‘To be white is to be racist, period,’ a high school teacher told his class

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
God I feel so sorry for white kids. The next 20-40 years are going to be brutal.

The lecture at the Norman, Okla., high school was intended to heal the racial divides, a student said.

The discussion’s premise: White people are racist. All of them.

Following that discussion, an Oklahoma teacher is under fire and a high school is mired in the debate about how teachers should inject themselves into controversial conversations about race in the United States.

God I feel so sorry for white kids. The next 20-40 years are going to be brutal.

The lecture at the Norman, Okla., high school was intended to heal the racial divides, a student said.

Following that discussion, an Oklahoma teacher is under fire and a high school is mired in the debate about how teachers should inject themselves into controversial conversations about race in the United States.

Yes, we now have an 'Education' establishment run by ignorant idiots dumber than those it is supposed to be 'educating'. And these insipid faux 'teachers' are mystified by the lack of respect and appreciation they receive from society ...

Yes, we now have an 'Education' establishment run by ignorant idiots dumber than those it is supposed to be 'educating'. And these insipid faux 'teachers' are mystified by the lack of respect and appreciation they receive from society ...

Many don't deserve to be called "teachers" they are really "indoctrinators".

So what did this teacher say that was so horrible, exactly?
she called every white kids and their families racist.

which is a form a bullying, if it came from another kid, but since it came from an adult in a position of authority, it's child abuse.

not that a vile leftist fuckhole like yourself actually cares.

Big deal .. that's what you racist assholes tell your children.

That being said, I don't agree with what was said .. I would have phrased it, "All pink people are racist."

Pink being racist white people / republicans.

It's important to separate good white people from the pinkies.

That being said, I don't agree with what was said .. I would have phrased it, "All pink people are racist."

Is it also important to separate coons from good black people? If so, I guess it's time for you to go away.

This is why a parent is a fool to send their child to a public school. A literal fool

Is it also important to separate coons from good black people? If so, I guess it's time for you to go away.

:lol: Kiss my ass.

:boohoo:

So what did this teacher say that was so horrible, exactly?
she called every white kids and their families racist.

which is a form a bullying, if it came from another kid, but since it came from an adult in a position of authority, it's child abuse.

not that a vile leftist fuckhole like yourself actually cares.

Yes indeed, PC Nazism is all about bullying and abuse, in this case schoolchildren using the exact same indoctrination and intimidation methods used in the Nazi's Hitler Youth programs and the madrassas in Islamo-Land as well.

I hope she's fired and can't find work as a teacher ever again.
More likely she will be promoted.

The article goes on to make the case that the teacher was right.

Also this teacher has support in the school.

"But students who support the teacher walked out of the high school in protest Tuesday. Student organizers released a statement that the school district shared with media outlets.
“What has been reported in the news doesn’t accurately portray what happened in our philosophy class, nor does it reflect what we believe in at our school,” said a student who organized the demonstration and participated in the lecture but was not identified by the district. “The information was taken out of context and we believe it is important to have serious and thoughtful discussions about institutional racism in order to change history and promote inclusivity.”

"Out of context"?

Leftist are going to use the power given to them by demographic shift to "get even" with whites for the supposed sins of our possible distant ancestors.

And it is probably too late to do anything about that.

By the way guys I should mention.

"Pink people" is the new black code words for "I hate the white working class".

The one thing I'm seeing more and more, is there is a war on the white working class across this country.

The left, made up of white Uncle Tom's, and minorities, absolutely hate the white working class today.

They want to not only silence us, they want to marginalize us, and going forward you will be made more and more powerless.

I just want to mention this so all of you will be aware of it more, and understand what is going on, and you will understand who your enemy is.

Many don't deserve to be called "teachers" they are really "indoctrinators".

there are a few fighting the good fight, like the Latino school teachers blowing the whistle on the La Raza hate groups using Federal grants to incite violence and hate in their Latino outreach' scams in public schools, as one teacher did in Arizona recently. Of course the media doesn't do follow ups so she's probably long gone and unemployable now, if not murdered.

Forum List

Back