To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.
Funny chit. Those kids know more than the typical Trumpette.

They show more intelligence, more world view, more maturity than the orange piece of shit you put in the White House.

WAY more responsibility too.
Although admittedly that's not exactly a high bar.
.You who don't see yourselves as commies actually realize that you are committing treasonous communist type acts when attacking a U.S. president like you're doing right ??
So, if we attack Trump for his colluding with the Russians, we are the traitor Commies.

I get it.
. There was no collusion, and there is no collusion. When you attack a U.S. President by use of false allegations, and you do it for an agenda (not related to the job in which the sitting President is currently doing), then you are not being a good American at all. Oh, and why is it that people like you can't seem to debate or converse without resulting to gutter talk ?? Does cursing and name calling make you look smarter or bigger somehow ?? Don't think so, infact you make a fool of yourself when you resort to that kind of speak.

]I did DUCK and COVER as a 6th grader--from the 'COMMIES'. Not from MY OWN!

Yep, and that deal is gonna do you just as much good stopping a .223/5.56mm billet as it would have from nuclear fall out. Those desks classify as Concealment (They block line of sight) rather than Cover (objects that will stop bullets).
Actually, plenty of .223 rounds (especially cheap ones) will NOT penetrate a desktop-they will fragment on impact.

Forum List

Back