrificed nothing."

So an American Muslim has sacrificed more than Trump ever has.....

Guess who is in danger of losing his Constitutional rights?

Neither

And what's more. I "sacrificed" my entire adult life in service to my country so others didn't have to. Stop pretending that not having served your country makes you somehow less qualified to have ideas on fixing what you see as wrong with it.

What the fuck did Obama sacrifice before you voted him in?

Are you kidding? Trump wouldn't let him suck his balls. He's well taken care of by his beautiful wife.

:lol:

Trump has never had sex he didn't pay for

No man ever has bro. That's life. Don't be mad that Trump can afford better looking women than you.

Actually, I prefer my wife of 35 years to anyone that Trump has ever been married to

As you should. But attacking another man's marriage, that's low brow. ESPECIALLY given the um shall we say affairs of the Clinton's........

Say what you will about Cllinton, but he never dumped his wife for a younger model

I feel perfectly justified in attacking Trump for his taste in women and his poor skills as a husband

That's b/c you're a partisan hypocrite.

Wondering what Hillary sacrificed...oh I know, four Americans in Benghazi
Funny thing is....if only Congress would investigate that.

Only if congress had the guts to do it or the democratic party as an organization didn't collude to stop it. if you add up all the democrats in power, employed by the government, in the media, in the schools, and realize that the organization as a whole could work together to promote its own agenda then you may realize the danger we may be in. An entire political party acts like it rules the country and is ahead of any laws the government creates. Why not call it an oligarchy or something?
"Only if congress had the guts to do it".........Right...if only....rather than doing no investigations whatsoever............

Khizr Khan teabagged Donald Trump.

Are you kidding? Trump wouldn't let him suck his balls. He's well taken care of by his beautiful wife.

No man ever has bro. That's life. Don't be mad that Trump can afford better looking women than you.
"AFFORD better looking women"

Good word for his relationships.....

Don't be stupid. Well, of course you can't help that can you.

Best speech of the night.

Best moment of the night.

A man who lost everything has to courage to stand up to biggest internet troll bull of our time.

Beautiful.

Father Of Muslim American War Hero To Trump: ‘You Have Sacrificed Nothing’

This is why America will win the battle for its soul.

Khan then addressed the Republican nominee directly.

“Let me ask you, have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy,” he said, pulling a copy of the document from his pocket.

“Look for the words ‘liberty’ and ‘equal protection of law.’ Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Go look at the graves of the brave patriots who died defending this country,” he said.

“You have sacrificed nothing,” he said, to roars from the crowd. “We cannot solve our problems by building walls. We are stronger together. We will keep getting stronger when Hillary Clinton becomes our president.”

Trump's gift to America is that he will hopefully bring most of us together in defeating him.

What has Hillary sacrificed? Other than everyone standing in her or BJ's way to the top?

She could have stayed in the private sector and ended up as one of Trump's high priced lawyers.

lol, a large group of working class RW'ers with working class quality wives just puckered a bit.

Don't be stupid. Well, of course you can't help that can you.
You just don't get how bad that looks, do you?

So an American Muslim has sacrificed more than Trump ever has.....

Guess who is in danger of losing his Constitutional rights?

Neither

And what's more. I "sacrificed" my entire adult life in service to my country so others didn't have to. Stop pretending that not having served your country makes you somehow less qualified to have ideas on fixing what you see as wrong with it.

What the fuck did Obama sacrifice before you voted him in?

And nobody is questioning your loyalty or your rights are they?

The point the gentleman made so eloquently last night is that it is TRUMP not Clinton and not Obama who is questioning his loyalty and his Constitutional rights. It is TRUMP who has never made the sacrifices that this gentleman and his family has

That highlights Trumps views towards women. He can "afford" the best but to Trump, the best is defined by youth and breast size. He is quick to criticize women who do not meet his standards. Hence, Rosie is a disgusting pig

A man who lost everything has to courage to stand up to biggest internet troll bull of our time.

Beautiful.

“Let me ask you, have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy,” he said, pulling a copy of the document from his pocket.

“Look for the words ‘liberty’ and ‘equal protection of law.’ Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Go look at the graves of the brave patriots who died defending this country,” he said.

“You have sacrificed nothing,” he said, to roars from the crowd. “We cannot solve our problems by building walls. We are stronger together. We will keep getting stronger when Hillary Clinton becomes our president.”

Trump's gift to America is that he will hopefully bring most of us together in defeating him.

What has Hillary sacrificed? Other than everyone standing in her or BJ's way to the top?

She sacrificed a lucrative legal career to support her husbands career and raise a family.....Does that count or is it that women do not make sacrifices?

LOL, her career as a failed lawyer that defended rapists. Yes, what a sacrifice! It's also bullshit to say she ever took time off to "raise a family". She was the wife of a governor and was already treated like royalty. She took time off to campaign for BJ. The nannies took care of Chelsea.

By the way, what has Obama sacrificed?

Beautiful.

She sacrificed a lucrative legal career to support her husbands career and raise a family.....Does that count or is it that women do not make sacrifices?

LOL, her career as a failed lawyer that defended rapists. Yes, what a sacrifice! It's also bullshit to say she ever took time off to "raise a family". She was the wife of a governor and was already treated like royalty. She took time off to campaign for BJ. The nannies took care of Chelsea.

His soul

Beautiful.

See Post 69

It is TRUMP, not Clinton and not Obama who is questioning the loyalty and Constitutional rights of a Gold Star Father

Beautiful.

See Post 69

It is TRUMP, not Clinton and not Obama who is questioning the loyalty and Constitutional rights of a Gold Star Father

When did Trump question his loyalty?

Beautiful.

See Post 69

Trump has questioned the loyalty of all Muslims and has sought to deny them basic Constitutional rights

Has Trump even READ the Constitution?

See Post 69

Trump has questioned the loyalty of all Muslims and has sought to deny them basic Constitutional rights

Has Trump even READ the Constitution?

Can you quote where he calls into question ALL American Muslims' loyalties?

Can you provide an example of where he has sought to deny them basic Constitutional rights?

Forum List

Back