To think the russian intrusion on our election didn't affect votes

According to the two sets of indictments handed down against the Russians from the DOJ their actions did not impact the outcome of the election. So does this make the DOJ good for putting out the indictments or bad for saying the actions didn’t impact the election outcome?

that is like saying infants drop from heaven. LOL.

For those uninformed, many are due to time, or laziness, many people just know the headlines, that is why

propaganda is such a great and well known tool to lead the herd. That is why the Russians used it. Why else would they use it, to get enough votes to turn the election. Its time to admit the obvious.

To think that 77000 votes in 3 states didn't affect the outcome of the votes, is like saying infants drop from

the heavens and human beings do not have sex.

Wow, that's special. LMAO The ruskies spent 50k buying ads on both sides of issues and sponsored events on both sides. In an election season that saw close to 4 billion in spending on both sides of issues, I'd say their influence was infinitesimal. But hey, feel free to pretend otherwise.

Make pretend is soothing. Safe space like.

It takes all kind of things to soothe butt hurt I guess.

Some Russians bought advertisements on an Irish social media site. The nature of these ads were such that only people who agreed with them would be interested enough to click on them in the first place. They were just regular ol' click bait. No different than a site like this taking out an ad to direct people to this board.

And our government spent millions of our limited federal law enforcement budget to investigate it. That's what's fucking outrageous. That money could have went to investigate things like child sex trafficking and welfare fraud.

The FBI leadership needs to be purged.

For those uninformed, many are due to time, or laziness, many people just know the headlines, that is why

propaganda is such a great and well known tool to lead the herd. That is why the Russians used it. Why else would they use it, to get enough votes to turn the election. Its time to admit the obvious.

To think that 77000 votes in 3 states didn't affect the outcome of the votes, is like saying infants drop from

Your logic is all wrong never mind blaming Hillary's loss on 'the Russians" lol :itsok:

Dear, Hillary got 3 million more votes than the Don, and probably would of won if not for the Russia propaganda machine.

Trump got 1 million more votes total than Hillary in 49 of the 50 states. That Hillary won 4 million more votes in a single state, California proves Trump was more popular in 49 of 50 states. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

And because I enjoy being mean to the left, Hillary only won
  • NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes
  • New Mexico by 66,000 votes
  • Minnesota by 44,000 votes
  • Delaware by 50,000 votes
AHAHAHAHA so much for your entire thread lib. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, you're wrong.

Cankles lost because she's an arrogant, unlikable, C#NT. The American people rejected her and her "It's my turn" message. Better luck next time. Try nominating some one less C#nty.

What, she lost because she got 3 million more votes? Funny...

Your logic is all wrong never mind blaming Hillary's loss on 'the Russians" lol :itsok:

Dear, Hillary got 3 million more votes than the Don, and probably would of won if not for the Russia propaganda machine.

Trump got 1 million more votes total than Hillary in 49 of the 50 states. That Hillary won 4 million more votes in a single state, California proves Trump was more popular in 49 of 50 states. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

Attorney General Rod Rosenstein:
“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.”

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

It was a 4 Million vote difference.

United States presidential election in California, 2016 - Wikipedia

Apparently you have forgotten about Obama's famous and very vocal assertion that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any third party to change the outcome of a U.S. presidential election. Maybe this will refresh your memory:

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

California? What about the other 49 states?

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

LMAO The NY Times fool here Presidential Election Results: Donald J. Trump Wins I have discombobulated the libs:auiqs.jpg:

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

I just turned their world completely upside down with the facts.

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

Sre you really that stupid? Reread the post you resnded to and then asked for a link. I gave it to you and now you pretend it isn't there?

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

You really are a stupid one. Her vote margin came from Cali, go figure.

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

The truth is with every week that goes by the Left is getting more violent and the Media eggs it on. Bad things are coming, YES the Right was crazed about Obama but NOTHING like this. This is a bit scary.

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

Sre you really that stupid? Reread the post you resnded to and then asked for a link. I gave it to you and now you pretend it isn't there?

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

Funny. Then why did she only lose the Electoral College vote by 3 states?

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

Poor Running Weasel......facts are stubborn things.

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

Funny. Then why did she only lose the Electoral College vote by 3 states?

Moving the goalposts again. I don't allow that Running Weasel. Cali provided that vaunted 3 million vote number you guys always bring up.

• NH by 3,000 votes
  • Nevada by 27,000 votes

Proof? Link?

The truth is with every week that goes by the Left is getting more violent and the Media eggs it on. Bad things are coming, YES the Right was crazed about Obama but NOTHING like this. This is a bit scary.

Don't worry these idiots on the left couldn't even rig their own primary without screwing that up.

Forum List

Back