To Kill A Kid

I have no idea! The first time I've ever seen this site is my sign up date. Y'all keep trying to make me somebody I'm not.

You appear enormously ignorant to me everytime you do that.

Ok, well I feel better. If Zim can be convicted of manslaughter, even if not Murder2.

Is that correct?

Again.

TM being a "thug" is purely opinion. I've already detailed why GZ PRECISELY fits the DEFINITION of "thug"!

Rappers talk about "lean" all the time. It is typical for teens to try to fit in. So talking about lean, is different from being a user. Teens, and many adults talk about things on the net THAT THEY HAVE NEVER REALLY DONE all the time. Thus, in the absence of evidence of his "lean" use, one would be slandering a person to levy that accusation.

I'll go one further.

EVEN IF, TM had "intentions" to make lean, this would mean that he would actually have to like Skittles. Isn't it possible that on this night, while planning to watch the NBA All-Star game with his little brother while he was already on punishment... isn't it possible that he was just gonna eat the candy?

Remember, this wasn't TM's normal neighborhood. He was on punishment, and on his best behavior.

The point is.... it is AT LEAST just as likely that TM was gonna just eat the candy, as he would make "lean". Yet, you have judged him to be doing the more negative thing, without any evidence or prior official documentation to support your charge... and have just outright called him a thug.

When we see that Zimmerman is officially documented as a thug several times over in his life.

Peace

Should I just assume that everything you post is going to be bullshit, thus freeing me to use my time dealing with real posters?

How is it possible that Zimmerman was "getting his head bashed in"?

Isn't that remarkable?

Ok, just LOOK at the situation...

I'm an adult.

I have a gun on me.

I'm following you.

I strongly suspect that you are a dangerous criminal.

You run, yet I am pursuing you.

You are a minor.

Unarmed.

I'm not just some accountant or something, but I'm captain of a neighborhood watch, and trained in law enforcement.

Now.....

When we finally meet each other in the night, you bloody my nose, beat me up, jump on top of me, and begin to bash my head in???

Hmmmmmm??????

I tell you the truth, I know small females in law enforcement that would not let that happen to them.

If at night, you think you are about to confront a dangerous criminal that you are following...

How in the hell is it possible for them to get that close up on you without you drawing your weapon first, identifying yourself, and taking a defensive posture?

It's IMPOSSIBLE!

JUST THINK!

THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

What's more likely is that Zim ran up on Tm (as Witness #9 says she heard), was antagonistic, and then Zim tried to reach for his gun, and TM fought for his life.

I guess that answers my question in the previous post.

Zimmerman was an adult with a gun who, if what he said is true, was on his way back to the truck after losing track of Martin. There is photographic evidence that he suffered an attack, one which he claims came from behind. Martin was a teen in good shape, and used to fighting, so he knew enough to keep hitting and not give the other guy a chance to react. Head blows are notorious for being disorienting, enough so that doctors immediately suspect concussions from even a light blow, and will tell you that anyone who claims to be able to remember being hit is lying. My own experience leads me to confirm that latter opinion.

Zimmerman's claim is that he was hit out of nowhere, and that he was really confused during the fight, but that he shot Martin when he was on top of him and bashing his head against the ground. The evidence tends to support his story unless there is something else there that I do not know about. If I was Martin I would have been suspicious if I was being followed, but I would not have come back and attacked the guy once I lost him. The fact that Martin did that is what makes him look guilty to me.

I don't have to read the law to know that I will not wait to be killed before I defend myself.
@Sunshine, have you ever considered changing your name to "Midnight"?

:)

Interesting, you won't wait to defend yourself, which means you will kill anyone who you see anytime you are in a dark alley, yet you expect a guy who is being attacked to walk away because they guy attacking him is someone you think should get special treatment.

Nice try Quantum, but you are no Red Auerbach!

NO CIGAR!

According to Zimmerman, he WAS NOT snuck up on from behind. How do we know this? Because Zimmerman says THEY SPOKE TO EACH OTHER before any altercation began!

^^ That fact destroys the entirety of your post.

Now umma just show off..

In Quantum's world, a person RUNNING FROM a man in the dark, ALL OF A SUDDEN.... FOR NO REASON, ... ran up on GZ and behaved like homicidal maniac!

You would have us believe that a kid who was RUNNING FROM FEAR from GZ just 45 seconds earlier, all of a sudden for no apparent reason TURNED INTO A HOMICIDAL MANIAC trying to kill a man he was afraid enough to run from less than a minute earlier!

If you made that into a Hollywood script, people would walk the hell out of the theatre!!

LMAO!

Last edited:
(Still waiting for our good friends to refute any of the solid points made by Asterism detailing "what Zimmerman did wrong")

Otherwise, it gives the appearance that they are unduly biased.
[MENTION=24388]asterism[/MENTION], have you "observed" TM doing any of those things you just slandered a dead kid about?

No. He posted about "lean" on facebook and I know through my volunteer activities what teens do with skittles and fruit drink. He wasn't carrying a half-eaten bag of skittles and an open can of watermelon drink. Both were closed, and he had previously asked about where one can get some prescription cough syrup.

As I said, it's not relevant to the case unless the prosecution tries to paint Trayvon Martin as some sort of "angel." He certainly wasn't that but being an idiot thug doesn't mean he had to die. Zimmerman has to prove he acted in self-defense to avoid jail. So far, I haven't seen evidence that does it. In my opinion, he'll be correctly found guilty of Manslaughter.

No. He has to go forward with evidence sufficient to get the matter submitted to the jury. The State will continue to bear the burden of proof and that will then include their duty to rebut his defense.

The evidence he needs to present is his own account.

The physical evidence tends to corroborate his account.

IF the jury DOES make the findings of fact necessary to conclude that Zimmerman was acting in "elf defense" (i.e., that his conduct was "justified" by the circumstances as he reasonably perceived them to be) THEN not only would the jury acquit him of murder, but the justification defense would also serve to negate his guilt of ANY crime.

I still don't have any way of knowing if he's on the level. But I see a clear path to a full acquittal if the jury accepts his testimony enough to say "it's possible and it's reasonable."

#5. Now the wisdom of Florida has decided it needs a nearly exclusive white jury, with not one Black American on it.

Smh

I mean, can you imagine if no white person was on the jury of a white kid killed?

In fact, has there ever in American history been a jury without one white person on it in a homicide trial of a white minor?

That's interesting...

#5. Now the wisdom of Florida has decided it needs a nearly exclusive white jury, with not one Black American on it.

Smh

I mean, can you imagine if no white person was on the jury of a white kid killed?

In fact, has there ever in American history been a jury without one white person on it in a homicide trial of a white minor?

That's interesting...

Make up some quick stats, po.it.

:eusa_liar:

Nice try Quantum, but you are no Red Auerbach!

NO CIGAR!

According to Zimmerman, he WAS NOT snuck up on from behind. How do we know this? Because Zimmerman says THEY SPOKE TO EACH OTHER before any altercation began!

^^ That fact destroys the entirety of your post.

Now umma just show off..

In Quantum's world, a person RUNNING FROM a man in the dark, ALL OF A SUDDEN.... FOR NO REASON, ... ran up on GZ and behaved like homicidal maniac!

You would have us believe that a kid who was RUNNING FROM FEAR from GZ just 45 seconds earlier, all of a sudden for no apparent reason TURNED INTO A HOMICIDAL MANIAC trying to kill a man he was afraid enough to run from less than a minute earlier!

If you made that into a Hollywood script, people would walk the hell out of the theatre!!

LMAO!

Here is his statement.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/371127/george-zimmerman-written-statement.pdf

I admit I got a couple of details wrong, but you got almost everything you said wrong. He was confronted by Martin and did not intiate an attack. If your theory was right he would have shot him on sight. If it had been you you would have shot him on sight.

I saw GZ in a video police interview clearly say they had a verbal exchange before any altercation.

They've been running the interview continuously for a week on nationally known networks.

I was correct, and your earlier post was totally debunked.

No, you're not correct, and you didn't debunk anything.

Two more words that the progressives are changing the meaning of...'correct' and "debunked".

I saw GZ in a video police interview clearly say they had a verbal exchange before any altercation.

They've been running the interview continuously for a week on nationally known networks.

I was correct, and your earlier post was totally debunked.

I saw a post where you said that it took the police months to charge Zimmerman, why should I believe anything you say?

You can believe what I say because.....

I said the video recorded police interview has been running continuously on nationally known networks. I have a 7 year old niece that knows this.

As far at Zimmerman not being arrested for months... this too is a well known fact. A fact which led to the protests nationwide.

Again, my niece knows this much..

Last edited:
I don't think they come any dumber than the dumb, racist, elitist, progressive hacks that we have at usmb.

Forum List

Back