To those who nominated Trump.......

To those who nominated Donald Trump as the Republican Nominee. I do so hope you are happy because your choice will barring a YUGE miracle result in Hillary Clinton the most corrupt politician in modern history as being President.
Polls

Dates
Type, Respondents Clinton Trump Margin
Rasmussen New 10/17 - 10/19
I.V.R./Online1,500
40 43 Trump +3
IBD/TIPP New 10/14 - 10/19
Live Phone779
40 41 Trump +1
Quinnipiac University New 10/17 - 10/18
Live Phone1,007
47 40 Clinton +7
YouGov/Economist New 10/15 - 10/18
Online1,032
42 38 Clinton +4
Fox News New 10/15 - 10/17
Live Phone912
45 39 Clinton +6
Bloomberg/Selzer New 10/14 - 10/17
Live Phone1,006
50 41 Clinton +9
Ipsos/Reuters New 10/13 - 10/17
Online1,190
43 39 Clinton +4
Public Religion Research Institute/The Atlantic New 10/12 - 10/17
Live Phone692
51 36 Clinton +15
UPI/CVoter New 10/11 - 10/17
Online1,326
51 46 Clinton +5
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

That is the polls... I know some wont accept these polls because they are not as of today... And yes some of them look good for Trump but that's only if you believe spamming electronic polls as valid.

No I am not a Democrat OR a liberal which is why I never voted for Donald Trump. I also am not so ignorant like some to have actually believed the HE was the anti-establishment candidate.

I have made up my mind and decided to pinch my nose and throw away my vote and vote for Trump. I say throw it away because he isn't going to win. He was never going to win. Winning was never his intention. How do I know you ask???? Because he is already Blaming others for a loss that hasn't happened yet.

Just remember this most of you angry little people. Your disgust for the actions of the corrupt Republican establishment clouded your judgment so much you nominated a bonafide New York liberal who was Always part of the Establishment. It just happened to be mostly the Democrat establishment.

So when our country goes through 4 more years of horrible governance and more and more of our liberties are stripped from us just remember those of you driving the Trump Train. YOU gave us President Hillary Clinton.

Trump was the one with good positions on Trade and Immigration and Russia.

That is why he got my support.

I didn't get angry until the leadership tried to disenfranchise me.

He's never had any positions, just Pavlovian slogans.

I take it you are unaware of the recent WTO ruling that completely validated Trump's position on Trade and made fools of ALL of his detractors on that issue?

To those who nominated Donald Trump as the Republican Nominee. I do so hope you are happy because your choice will barring a YUGE miracle result in Hillary Clinton the most corrupt politician in modern history as being President.
Polls

Dates
I.V.R./Online1,500
40 43 Trump +3
Live Phone779
40 41 Trump +1
Live Phone1,007
47 40 Clinton +7
Online1,032
42 38 Clinton +4
Live Phone912
45 39 Clinton +6
Live Phone1,006
50 41 Clinton +9
Online1,190
43 39 Clinton +4
Live Phone692
51 36 Clinton +15
Online1,326
51 46 Clinton +5

That is the polls... I know some wont accept these polls because they are not as of today... And yes some of them look good for Trump but that's only if you believe spamming electronic polls as valid.

No I am not a Democrat OR a liberal which is why I never voted for Donald Trump. I also am not so ignorant like some to have actually believed the HE was the anti-establishment candidate.

I have made up my mind and decided to pinch my nose and throw away my vote and vote for Trump. I say throw it away because he isn't going to win. He was never going to win. Winning was never his intention. How do I know you ask???? Because he is already Blaming others for a loss that hasn't happened yet.

Just remember this most of you angry little people. Your disgust for the actions of the corrupt Republican establishment clouded your judgment so much you nominated a bonafide New York liberal who was Always part of the Establishment. It just happened to be mostly the Democrat establishment.

So when our country goes through 4 more years of horrible governance and more and more of our liberties are stripped from us just remember those of you driving the Trump Train. YOU gave us President Hillary Clinton.

So he got your support because you are ignorant of history? do try and look up Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act in 1930.... Please

You do understand that one historical incident is not the whole of the story, right?

Polls

Dates
I.V.R./Online1,500
40 43 Trump +3
Live Phone779
40 41 Trump +1
Live Phone1,007
47 40 Clinton +7
Online1,032
42 38 Clinton +4
Live Phone912
45 39 Clinton +6
Live Phone1,006
50 41 Clinton +9
Online1,190
43 39 Clinton +4
Live Phone692
51 36 Clinton +15
Online1,326
51 46 Clinton +5

I take it you are unaware of the recent WTO ruling that completely validated Trump's position on Trade and made fools of ALL of his detractors on that issue?
History proves him wrong. Just like it proves Clinton wrong

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Polls

Dates
I.V.R./Online1,500
40 43 Trump +3
Live Phone779
40 41 Trump +1
Live Phone1,007
47 40 Clinton +7
Online1,032
42 38 Clinton +4
Live Phone912
45 39 Clinton +6
Live Phone1,006
50 41 Clinton +9
Online1,190
43 39 Clinton +4
Live Phone692
51 36 Clinton +15
Online1,326
51 46 Clinton +5

So he got your support because you are ignorant of history? do try and look up Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act in 1930.... Please

You do understand that one historical incident is not the whole of the story, right?
I understand it better then you it seems

Polls

Dates
I.V.R./Online1,500
40 43 Trump +3
Live Phone779
40 41 Trump +1
Live Phone1,007
47 40 Clinton +7
Online1,032
42 38 Clinton +4
Live Phone912
45 39 Clinton +6
Live Phone1,006
50 41 Clinton +9
Online1,190
43 39 Clinton +4
Live Phone692
51 36 Clinton +15
Online1,326
51 46 Clinton +5

History proves him wrong. Just like it proves Clinton wrong

No, it does not. And the recent ruling validates what Trump was saying about our trade partners and our trade agreements.

Polls

Dates
I.V.R./Online1,500
40 43 Trump +3
Live Phone779
40 41 Trump +1
Live Phone1,007
47 40 Clinton +7
Online1,032
42 38 Clinton +4
Live Phone912
45 39 Clinton +6
Live Phone1,006
50 41 Clinton +9
Online1,190
43 39 Clinton +4
Live Phone692
51 36 Clinton +15
Online1,326
51 46 Clinton +5

Citing ONE HISTORICAL example does not an Universal Rule make.

If you don't understand that, your understanding is a lot less than you think.

Ignoring history because you want it to work just proves you are a fool.

Pointing out that ONE historical example does not prove an Universal Rule is not "ignoring history". Such dishonestly is worthy of a liberal.

You are ignoring the present. Such as the recent WTO ruling that validates Trump's position on Trade.

Trump is only polling well among the less educated, people with menial jobs, and those who live in rural areas. It's hilarious because those losers used to vote majority democrat, now the tables have turned.

This is one reason why I'm no longer a republican. The party used to be home to more intelligent, rational-minded people with principals, integrity, and civility. Trump and his diehard supporters have turned the GOP into a political version of the Jerry Springer show. George Will recently abandoned the party, and people like William Buckley no longer exist.

Trump is only polling well among the less educated, people with menial jobs, and those who live in rural areas. It's hilarious because those losers used to vote majority democrat, now the tables have turned.

This is one reason why I'm no longer a republican. The party used to be home to more intelligent, rational-minded people with principals, integrity, and civility. Trump and his diehard supporters have turned the GOP into a political version of the Jerry Springer show. George Will recently abandoned the party, and people like William Buckley no longer exist.

So, what's the polling among the less educated Trump vs HIllary?

Link please.

Or are you just talking shit like all lefties?

Pointing out that ONE historical example does not prove an Universal Rule is not "ignoring history". Such dishonestly is worthy of a liberal.

You are ignoring the present. Such as the recent WTO ruling that validates Trump's position on Trade.
Just like the Regressive democrat Trump is .... Keep trying failed ideas I am sure this time it will work right???? Grow up

Link please.

If you voted to nominate Trump then YOU ARE THE LEFTY not those of us who voted against his nomination. Trump was and still is a lefty liberal democrat.

Last edited:

Link please.

All right, here's one link. Poll: Trump Leads Clinton 76 Percent to 17 Percent Among White Men Without College Degrees - Breitbart

It clearly shows those without college degrees are more likely to support Trump especially white men. Working class whites are more likely to support the Donald. Also look at the polls on how much he leads in the rural south, rural Midwest, and rural west.

Face the facts, Trump is God to the uneducated rural hicks with menial jobs. This is the same bunch of losers who voted mostly democrat not so long ago.

Oh, and you think I'm a lefty? I'm a center-right independent who voted republican most of the time until now. The GOP is imploding, and I saw the warning signs & jumped ship in the nick of time.

Just like the Regressive democrat Trump is .... Keep trying failed ideas I am sure this time it will work right???? Grow up

And you still haven't addressed a single thing I have said.

ONe Historical example does not an Universal Rule make.

The recent WTO Airbus ruling completely validates Trump's position on Trade.

Link please.

If you voted to nominate Trump then YOU ARE THE LEFTY not those of us who voted against his nomination. Trump was and still is a lefty liberal democrat.

I am a nationalist first and foremost. The GOP leadership has not been interested in advancing the interests of America and Americans.

Trump's policies are designed to do just that.

Link please.

All right, here's one link. Poll: Trump Leads Clinton 76 Percent to 17 Percent Among White Men Without College Degrees - Breitbart

It clearly shows those without college degrees are more likely to support Trump especially white men. Working class whites are more likely to support the Donald. Also look at the polls on how much he leads in the rural south, rural Midwest, and rural west.

Face the facts, Trump is God to the uneducated rural hicks with menial jobs. This is the same bunch of losers who voted mostly democrat not so long ago.

Oh, and you think I'm a lefty? I'm a center-right independent who voted republican most of the time until now. The GOP is imploding, and I saw the warning signs & jumped ship in the nick of time.

Err, why limit your response to just whites?

I asked about the race comparing numbers among the less educated, all of them.

Your bigoted slurs are noted, btw. YOu are a racist.

The Republican mostly-winner-take-all primary delegate system, and lack of superdelegates, that's what nominated Trump. He never had a majority, but his plurality was enough.

That couldn't have happened with the Democrats, due to the way they allocate delegates proportionally, and because they have so many superdelegates. If the Republicans did things proportionally, the not-Trump contingent could have combined and nominated a single non-Trump candidate.

And you still haven't addressed a single thing I have said.

ONe Historical example does not an Universal Rule make.

The recent WTO Airbus ruling completely validates Trump's position on Trade.
The one point the caused the great depression. ... fool

Forum List

Back