To every woman that's been cheated on......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I have yet to see or hear about one woman that had good things to say about the bitch that my husband, boyfriend, partner, etc cheated on me with, not one good word. Why then must St. Hillary be the first?

You got a husband who was a man whore, humping everything he can get his hands on and your only crime was being an ambitious power hungry wife.....the mop had every right to attack these women and not say nice things about them.....most women would have taken these bitches to fist city and left them there....I know I would as would most women.
images

I have yet to see or hear about one woman that had good things to say about the bitch that my husband, boyfriend, partner, etc cheated on me with, not one good word. Why then must St. Hillary be the first?

You got a husband who was a man whore, humping everything he can get his hands on and your only crime was being an ambitious power hungry wife.....the mop had every right to attack these women and not say nice things about them.....most women would have taken these bitches to fist city and left them there....I know I would as would most women.
images

You're trying too hard. (imo)

The problem lies with Bill Clinton, not his countless gaggle of willing female partners.

Hillary is not honorable. She remained married for personal power and gain.

• Banned

images

You're trying too hard. (imo)

The problem lies with Bill Clinton, not his countless gaggle of willing female partners.

Hillary is not honorable. She remained married for personal power and gain.
Agreed....but to expect this woman to protect the bitches that slept with her man? That's my argument...Bill is a whore and Hillary is ambitious....next?

Forum List

Back