To Kill A Kid

How is it possible that Zimmerman was "getting his head bashed in"?

Isn't that remarkable?

Ok, just LOOK at the situation...

I'm an adult.

I have a gun on me.

I'm following you.

I strongly suspect that you are a dangerous criminal.

You run, yet I am pursuing you.

You are a minor.

Unarmed.

I'm not just some accountant or something, but I'm captain of a neighborhood watch, and trained in law enforcement.

Now.....

When we finally meet each other in the night, you bloody my nose, beat me up, jump on top of me, and begin to bash my head in???

Hmmmmmm??????

I tell you the truth, I know small females in law enforcement that would not let that happen to them.

If at night, you think you are about to confront a dangerous criminal that you are following...

How in the hell is it possible for them to get that close up on you without you drawing your weapon first, identifying yourself, and taking a defensive posture?

It's IMPOSSIBLE!

JUST THINK!

THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

What's more likely is that Zim ran up on Tm (as Witness #9 says she heard), was antagonistic, and then Zim tried to reach for his gun, and TM fought for his life.

You are a minor.

Unarmed.

How do we know that?

How in the hell is it possible for them to get that close up on you without you drawing your weapon first, identifying yourself, and taking a defensive posture?

It's called sneaking up behind you.

It's IMPOSSIBLE!

Your stupidity, it BURNS!

Not to mention the fact that Zimmerman was NOT a LEO and could not legally drawn his weapon before being assaulted. THAT would have resulted in him losing his CC Permit and likely a charge of menacing.

You are actually talking with people who have carry permits and are familiar with things that will get your permit pulled. You are making shit up as you go along. Run along Aaron. I can hardly wait to be put on your "ignore list".

Back to Point #1.

WHY didn't Florida charge Zim with MANSLAUGHTER, and just give him the max?

Noooooo, they chose to pick a charge that allows for Zim to wiggle his way out.

That's an excellent question. Florida prosecutors certainly overcharged Casey Anthony. It was a slam dunk for felony child neglect (she wasn't watching her daughter, the kid died). I think these prosecutors are idiots when high-profile cases come up.

The prosecutor in that case was retiring. He wanted to end his career with a 'bang.' It was a tactical error that cost him the case.

Not to mention the fact that Zimmerman was NOT a LEO and could not legally drawn his weapon before being assaulted. THAT would have resulted in him losing his CC Permit and likely a charge of menacing.

You are actually talking with people who have carry permits and are familiar with things that will get your permit pulled. You are making shit up as you go along. Run along Aaron. I can hardly wait to be put on your "ignore list".

Oh I'm not so sure about that. If someone has a valid suspicion of criminal activity he is allowed to draw his weapon and hold the suspect there. The key is that the suspicion has to be valid and I think that's something the prosecution will bring up.

Back to Point #1.

WHY didn't Florida charge Zim with MANSLAUGHTER, and just give him the max?

Noooooo, they chose to pick a charge that allows for Zim to wiggle his way out.

That's an excellent question. Florida prosecutors certainly overcharged Casey Anthony. It was a slam dunk for felony child neglect (she wasn't watching her daughter, the kid died). I think these prosecutors are idiots when high-profile cases come up.

The prosecutor in that case was retiring. He wanted to end his career with a 'bang.' It was a tactical error that cost him the case.

No, he has higher aspirations. He beat his former boss Lawson Lamar in an election and is now the State Attorney for the Ninth Circuit.

Ok, well I feel better. If Zim can be convicted of manslaughter, even if not Murder2.

Is that correct?

Again.

TM being a "thug" is purely opinion. I've already detailed why GZ PRECISELY fits the DEFINITION of "thug"!

Rappers talk about "lean" all the time. It is typical for teens to try to fit in. So talking about lean, is different from being a user. Teens, and many adults talk about things on the net THAT THEY HAVE NEVER REALLY DONE all the time. Thus, in the absence of evidence of his "lean" use, one would be slandering a person to levy that accusation.

I'll go one further.

EVEN IF, TM had "intentions" to make lean, this would mean that he would actually have to like Skittles. Isn't it possible that on this night, while planning to watch the NBA All-Star game with his little brother while he was already on punishment... isn't it possible that he was just gonna eat the candy?

Remember, this wasn't TM's normal neighborhood. He was on punishment, and on his best behavior.

The point is.... it is AT LEAST just as likely that TM was gonna just eat the candy, as he would make "lean". Yet, you have judged him to be doing the more negative thing, without any evidence or prior official documentation to support your charge... and have just outright called him a thug.

When we see that Zimmerman is officially documented as a thug several times over in his life.

Peace

When a teenager talks about getting high on a substance, asks friends where to get the intoxicant that is mixed with watermelon drink and skittles to make that substance, then goes buys just watermelon drink and skittles, it's fair to assume he wasn't just going to eat the candy. As I said, it's only material if the prosecution and others try to paint Martin as an "angel" to influence the jury.

Soooo, one must wait until the mugger in the dark alley cracks your skull open with a tire iron before you use your weapon in self-defense?

LOL

Last edited:

Soooo, one must wait until the mugger in the dark alley cracks your skull open with a tire iron before you use your weapon in self-defense?

LOL

have you ever read the law regarding CWs ?

If ole king.solomon was so goddamned wise, he would learn to use the quote feature. He is completely hopeless, just like he who shall not be named. Wait, he IS he who shall not be named!

I don't have to read the law to know that I will not wait to be killed before I defend myself.
[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION], have you ever considered changing your name to "Midnight"?

:)

It must suck The Big One to have to argue for GZ!

This isn't fair!

My hand is too strong in this topic!

I should be ashamed of myself for putting y'all in this position!

LOL
Not at all. You are allowed to pull if you consider yourself to be in danger, but not to intimidate someone

Poor pitiful king. He doesn't play smart or dumb very well! Must be a helluva predicament to be in. He's busted and he knows it. He just can't figure a way out of it.

Last edited:
[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION], just for a second imagine how you sound if I'm NOT who you think I am.

Just imagine how I would be thinking about you.

Smh

Forum List

Back