High School Principal: I Can’t Say Holocaust or Slavery Were Actual Historical Events

I'm glad to see that many Americans are finally waking up to the fact that the so called Holocaust is a myth. ... :cool:
It was the worst case of mass suicide ever.The poor Nazis bent over backwards to help the Jews

Yeah the Jews climbed into the gas chambers to stay warm....total accident....the Germans wanted as many Jews in Germany as they could find....it was all the fault of the Jews....one of them bumbled into the poison gas switch and whoops.....
What kind of a fool would believe that?....

Yeah the Jews climbed into the gas chambers to stay warm.....
There weren't any gas chambers. .... :cool:
So all of the documented film footage and words from thousands of soldiers and Marines were just made up?.....please....I don't even want to go there with you....

And the holocaust museum is not real either? This douche bag principle needs to be fired, if this is a true story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see that many Americans are finally waking up to the fact the so called Holocaust is a myth. ... :cool:

Why don't you just accept the fact that this happened? The people who were murdered are long past suffering. Just learn the lesson that needs to be learned from their deaths, which is that human beings do not do this to other human beings. Would you want this to happen to you or your family members? I think not. Would you want to see your grandmother or your wife stripped naked and forced to march to a gas chamber? I think not.

So all of the documented film footage and words from thousands of soldiers and Marines were just made up?.....please....I don't even want to go there with you....

Yes, and no.

Yes there were chambers.

No most of them didn't probably die in them.

Even a lot of Holocaust historians admit the majority of Jews died of disease like typhus, health issues from malnutrition (Hunger) & stress, and sometimes bullets too.

Then there's the fact that Nazi Germany fed Jews with rations, not very good rations, but it's a indisputable fact, in the Warsaw Ghetto, controlled by Nazi Germany, they gave Jews food rations, clothing, and they had a little life (Poorly) but................ Here's the thing.

Why would Nazi Germany, waste time, resources, and money on them?

Yeah..... There's a reason why Holocaust denial, of questioning the Holocaust is illegal & criminalized in so many countries.

IMO..... They were mostly labor camps.

IMO... They used chambers to sterilize against Typhus.

I think that makes the most sense.

It's extremely difficult to make such a position.

Nazi Germans themselves like Eichmann admited to the chambers.

Poles like Witold Pilecki admitted to the chambers.

Soviets admitted to the chambers.

Jewish victims admitted to the chambers.

As did others....

Yeah the Jews climbed into the gas chambers to stay warm....total accident....the Germans wanted as many Jews in Germany as they could find....it was all the fault of the Jews....one of them bumbled into the poison gas switch and whoops.....
What kind of a fool would believe that?....

So... Why do you waste a ton of money, effort, time, resources to ship Jews from the Nazi enforced Ghettos, to Gas chambers, when you can just cut off the rations to Jews in the Ghettos, and well.... Go into famine.....

Something's very, very off.

To make matters much more weird.

Nazi Germany gave Jews food rations in those Ghettos, Yes they were low, but they still wasted it all on them.

It just doesn't make sense, what so ever.

I think there's a very, very ,very good reason why Holocaust denial is banned, and criminalized all over much of Europe.

Forum List

Back