To educate Obama has cost Americans over $300 billion a year in gas prices!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
We told you Obama HAD NO business experiences, NO knowledge of economics AND YET he became the
President who directly signs Federal oil leases.

If Obama had not been so uneducated about the economics of gas i.e. here is what HE wanted to see:
"I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly.."
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
and he backs that belief hiring Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008...
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
And so Obama signed fewer federal oil leases and production dropped fro 33.8% on Federal lands
to 23% in 2013.

THINK what would have happened in 2008 when Obama took office IF HE HADN"T wanted higher gas prices and put into effect the signing of FEWER oil leases... what would be the price of gas be today given
the tremendous price drop due to production on NON-Federal lands increase!
The cost to the American consumers can be figured!

When Obama took office in 2009 gas was $4.00...
In 2007 the USA used 142 billion gallons of gas.
In 2013 The USA used 132 billion gallons at $2.00/gallon.
How much gasoline does the United States consume - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration EIA
142 billions at $4.00 equals $569 billion spent by consumers for gas in 2007.
134 billion gallons at $2.00 equals $269 billion in 2013.
Think folks.. that is $300 billion WASTED because Obama wanted higher gas prices.

Today the White House proudly supports
Now after 6 wasted years
How Obama Became the Oil President
He once talked of plans to reduce oil consumption—now the US drills more than ever. What happened?
Here are some of the other measures recently taken by the administration to boost domestic oil production, according to a recent White House factsheet:
* An increase in the sales of leases for oil and gas drilling on federal lands. In 2013, the Bureau of Land Management held 30 such sales—the most in a decade—offering 5.7 million acres for lease by industry.

* An increase in the speed with which permits are being issued for actual drilling on federal lands. What's called "processing time" has, the White House boasts, been cut from 228 days in 2012 to 194 days in 2013.

* The opening up of an additional 59 million acres for oil and gas drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, the site of a disastrous BP oil spill in April 2010.

In other words, global warming be damned!

In a turnaround that has gotten next to no attention and remarkably little criticism, President Obama is now making a legacy record for himself that will put the "permanent reduction of our dependence on oil" in its grave. His administration is instead on a drill-baby-drill course to increase production in every way imaginable on US territory, including offshore areas that were long closed to drilling due to environmental concerns.

It costs Americans over $300 billion a year in higher gas prices alone to educate this dummy!

guess you didnt hear Obama has alrdy issued new methane regs trying to drive it back up.....

I said the other day. We are going to be shocked how much taxpayers were put out by his traveling expenses. to golf trips, fundraisers for HIS PARTY on our dime, to high schools to give his pie in the sky visions on the poor children. etc. I can't remember another President who flew almost every week like this one has. And he could care less

I said the other day. We are going to be shocked how much taxpayers were put out by his traveling expenses. to golf trips, fundraisers for HIS PARTY on our dime, to high schools to give his pie in the sky visions on the poor children. etc. I can't remember another President who flew almost every week like this one has. And he could care less

There was one who flew to his Texas ranch every month, twit. It's amazing how you stupid people make statements that you regret 5 minutes later.

Bush Spent 5 Times More On Flights To Texas Than Obama’s Christmas Vacation Costs
Bush Spent 5 Times More On Flights To Texas Than Obama 8217 s Christmas Vacation Costs PoliticusUSA s Archives

We told you Obama HAD NO business experiences, NO knowledge of economics AND YET he became the

If Obama had not been so uneducated about the economics of gas i.e. here is what HE wanted to see:
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
And so Obama signed fewer federal oil leases and production dropped fro 33.8% on Federal lands
to 23% in 2013.

THINK what would have happened in 2008 when Obama took office IF HE HADN"T wanted higher gas prices and put into effect the signing of FEWER oil leases... what would be the price of gas be today given

How much gasoline does the United States consume - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration EIA
Think folks.. that is $300 billion WASTED because Obama wanted higher gas prices.

Now after 6 wasted years
He once talked of plans to reduce oil consumption—now the US drills more than ever. What happened?
Here are some of the other measures recently taken by the administration to boost domestic oil production, according to a recent White House factsheet:
* An increase in the sales of leases for oil and gas drilling on federal lands. In 2013, the Bureau of Land Management held 30 such sales—the most in a decade—offering 5.7 million acres for lease by industry.

* An increase in the speed with which permits are being issued for actual drilling on federal lands. What's called "processing time" has, the White House boasts, been cut from 228 days in 2012 to 194 days in 2013.

* The opening up of an additional 59 million acres for oil and gas drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, the site of a disastrous BP oil spill in April 2010.

In a turnaround that has gotten next to no attention and remarkably little criticism, President Obama is now making a legacy record for himself that will put the "permanent reduction of our dependence on oil" in its grave. His administration is instead on a drill-baby-drill course to increase production in every way imaginable on US territory, including offshore areas that were long closed to drilling due to environmental concerns.

It costs Americans over $300 billion a year in higher gas prices alone to educate this dummy!

It just really galls you, doesn't it?

I think Obama should listen to the butthurt republicans of 2012 and OWN IT! The new low gas prices that is...

:rofl:

It's amazing that they were so proud of putting the Republicans back in the House a couple of months ago only to now spend all there time trying to make the current admin look like losers.

to 23% in 2013.

Now after 6 wasted years

It just really galls you, doesn't it?
It hurt MY pocketbook! I figure because Butthead Obama wanted HIGHER gas prices, he reduced production on Federal lands.
After six years he understands but in the meantime I personally averaging 18 mpg driving 20,000 miles a year spent because Obama was a dumb f...k wanting
gas prices to go up ...I spent over $10,000 in gas prices because Obama preferred higher gas prices and could have signed more federal leases and kept
production up which would lowered prices earlier!

Why won't Obama remove the $40 billion in new taxes on the oil and gas industries from his proposed budget?

He wants hydrocarbons dead and buried. Coal is the first to fall.

I think Obama should listen to the butthurt republicans of 2012 and OWN IT! The new low gas prices that is...

:rofl:

It's amazing that they were so proud of putting the Republicans back in the House a couple of months ago only to now spend all there time trying to make the current admin look like losers.
It is not an effort to make Hussein look like a loser...that's childish.
My sole effort is to get people like you to understand what Hussein has done has been DESTRUCTIVE rather then "constructive".
How can any President tell our enemies our troops air raid villages killing civilians without the enemy CHEERING and using that to recruit more killers!
How can any President tell Americans he prefers higher gas prices! How stupid! NOW after blowing 6 years to reduce FASTER Hussein is less an oil enemy!
How can any president want ANY American businesses go bankrupt but Hussein said he'd work on making that happen!
Don't you comprehend that all of the above ARE NOT positive encouraging BUT destructive?

I spent over $10,000 in gas prices because Obama

Nobody forced you to drive anywhere or to buy gas. Your decisions are your own. You knew what the price of gas was each time you purchased. You made the decision to buy at the price that was listed. It's called personal responsibility, and you really need to learn it.

The lower gas prices go, the more the Obama haters try to blame Obama for something about gas prices.

It is, by definition, pure derangement.

wow, these lower gas prices have really got you in a tizzy, huh?

squirming to find a way to keep blaming Obama - for GOOD NEWS?

Too funny.

YOU idiots! The ONLY blame we now put on Obama is he COST me $10,000 to EDUCATE him and all you dumb f...ks about "supply and demand".
This idiot Obama costs our country over $300 billion a year in wasted gas payments when HE could have continued as Bush did sign more and more
federal land leases RATHER then what the dumb f...k did signed less and less!
Of course I am pissed at you uneducated fools like Obama who like him thought the best route was alternative energies hence he WANTED higher gas prices just
like you dummies!

I'm very pissed that now after 6 years Obama has LEARNED the value of Lower gas prices! But when you idiots as Gruber called you "Stupidity of American Voters" put this uneducated boob into office and HE TOLD US "I prefer higher gas prices" YOU dummies should have known!
NOW after 6 years of education Obama is in FAVOR hence this recent White House statement:

Now after 6 wasted years
How Obama Became the Oil President Mother Jones

I spent over $10,000 in gas prices because Obama

Nobody forced you to drive anywhere or to buy gas. Your decisions are your own. You knew what the price of gas was each time you purchased. You made the decision to buy at the price that was listed. It's called personal responsibility, and you really need to learn it.

YES I was forced to buy gas you dummy! HOw in the...f...k do you get around??
The decisions to reduce LAND leases by Obama directly affected the supply!
Thank GOD we have oil people that continued to work on breaking down the cost of production, i.e. fracking and we NOW have $2.00 gas when that idiot instead of
WANTING Higher gas prices would have signed more leases! Totally his fault!
READ what that means today dummy!
How Obama Became the Oil President Mother Jones

Today the White House proudly supports Now after 6 wasted years

p://How Obama Became the Oil President Mother Jones

wow, these lower gas prices have really got you in a tizzy, huh?

squirming to find a way to keep blaming Obama - for GOOD NEWS?

Too funny.
Funny uh... you are spending less on GAS when if your IDIOT president had done what he NOW supports back when he first took office and HE SAID "I prefer higher gas prices"... what a dumb f...k! And people like Gruber said "Stupidity of American Voter" put this guy in office!
NOW after 6 years of FIGHTING oil production WANTING higher gas prices here is Obama SIGNING MORE leases which he could have done when he first took office if he wasn't such an economic DUMMY like YOU obviously!
HE HAD NOTHING to do with lower gas prices...actually thwarted gas prices being lowered!

apparently it didn't cost a dime to educate the OP..

a second grader could have worded the title of this thread better.

YES I was forced to buy gas you dummy!

Really? Who is holding the gun to your head?

HOw in the...f...k do you get around??

I get around however I choose. Sometimes I drive. Sometimes I walk. Sometimes I take public transportation. Sometimes I ride an extremely fuel efficient scooter. It's my choice, and I'm responsible for my choices just like you are for yours.

If you don't want to spend so much money on gas, find your own ways to reduce your consumption.

Forum List

Back