To make innovations, it is necessary to prove that they are at least safe

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The left and the Trumpsters have decided to feminize and germanize America, although they have not proven the safety of these actions.

The traditional American system has stood the test of time and has survived many upheavals, remaining Free and successful.

In Germany itself, the situation is catastrophic, there is a low birth rate, moral rotting and a decrease in the quality of production at the level of China.

If Russia had not supplied Germany with resources and China with cheap labor, they would have died out altogether.
But even without it, they quickly die out.

For Ukraine, this also did not bring anything good.

-.jpg

If your car drives well, you will not experiment with it by adding donkey urine to the oil.

• Banned
So having more than half the population put into a subservient position will make you feel safe?

You need to stay in Russia.
The trend of the left and the trumpster in the USA just leads there

• Banned
And your ideas are certainly not safe for women (who make up the majority). They have to do as they are told and be at the beck and call of a man?
To be protected by men and not die out

To be protected by men and not die out

Women make up a little more than 51% of our population.

And the main thing women need to be protected from is men.

My significant other is one of those women you wish to remove from the workplace and force to be a homemaker. She is an executive at one of the major hospitals in Atlanta. Some years she made more money than I did. She is also a great cook and together we keep our home looking great and in great shape. She is what American women should be. Not because she is a successful woman in the workplace. But because she followed her own path and is living well because of it.

What you want is for women to go back to being scared the man will leave.

• Banned
Women make up a little more than 51% of our population.

And the main thing women need to be protected from is men.

My significant other is one of those women you wish to remove from the workplace and force to be a homemaker. She is an executive at one of the major hospitals in Atlanta. Some years she made more money than I did. She is also a great cook and together we keep our home looking great and in great shape. She is what American women should be. Not because she is a successful woman in the workplace. But because she followed her own path and is living well because of it.

What you want is for women to go back to being scared the man will leave.
I'm not interested in your unconventional families. America follows its right traditional path, and was stable until the Germanists came and began to destroy it. Germany itself is almost dead.

I'm not interested in your unconventional families. America follows its right traditional path, and was stable until the Germanists came and began to destroy it. Germany itself is almost dead.

And I am not interested in the opinions of a russian troll who knows little about the US. But here we are.

Your ideas about American women will never come to pass. I guess you think Reagan should not have had a woman in his Cabinet?

• Banned
And I am not interested in the opinions of a russian troll who knows little about the US. But here we are.

Your ideas about American women will never come to pass. I guess you think Reagan should not have had a woman in his Cabinet?
Reagan was against feminism.
Even his henchman Margaret Thatcher was anti-feminist.

Reagan is God, don't you dare mention him with your stinky left tongue, or first rinse your mouth

Reagan was against feminism.
Even his henchman Margaret Thatcher was anti-feminist.

Reagan is God, don't you dare mention him with your stinky left tongue, or first rinse your mouth

Ronald Reagan was the president of MY country, not yours. I voted for him twice. So don't you dare try and tell me not to mention him. You are the one who is crazy as a shithouse rat. But your insecurities will not shape the lives of millions of American women.

Maybe you should just grow a pair of balls or stay away from the USA.

You are a left litter, you are not worthy of America and Reagan

You have no clue what I am. I am a proud American. I am an old school conservative who believes in smaller gov't, a balanced budget, and personal responsibility. I also believe in individual freedom for every American citizen.

The fact that you try to tell me about America, Americans, and what is best for both is laughable.

Damn, I almost fainted from this impudence. You know how to surprise people, you need to the circus.

Impudence? Try accurate fact. Individual freedom, fiscal responsibility and smaller gov't were once the main attributes of conservatism.

Certainly not forcing women to stay home.

Impudence?
You are the purest feminist and leftist. More left nowhere, only communism. It looks like you took an example from your colleague Goebels: the more impudent the lie, the better they believe in it
Or you just real degenerat

You are the purest feminist and leftist. More left nowhere, only communism. It looks like you took an example from your colleague Goebels: the more impudent the lie, the better they believe in it
Or you just real degenerat

Oh, I forgot one of the most basic tenets of conservatism. Less gov't interference.

No, you are the degenerate. You want to gov't to put you in charge of women. Because you are too scared to get a woman on your own.

Forum List

Back