‘To be white is to be racist, period,’ a high school teacher told his class

Ohhhh, you thought you made it up yourself ?? :laugh:

Dude, I see it all over the internet now. We know what you guys are talking about.

These idiots are too dumb to avoid outing themselves as a club of cretins, and really think they can fool people who are informed and know exactly what they are.

By the way guys I should mention.

"Pink people" is the new black code words for "I hate the white working class".

The one thing I'm seeing more and more, is there is a war on the white working class across this country.

The left, made up of white Uncle Tom's, and minorities, absolutely hate the white working class today.

They want to not only silence us, they want to marginalize us, and going forward you will be made more and more powerless.

I just want to mention this so all of you will be aware of it more, and understand what is going on, and you will understand who your enemy is.

"The new black code word" :lol: Stupid a s a doorknob.

It's not a black code word you moron. It's my word that I use for racist assholes like you .. and there is nothing 'coded' about it.

Stop trying to hide behind white people with brains .. who are as disgusted by the right-wing as I am. They aren't on your side.

You marginalize yourselves by your hate of everybody.

Go ahead and act surprised that the same people you hate, hate you back.

Dude, I see it all over the internet now. We know what you guys are talking about.

Really .. post it. Post where you saw it.

You don't know shit.

Your dumb ass doesn't even know that the orange clown is playing you like a two-dollar whore. Trump never wanted to be president.

This thread isn't about Trump dummy.

And by the way, just on this board alone a couple other of your blackass brethren have used "pink" refering to white people.

It's been around for years, actually, and it's definitely a racist term.

The one thing I'm seeing more and more, is there is a war on the white working class across this country.

The left, made up of white Uncle Tom's, and minorities, absolutely hate the white working class today.

They want to not only silence us, they want to marginalize us, and going forward you will be made more and more powerless.

I just want to mention this so all of you will be aware of it more, and understand what is going on, and you will understand who your enemy is.

It's not a black code word you moron. It's my word that I use for racist assholes like you .. and there is nothing 'coded' about it.

Stop trying to hide behind white people with brains .. who are as disgusted by the right-wing as I am. They aren't on your side.

You don't know shit.

Your dumb ass doesn't even know that the orange clown is playing you like a two-dollar whore. Trump never wanted to be president.

And by the way, just on this board alone a couple other of your blackass brethren have used "pink" refering to white people.

You said you saw it all over the internet you lying fuck. You didn't post any of it.

Now you come back claiming it was other black people who said it.

Pink = RACIST white people .. post it.

It's all over the internet, right?

You don't know shit.

You said you saw it all over the internet you lying fuck. You didn't post any of it.

I come across it all the time numbnuts, and like I said, it's even here from other blackasses.

God I feel so sorry for white kids. The next 20-40 years are going to be brutal.

The lecture at the Norman, Okla., high school was intended to heal the racial divides, a student said.

The discussion’s premise: White people are racist. All of them.

Following that discussion, an Oklahoma teacher is under fire and a high school is mired in the debate about how teachers should inject themselves into controversial conversations about race in the United States.

This is why a parent is a fool to send their child to a public school. A literal fool

You are obsessed with that.

Mhm...I am.....

Yeah, you're a little too obsessed with it.

You don't know shit.

Relax Blue

God I feel so sorry for white kids. The next 20-40 years are going to be brutal.

The lecture at the Norman, Okla., high school was intended to heal the racial divides, a student said.

Following that discussion, an Oklahoma teacher is under fire and a high school is mired in the debate about how teachers should inject themselves into controversial conversations about race in the United States.

This is why a parent is a fool to send their child to a public school. A literal fool

Mhm...I am.....

Meh, it makes little difference to me what YOU think I'm too obsessed with. On the important scale with me you're pretty far down the ladder

Mhm...I am.....

Meh, it makes little difference to me what YOU think I'm too obsessed with. On the important scale with me you're pretty far down the ladder

Enjoy your OCD.

Mhm...I am.....

Enjoy your OCD.

SIgh....run along toady. You're fucking annoying

Mhm...I am.....

Enjoy your OCD.

SIgh....run along toady. You're fucking annoying

There are a lot of good public schools, you know.

So what did this teacher say that was so horrible, exactly?
she called every white kids and their families racist.

which is a form a bullying, if it came from another kid, but since it came from an adult in a position of authority, it's child abuse.

not that a vile leftist fuckhole like yourself actually cares.

Really, where did she say that.
look, take stop taking the question "How stupid can you be?" as a challenge.

she called every white kids and their families racist.

which is a form a bullying, if it came from another kid, but since it came from an adult in a position of authority, it's child abuse.

not that a vile leftist fuckhole like yourself actually cares.

Really, where did she say that.
look, take stop taking the question "How stupid can you be?" as a challenge.

Okay, now that's a good one, and dead on. lol

This so called "teacher" said that being white automatically defines a person as racist.

Obviously, you find this acceptable. Honorable, even.

So, will you find equally as acceptable if somebody would say that being black defines a person as a moronic thug?

Had he said, "All people are racists in one form or another" then I would have congratulated him. As it is I think he should be tarred and feathered.

‘To be white is to be racist, period’

There it is. This is where it was all coming to. The cat, as they say, is out of the bag.

So, Hillary Clinton is racist because she is white. So is Harry Reid. So is Chuck Shumer. So is Leonardo deCaprio. So is Susan Sarandon. So is Al Gore. So is Sean Penn. So is George Clooney. So is Barak Obama (but only half so). So is Pope Francis. So is a polar bear. So is the season known as WINTER for covering the land with that awful racist white stuff. Every person whose hair turns white with age is automatically becomes a racist. Every bride wearing a traditional white dress is racist. Every soap manufacturer who promotes whiter and cleaner is a racist.

Is there any need to go further?

The so called "teacher" in the OP is an idiot. Democrats who believe this "racist" "racism" crap are idiots.

‘To be white is to be racist, period’

There it is. This is where it was all coming to. The cat, as they say, is out of the bag.

So, Hillary Clinton is racist because she is white. So is Harry Reid. So is Chuck Shumer. So is Leonardo deCaprio. So is Susan Sarandon. So is Al Gore. So is Sean Penn. So is George Clooney. So is Barak Obama (but only half so). So is Pope Francis. So is a polar bear. So is the season known as WINTER for covering the land with that awful racist white stuff. Every person whose hair turns white with age is automatically becomes a racist. Every bride wearing a traditional white dress is racist. Every soap manufacturer who promotes whiter and cleaner is a racist.

Is there any need to go further?
Oh shit! These too?

white-chocolate-reese-s-peanut-butter-cups-2-pk-42g-1155-p.jpg

Parents can only do so much. Society is going to be dominated by assholes like the teacher.
Parents should not take for granted the quality or character of the education their children are receiving at school. If I found that a teacher was imparting objectionable ideas or beliefs to my girls I would be raising hell about it in the form of letters to everyone from the Principal of the school and the local PTA to the Board of Education, my political representatives and the media.

The suggestion that racism is an innate characteristic of Whites but not Blacks would be appropriate for a selected college-level discussion group but certainly not for a fixed grade or high-school curriculum. Certainly not.

I would not trust our current education industry to handle such a debate properly even at a college level.

Forum List

Back