To Save the Schools, We Must Change the Social Contract

Okay and yes. Here is a main point in my OP actually.

Right now, the children doing all the disrupting--no, not the CHILDREN, their parents--are holding all the "power". They have the law and the threat of lawsuits over everyone, and this is not right. It's not just or fair. Their disruption and behavior is now causing major upheaval for the education of all the other children all over the nation.

I'm saying that the parents of the OTHER children--those are the ones that have to not be intimidated by "victim mentality" and begin to file lawsuits. I just read an article about a child who had a pair of scissors thrown at her head in her elementary classroom.

No more. Let the other parents start filing suit when the districts do not protect their children

And........
What happens when lawsuits are filed, and Liberal Left wing judges toss the suits or find in favor of the defendants?
because in this political climate, that is exactly what happens all too often.

Again, we are facing a political crisis, which leads to a social crisis. Try as you may, you will never succeed at fixing the school crisis until we fix the political crisis.

The crisis is at least 50% cultural if not more.

Weak sauce saying "Don't sue, judges"

what did you mean by collective rights???

"Collective rights" is the power to gang up on people and make them do what you want.

No.

Collective Rights is right to, say, a safe and supportive classroom. When your behavior makes the classroom no longer safe, your right to be there is lost.

We do this as a society all the time. The Collective says if your idea of happiness is to go around raping people, the Collective says we're taking your liberty away.

This is not new, people.

no its not new,,,communism like this has been around for over 100 yrs

Okay I'm done. You have no working knowledge at all of societal systems of political systems or anything

I do not have time to walk you through 8th grade civics, sorry

I know enough to know youre a communist,,,

I'm just wondering what this kid did to force an "evacuation".

Classroom evacuation because of an irate 5 year old......uh huh....
Only in America.....and a few other confused, overly PC western societies.
What do you suggest be done with an out of control child throwing things. Let him/her hurt the other students? The teacher cannot restrain/touch them......parents sue over that.

thats easy,,,remove them from class

Exactly. And why? Because the Collective (the school, or society) decided on some rules to establish peace and order. And if an individual cannot abide by those, freedom (liberty) is taken away.

None of these poster paid one damn bit of attention is civics. "conservatives" sure

what if the collective says otherwise and that its OK???

face it sweety your a communist,,,

Hey bodecea check that this Trump voter is a communist now

Yep

back in the day you misbehaved you was sent to the principals office bent over and paddled
now you misbehaved there isnt any consequences you just get psychoanalyzed and if you are a POC societal injustice and institutional racism gets blamed if you are white your white privileged gets blamed but the kids is never at fault
but I will tell you never has a kid in any of the public schools I attended ever get violent with a teacher or staff

What do you suggest be done with an out of control child throwing things. Let him/her hurt the other students? The teacher cannot restrain/touch them......parents sue over that.

I already stated what I suggest be done in this thread, at length. Sorry you missed it.

And I made no such suggestion as allowing bad behavior.

I know how to stop it. But I cannot do it alone. And unfortunately, most on the Left vehemently support the root of the problem.

Oh make no mistake about it--the Left invited in much of the cultural chaos which has eroded the family. Remember, I work with children, thank God in heaven--truly the most superior humans. :) When you erode the family, the culture suffers, and children suffer immensely.

Conservatives are really, really REALLY bad at education. Sorry, but we are. Your posts are Exhibit A.

Then why are you in that profession if you admit how horrible you are at it?

And I totally disagree. Conservatives can make THE BEST teachers. But they prolly find it difficult to be their best in the political climate in which they have to operate.

Why on Earth would you claim to be a Conservative teacher, then say Conservative teachers are "really, really REALLY bad at education"?

Specifically, what do you mean?

My evaluations are so good that less than 10% of teachers in my district are evaluated at my level. In a very good district one of the best in my state. I have won awards and am nationally published. I don't care if you believe me; it's true.

I mean that conservatives as a whole are bad at educational policy and coming up with solutions.

back in the day you misbehaved you was sent to the principals office bent over and paddled
now you misbehaved there isnt any consequences you just get psychoanalyzed and if you are a POC societal injustice and institutional racism gets blamed if you are white your white privileged gets blamed but the kids is never at fault
but I will tell you never has a kid in any of the public schools I attended ever get violent with a teacher or staff

There's a lot of "non-educational-ese" but just good honest truth here.

I'm not for corporal punishment on kids, nope. I don't want to be putting hands on kids. Nope.

However.

Kids do very, very well with firm boundaries. I really believe in the Latin root of "discipline"--to teach. The purpose is not to make them feel bad or humiliate them but it IS to lead them to productive, fulfilling adult lives. You don't get that by making every single second of their childhood amazing. Sometimes they mess up and they, well, they need to know it and have an "out" for it. IN short...discipline. "Hey you messed up...here's what we're gonna do to make it better"

You would not believe how many parents do not even do that anymore. I mean it. You would probably not believe it.

These posts of mine are not because I'm just fried out or whatever---they're because I'm just so concerned. For the kids, our families, our schools! Young teachers coming up. Ugh

Conservatives are really, really REALLY bad at education. Sorry, but we are. Your posts are Exhibit A.

And I totally disagree. Conservatives can make THE BEST teachers. But they prolly find it difficult to be their best in the political climate in which they have to operate.

Why on Earth would you claim to be a Conservative teacher, then say Conservative teachers are "really, really REALLY bad at education"?

My evaluations are so good that less than 10% of teachers in my district are evaluated at my level. In a very good district one of the best in my state. I have won awards and am nationally published. I don't care if you believe me; it's true.

I mean that conservatives as a whole are bad at educational policy and coming up with solutions.

why dont you answer the question of ,,

what if the collective decide its OK for 1 student to disrupt an entire class???

being that our education system has been a leftist one for over 50 yrs how would you know what a conservative one would look like???

I'm not for corporal punishment on kids, nope. I don't want to be putting hands on kids. Nope.

However.

Kids do very, very well with firm boundaries. I really believe in the Latin root of "discipline"--to teach. The purpose is not to make them feel bad or humiliate them but it IS to lead them to productive, fulfilling adult lives. You don't get that by making every single second of their childhood amazing. Sometimes they mess up and they, well, they need to know it and have an "out" for it. IN short...discipline. "Hey you messed up...here's what we're gonna do to make it better"

You would not believe how many parents do not even do that anymore. I mean it. You would probably not believe it.

These posts of mine are not because I'm just fried out or whatever---they're because I'm just so concerned. For the kids, our families, our schools! Young teachers coming up. Ugh

isnt that the collective deciding????

"Collective rights" is the power to gang up on people and make them do what you want.

No.

Collective Rights is right to, say, a safe and supportive classroom. When your behavior makes the classroom no longer safe, your right to be there is lost.

We do this as a society all the time. The Collective says if your idea of happiness is to go around raping people, the Collective says we're taking your liberty away.

This is not new, people.

How is that different than what I said?

However.

you first attempt to have kids respect you so not to misbehave but unless the kid is taught to respect at an early age its to late and the only tool you are left with is fear

No.

This is not new, people.

How is that different than what I said?

its not different,,,she just doenst understand shes a communist at heart,,,

However.

no its the principal deciding

However.

no its the principal deciding

based on what the parents wanted,,,and if they wanted their bad kid allowed in class,,,well they as a collective have a right to have their way dont they???

The crisis is at least 50% cultural if not more.
Weak sauce saying "Don't sue, judges"

There you go again.
Point out where I said "don't sue, judges"?
You cannot.

I'm beginning to realize you have a serious problem with comprehension and that is not intended in a malicious context.
It's is an observation.

That, or you are willfully deceptive.

Last edited:

Excuse my French, but that is utter, Left wing biased Horse shit.

You are prolly neither Christian NOR Conservative. Your entire premise in this thread is a farce.
You claim to be a "Christian Conservative, and repeat that ad nausea, then go on to spill how ":really, really REALLY Bad educators Conservatives are"
You're no conservative. So typical of nasty Left wingers
I was correct at the beginning of this thread when I called you a CINO.

Italian mobsters wear a cross and go to church...after a hit.....that does not make them Christians.
And more than one flaming gay person has claimed to be "conservative".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back