To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

So let me get this straight. A movement using kids as pawns want to take guns from law abiding citizens?

Nope; not gonna happen.

Greg

What arms will the Americans grab in order to defend themselves from an enemy, if the left we're to have it's way in disarming the citizens ? It must be thougt that this nation will never be challenged with an invasion upon our soil, even though as we speak the nation's of this world have caught up big time over the years, and especially sine we've been selling ourselves out over these years. Trump is building our military back up because he is a pragmatic leader who doesn't run around with his head in the sand.

What arms will the Americans grab in order to defend themselves from an enemy, if the left we're to have it's way in disarming the citizens ? It must be thougt that this nation will never be challenged with an invasion upon our soil, even though as we speak the nation's of this world have caught up big time over the years, and especially sine we've been selling ourselves out over these years. Trump is building our military back up because he is a pragmatic leader who doesn't run around with his head in the sand.

Haven't you heard; the Russians are coming!!! And they want to take your guns away in the face of such a threat?

Greg

Do you all think that these kids today (after all the sick brainwashing that has gone on), truly understands about what the sacrifices were that gives us the very rights in this country that we honor to this very day ???? Our rights will not be trampled upon by a brainwashed Hollywood generation of young folks who have been conditioned over these years to try and change this nation from within, and to do it for those who lay out of sight while they do their bidding for them. Like I said, these kids need to be properly educated, and they need the proper help to understand who the real culprits are in all of this. Watch and learn.

Funny how you trash these kids for not honoring the sacrifices of our sodiers through out history while you voted for a man that trashed the military records of our heroes & trashed POWs.

Please, quite the hypocrisy.

Sitting on your fat ass while kids are slaughtered in school is not honoring anyone.
If you come back from a war, and you begin undermining your country with policy that doesn't make sence, then you better be ready to take criticism for it. War heroes turned politician is a scary thing.

Haven't you heard; the Russians are coming!!! And they want to take your guns away in the face of such a threat?

Greg
. The fact is that we still have huge threats in this world, and to think otherwise is a fools game. We must keep our youth conditioned to take the lead if we were to find ourselves ever in a situation where the nation would have to count on them.

Greg

A few people went out and marched yesterday. By next week nobody is going to give a s***. Duh... you see this time and time again. Progressives get all giddy about the symbolism stuff. All the banners. We saw it last year with the NFL kneeling for the anthem thing. What happened there? Ummmm....nothing. All the anti-cop marches. What followed? Dick. What will follow after all the children take their bat and ball and go home?:iyfyus.jpg:

And by the way.... what percent of those Marchers yesterday isn't led directly by their emotions only? 2%? Maybe? Come on now.... anyone with a thimble full of life experience knows yesterday isn't really going to amount to dick.

This has been a very useful thread. Up to 41 total names on the Ignore List and that's made a whole bunch of other threads far more readable as well.

upload_2018-3-25_10-49-46.png

upload_2018-3-25_10-52-35.png

[QUOTE="MindWars, post: 19581438, member: 59782]View attachment 184581

These morons don't even get why that's an issue.[/QUOTE]

I know it's pretty sad sin't it. Guess this is the result we see when schools decide not to teach history and or just teach what the hell they want to based off of Saul Alinsky and Bill Ayres teaching methods. Teach the youth to be dumbed down clueless sheeps.

They in turn end up the futuristic victims of stupidity and don't even know it more than half the time.

... **** You!!!!!
You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.

I did DUCK and COVER as a 6th grader--from the 'COMMIES'. Not from MY OWN!

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.
Funny chit. Those kids know more than the typical Trumpette.

They show more intelligence, more world view, more maturity than the orange piece of shit you put in the White House.

WAY more responsibility too.
Although admittedly that's not exactly a high bar.

So let me get this straight. A movement using kids as pawns want to take guns from law abiding citizens?

Nope; not gonna happen.

Greg

Nope, doesn't exist. Paranoid comic-book fantasy.
Predictable too. Tiredly so.

Forum List

Back