To Democrats: What will be the big difference with a Clinton II Presidency?

Consider Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's motivation.

The mansion at Chappaqua needs new furniture. What better way to get it than to have YOU buy it for the (former) White House and then ship it home. Hey, it worked once......

There was more than Glass-Steagall, maybe you should do some research instead of believing everything the left tells you.

Accusations.

Any actual meat to it...

Like I said, many things caused the Recession in 2008. Not just Democrats, not just Republicans but a lot of people wanting it the easy way.
Who Caused the Economic Crisis?

It was a bipartisan mess.both political party's contributed and both are corrupt. Bill and Hillary are no different than Obama, Bush of many Present and former Congressmen and women.
You didn't hesitate to cite deregulation as a Clinton liability......Have you ever eyeballed the conclusions of the FCIC?

Fuckin learn to read before you pop your head into a conversation. I already mentioned him.

You think FCIC is a "him"?

I think you are butting in and have no clue of my views nor do you care.

Democrats,

Looking at it now. The GOP are funny they are so bad, Bernie is running an effective but out gunned campaign... So Clinton II is coming, Bill is Back...

Do we see a administration continuing on from Obama while running a Clinton type Presidency...

By the way, the doom sayers from the RW. Clinton I was very successful period for the US economy.

Only because the Repubs took over.

Accusations.

Any actual meat to it...

Like I said, many things caused the Recession in 2008. Not just Democrats, not just Republicans but a lot of people wanting it the easy way.

It was a bipartisan mess.both political party's contributed and both are corrupt. Bill and Hillary are no different than Obama, Bush of many Present and former Congressmen and women.
You didn't hesitate to cite deregulation as a Clinton liability......Have you ever eyeballed the conclusions of the FCIC?

Fuckin learn to read before you pop your head into a conversation. I already mentioned him.

I think if you sublimated your urge to bitch, you might know more tomorrow than you did yesterday....

Democrats,

Looking at it now. The GOP are funny they are so bad, Bernie is running an effective but out gunned campaign... So Clinton II is coming, Bill is Back...

Do we see a administration continuing on from Obama while running a Clinton type Presidency...

By the way, the doom sayers from the RW. Clinton I was very successful period for the US economy.

Only because the Repubs took over.

Sure....which legislative initiatives in particular?

I think if you sublimated your urge to bitch, you might know more tomorrow than you did yesterday....

I believe Clinton and a lot to do with the collapse in 2008, but he wasn't the only factor. Both political parties were to blame. Policies in place many decades ago helped lead us to 2008. I predicted this collapse in the mid 90's. Now fuck off bitch.

I believe Clinton and a lot to do with the collapse in 2008, but he wasn't the only factor. Both political parties were to blame. Policies in place many decades ago helped lead us to 2008. I predicted this collapse in the mid 90's. Now fuck off bitch.
Sure, Nostradumbass......

You are a dumb fuck.

You are a dumb fuck.
You, apparently, are the Ultimate Whiner.....

You are a dumb fuck.

Apparently you can't discuss a subject without actually knowing or caring about another person's position.

Democrats,

I'm not a democrat .... wait I am, cause I switched over to vote in a local primary election for a new DA ... who didn't make it past the primary ..... but I'll revert to normal (for me) to vote Kasich assuming he's still a candidate.

Nevertheless, I'd expect on foreign relations pretty much more of the same except much more activist in military involvement against ISIS, increasing confrontational with Putin and more attempts to build our coalition facing China. She negotiated the Iran sanctions, but she was also tougher on what Iran had to do than was Obama, who needed a deal for his "legacy."

Neither of the Clintons have a problem with Wall St being Wall St, and while on the Wal-Mart board, Hillary did absolutely nothing for the women working there. In the words of James Carville "Laissez les bons temps rouler"

But, of course she brings a hefty dose of Planned Parenthood, and there's a reason Slick put Ruth Bader Ginsberg on the Court. Women in the workforce are pretty much on their own, but Hillary has never seen a women's "health" issue or "it takes a village" issue she doesn't want to shower with federal money.

She's more a deficit hawk than the idiot gop teaparty folks in the House of Reps, but Kasich and Newt were far tougher on less spending that was Slick during the 90s.

A typical yankee or race relations - she loves African Americans as a race, and prefers they live in another neighborhood.

The only reasons I could see to even consider voting for her are she'd end Citizens United if she gets two terms, and arguably she's not as bad as whom the GOP may actually nominate. Thank God my State will NEVER go Dem in my lifetime.

You are a dumb fuck.

Apparently you can't discuss a subject without actually knowing or caring about another person's position.

This isn't about your self esteem.......I'm not obliged to indulge your uninformed "position".... Have you figured out who FCIC is yet?

Democrats,

I'm not a democrat .... wait I am, cause I switched over to vote in a local primary election for a new DA ... who didn't make it past the primary ..... but I'll revert to normal (for me) to vote Kasich assuming he's still a candidate.

Nevertheless, I'd expect on foreign relations pretty much more of the same except much more activist in military involvement against ISIS, increasing confrontational with Putin and more attempts to build our coalition facing China. She negotiated the Iran sanctions, but she was also tougher on what Iran had to do than was Obama, who needed a deal for his "legacy."

Neither of the Clintons have a problem with Wall St being Wall St, and while on the Wal-Mart board, Hillary did absolutely nothing for the women working there. In the words of James Carville "Laissez les bons temps rouler"

But, of course she brings a hefty dose of Planned Parenthood, and there's a reason Slick put Ruth Bader Ginsberg on the Court. Women in the workforce are pretty much on their own, but Hillary has never seen a women's "health" issue or "it takes a village" issue she doesn't want to shower with federal money.

She's more a deficit hawk than the idiot gop teaparty folks in the House of Reps, but Kasich and Newt were far tougher on less spending that was Slick during the 90s.

A typical yankee or race relations - she loves African Americans as a race, and prefers they live in another neighborhood.

The only reasons I could see to even consider voting for her are she'd end Citizens United if she gets two terms, and arguably she's not as bad as whom the GOP may actually nominate. Thank God my State will NEVER go Dem in my lifetime.
, but Kasich and Newt were far tougher on less spending that was Slick during the 90s.

Calculate the percentage change in the deficit from 9/30/93 to 9/30/97.......Hollaback.....

You are a dumb fuck.

This isn't about your self esteem.......I'm not obliged to indulge your uninformed "position".... Have you figured out who FCIC is yet?
Never said it was, you seem to be the one bringing it up.
Take care.

Democrats,

How do you suppose she would 'end citizens united' when that is a court ruling that a president does not have the power to overturn?

Democrats,

Fair enough a couple things I would question but alot there... Walmart was 1986 to 1992... Bit of a diferent era...

Kaisch is actually the one I like on the other side but Lemans is a milestone.

As for the supreme court, Who ever wins the court will change and be packed with their idealogy and a generation to change... There might be hangers on but they are getting old.

Democrats,

How do you suppose she would 'end citizens united' when that is a court ruling that a president does not have the power to overturn?

Court justices...

New Topics

Forum List

Back