To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.

Last edited:
... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept thst things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe someday you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.
How did you did you become so clueless?

Since 2013, there have been 35 kids killed in school shootings.
In that same span of time, there have been many hundreds of kids killed by heroin. But there won't be any marches on Washington, no Women's March involvement, no organized Democrat party protests.

Since 2013, there have been 35 kids killed in school shootings.
In that same span of time, there have been many hundreds of kids killed by heroin. But there won't be any marches on Washington, no Women's March involvement, no organized Democrat party protests.
Mass murder is okay because a lot more kids die from heroin. Idiot!

This march will have the same effect on the population that other mass crybaby gatherings have had....:bigbed:

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept thst things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

Maybe someday you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

How did you did you become so clueless?

grit and determination

they are kids-----you are expecting too much

No, I'm not. At their age I was more thsn capable of understanding these things. I'd been taught Right and Wrong by my parents and my family.

very non specific--------I was a teen ---young adult in the 60s. I did take
part in a few demonstrations--------nothing violent, nothing obstructing
traffic. At that time I developed the viewpoint----that there are people
---my age at that time who would march in ANYTHING----In order to
gather a crowd------just make signs with pointing arrows that read
DEMONSTRATION. It was a kind of way to FRATERNIZE

Look Both Ways when you cross the street..........

Use protection when you have sex............

Be sure to drink plenty of Water........

And ................well......................we choose to ignore your stupidity on trying to kill the Second Amendment..........as you are young and foolish.

This march will have the same effect on the population that other mass crybaby gatherings have had....:bigbed:

Indeed. It's just a bunch of sanctimonious whinging virtue signaling - all sound and fury and completely ineffective (thank goodness, actually - it would be horrifying if they actually did change public policy).

the negative in these children demonstrations is------there are animals out
there who EXPLOIT them--------and the cost, and the junked up demo
grounds and DA DRUGS-----other than those issues----they end up
meaningless

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

^^ The new dictionary entry for the term "Butthurt".

No, I'm not. At their age I was more thsn capable of understanding these things. I'd been taught Right and Wrong by my parents and my family.

Apparently it didn't take.

In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Yeah actually they do. Actually everyone does. Even you.
Sorry, this dystopian puke-world where you just go around killing people willy nilly, does not exist outside your own fucked-up head.

Last edited:
... **** You!!!!!

Robert Kraft is rolling with the Resistance.

The owner of the New England Patriots gave his support to Saturday’s #MarchforOurLives pro-gun control rally by lending the team’s official plane to students and families in Parkland, Fla. who wanted to attend the Washington, D.C. event, the Boston Globe reports.

Stacey James, a spokesperson for the team, told the Globe that the families of some of the victims of last month’s school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, along with some students who were injured, were flown to the nation’s capital on Thursday.

James said Kraft made the decision to support the protest after being contacted by former Arizona congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, Mark Kelly.

NFL's Patriots donate team plane for March for Our Lives pro-gun control rally

very non specific--------I was a teen ---young adult in the 60s. I did take
part in a few demonstrations--------nothing violent, nothing obstructing
traffic. At that time I developed the viewpoint----that there are people
---my age at that time who would march in ANYTHING----In order to
gather a crowd------just make signs with pointing arrows that read
DEMONSTRATION. It was a kind of way to FRATERNIZE
------------------------------------- my experience also , i hitch hiked all over the USA . Hitch hiked to DC for some of the biggest anti war marches in the mid 60s . I was looking for 'hippie chicks' is what i was about and as far as the War . I wanted to use nukes on the enemy first and then blanket the enemy with NAPALM and and then Artillery and small arms fire . To me and my hitch hiking buddy the marches and protests were nothing but parties and a way to check out the Smithsonian Rosie .

Sorry, this dystopian puke-world where you just go around killing people willy nilly, does not exist outside your own fucked-up head.

You moronic, brain dead jackwad dictator boot licking imbecile excuse of a human.

In your supreme ignorance you totally FAIL to learn from HISTORY and understand how government tyranny and Communism has killed hundred of millions and instead, BEG for your rights (and everyone else's right) to defend themselves to be revoked because of a VERY RARE occurrence committed by only a HANDFUL of mentally ill lunatics a FEW times in history.

Your IQ has GOT to be so low that 1000 zeros behind it and it would STILL be negative.

When free morons beg to be slaves, those willing to give them their wish will line up, shackles in hand.

It is not at all surprising you continue to live on the Democrat Plantation.

and yet your definition of right and wrong leaves a lot to desired....basically it is "if you dont like what i like and dont agree with me....FUCK YOU!"....

and yet your definition of right and wrong leaves a lot to desired.... basically it is "if you dont like what i like and dont agree with me....FUCK YOU!"....

No. I don't define Right and Wrong. Those were defined millenna ago. Whst I don't do is waste my time on peoole who don't agree with me.

Forum List

Back