To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Its past the statute of limitations, both state and federal. Its a case that has already been tried once using the exact same evidence, so now we have a "zombie case". The way that Bragg is trying to tie this to a felony is considered a "novel legal theory". Novel theories are bad enough for regular cases, let alone when its the president of the united states who is clearly being targeted for political pruposes.

This case goes nowhere and Trump serves NO time.
I think they’ve watched too many episodes of Law & Order…they think Sam Watterson is going to get the miracle.

Its past the statute of limitations, both state and federal. Its a case that has already been tried once using the exact same evidence, so now we have a "zombie case". The way that Bragg is trying to tie this to a felony is considered a "novel legal theory".
Had Trump stayed in NY, the statue of limitations, would have ran out.
BUT..............he didn't.

Law enforcement in New York has five years from the date of an alleged crime to officially file charges for most felonies, but under New York law § 30.10(4)(a)(i), that clock stops for up to five more years when a defendant is outside the state. That 10-year grace period means Trump’s time in the White House and his post-presidential political exile at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida may be gifting prosecutors much-needed extra time.
Novel theories are bad enough for regular cases, let alone when its the president of the united states who is clearly being targeted for political pruposes.
Sure.............

Donald Trump Demands Alvin Bragg Be Arrested Instead​

1680258144429.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Arrest › U.S. Politics

Mar 20, 2023 — Donald Trump has said that New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg should be arrested instead of him. The former president accused the ...
This case goes nowhere and Trump serves NO time.

I have no idea how you got that from my post. Never mind.
No, I’ll tell you, even though you won’t listen….In this country people had faith in our Justice system, that it stood for equal justice, no matter who was being charged, or free from political bs…Now that is dead!

By going after Trump time and time again, and losing time and time again, judges ruling according to their ideological leans, juries doing the same, and investigations also slanting toward political revenge, liberals have destroyed faith in the system…And regular Americans worry they are next.

Law enforcement in New York has five years from the date of an alleged crime to officially file charges for most felonies, but under New York law § 30.10(4)(a)(i), that clock stops for up to five more years when a defendant is outside the state. That 10-year grace period means Trump’s time in the White House and his post-presidential political exile at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida may be gifting prosecutors much-needed extra time.

Sure.............

Donald Trump Demands Alvin Bragg Be Arrested Instead

View attachment 771354
Newsweek

Mar 20, 2023 — Donald Trump has said that New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg should be arrested instead of him. The former president accused the ...
Wow, you guys are good at trying to turn the tables, but no…Bragg won’t be arrested, but I’d like to see a civil rights case opened on him, should he lose, and he be disbarred….

Wow, you guys are good at trying to turn the tables,
Following the law is "turning the tables"?
Darn, Cohen should have tried that excuse, instead...............he went to jail.
but no…Bragg won’t be arrested, but I’d like to see a civil rights case opened on him, should he lose, and he be disbarred….
Sure, get Giuliani or Sidney Powell on that.........right away.

Following the law is "turning the tables"?
Darn, Cohen should have tried that excuse, instead...............he went to jail.

Sure, get Giuliani or Sidney Powell on that.........right away.
Ok, not a serious post, I should have known better…

Sure.............

Donald Trump Demands Alvin Bragg Be Arrested Instead

View attachment 771354
Newsweek

Nice try.

If the defendant was continuously outside New York state or if the defendant's whereabouts were "continuously unknown and continuously unascertainable by the exercise of reasonable diligence," then the clock is tolled.

But a lot hinges on the word "continuous." Plainly read, the word seems to mean that the defendant would have to spend each and every day over a period of time outside of New York. And it's tough to see how this applies to Trump; after all, even while serving as president, Trump spent time at his New York home and until autumn of 2019 maintained his residence as New York.

Donald Trump may not, but the rest of America will.

Some of the righties were hoping Trump would be a savior, but the sad reality is he failed, he failed to drain the swamp and if given another opportunity he'll fail again.

The stark realization is We the People have to take matters into our own hands. No one is going to fix this problem for us. WE either fix it, or it destroys us.

And speaking only for this libertarian, I don't intend to be destroyed anytime soon. If this keeps up I'll be the kicker, not the kicker.

We the People OWN this country. Not the politicians. They're not in charge, and they will NEVER be in charge. They are public SERVANTS, not slave owners. If they do t like the job they can go find another one. It is up to US to make sure they do their jobs.
So let the PEOPLE decide who they want as their nominee - not some local prosecutor (colluding with other Democrats) who takes a misdemeanor and uses it to stop a political opponent he doesn’t want.

Well, if it spreads through the elite, especially politicians, I have no problem with that. It's time we said ENOUGH. Across the board.
Why start with a harmless pay-off to some floozy by a private citizen when the current president has been caught with classified documents dating back to his Senate days and, coincidently, his family has received $1 million in payments from the Communist Chinese Party?

Because of the evidence or lack thereof.
Ummm?
Have we seen all of the evidence? Has poster 'Hawk'?
I have not. I regularly read the WSJ, NYT, an WaPo......and none of those reputable news organizations has published a listing of all the evidence that this prosecutor holds. So time will tell.
And, it seems, judging by what the TV talking heads are saying ---- we won't have long to wait. When the arraignment happens (Tuesday, the 4th??) I am hearing that we will get a more expansive view of evidence, and the details of the 30+ charges.
So, patience Grasshopper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In this country people had faith in our Justice system, that it stood for equal justice, no matter who was being charged, or free from political bs…Now that is dead!

I'm not at all convinced that this highly publicized indictment of the fired ex-President has killed American justice. First, let us all settle down and wait for the arraignment to see what cards the prosecutor is holding.

Sure, it comes at a time that adds layers of complexity and intense citizen interest. To wit: the ex-President says he is running to re-gain the office he was voted out of. OK, seems unusual but is legal and is not unprecedented. But that fact, prominently thrusts the criminal proceedings into a view by some that "it is all pure politics".

I am not at all sure that is so. Is there some satisfaction in some political circles? Oh, you bet. However, what is also prominently thrust into our civic conscience is the foundational principle of our republic ---'No man, however powerful, is above the law'.
To NOT charge him if the evidence of a crime is there would be, not inappropriately, labeled 'just politics'.

Remember, if this prosecutor proves his case, that there were improper payments to a party --or parties -- to remain silent about actions that could have influenced the 2016 race, well, that brings up the specter that but for these 'hush money' payments this man --Don Trump --- may not have been elected. Were the payments determinant in keeping the knowledge of bad moral character away from American voters? If so, then it would be illegal...given what I have heard or read.

And if wider awareness of the alleged poor character been known would Don Trump been elected? Would we then have seen the American tragedy of January 6th? And the surrounding schemes to subvert our Constitution?

So, in the end....the 'dirty money' aspect of some adulterous married guy paying to silence his extra-curricular bedmate is hardly unprecedented, but the nub of the issue is:

Would this guy have been elected if the hotsheet details were known?
No man is above the law.

Ummm?
I have not. I regularly read the WSJ, NYT, an WaPo......and none of those reputable news organizations has published a listing of all the evidence that this prosecutor holds. So time will tell.
And, it seems, judging by what the TV talking heads are saying ---- we won't have long to wait. When the arraignment happens (Tuesday, the 4th??) I am hearing that we will get a more expansive view of evidence, and the details of the 30+ charges.

I'm not at all convinced that this highly publicized indictment of the fired ex-President has killed American justice. First, let us all settle down and wait for the arraignment to see what cards the prosecutor is holding.

Sure, it comes at a time that adds layers of complexity and intense citizen interest. To wit: the ex-President says he is running to re-gain the office he was voted out of. OK, seems unusual but is legal and is not unprecedented. But that fact, prominently thrusts the criminal proceedings into a view by some that "it is all pure politics".

I am not at all sure that is so. Is there some satisfaction in some political circles? Oh, you bet. However, what is also prominently thrust into our civic conscience is the foundational principle of our republic ---'No man, however powerful, is above the law'.
To NOT charge him if the evidence of a crime is there would be, not inappropriately, labeled 'just politics'.

Remember, if this prosecutor proves his case, that there were improper payments to a party --or parties -- to remain silent about actions that could have influenced the 2016 race, well, that brings up the specter that but for these 'hush money' payments this man --Don Trump --- may not have been elected. Were the payments determinant in keeping the knowledge of bad moral character away from American voters? If so, then it would be illegal...given what I have heard or read.

And if wider awareness of the alleged poor character been known would Don Trump been elected? Would we then have seen the American tragedy of January 6th? And the surrounding schemes to subvert our Constitution?

So, in the end....the 'dirty money' aspect of some adulterous married guy paying to silence his extra-curricular bedmate is hardly unprecedented, but the nub of the issue is:

No man is above the law.
Another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist ASSHOLE neo-Bolshevik poster shows its true colors.
You can SHOVE your pretentious BULLSHIT up your ASS!!!!!

Ummm?

No man is above the law.
Would Biden have been elected had the media, under collusion with the FBI, hid Hunter’s laptop story and thus his enrichment by the Communists?

This payoff misdemeanor is such small potatoes compared to the ”president’s” treason - and his destruction of America.

They don’t.

Conservatives are blind partisan hacks – their knee-jerk defense of Trump is proof of that.
What snowflakes don't understand is that 7 years of illegally trying to 'Get Trump' has undermined their case / cause.

After 7 years of scandal, perjury, conspiracy, sedition, violating Constitution and law, illegally spying on Americans, riminal Impeachment attempts, manufacturing evidence, treason, and unprecedented acts of 2-tiered justice without 1 Democrat ever being held accountable...

Democrats have made Trump a victim, a martyr, a symbol of the left's criminally partisan,2-tiered Justice, authoritarian 3rd-world banana republic.

Trump may be very well legitimately busted, ut it doesn't matter - the 6+ years of massively criminal pursuit of Trump has LOST the nation, the majority of Americans.

This 'victory' for Democrats may be the very catalyst for a cold civil war in this country, ripping it apart.

You're not just celebrating Trump being indicted - you are celebrating the 7 years and the entire list of crimes, scandals, and treason it took to do it...

...and you're too stupid to know it.

I see an IF and a MOST LIKELY, which are two ways to display that you don’t really know about either of those things. Correct?

People celebrating the indictment have every right to do so if they don’t like Trump and want to see him go down

But you’re criticizing them for thinking the indictment is bs because they don’t know what it’s about, at the same time you all are celebrating the indictment….but you don’t know what’s in it either.

The reason why anyone would think this is bs is simply because this is the culmination of a 7 year attack campaign where the left has been out to get trump, from the very beginning, topped off by Bragg, who made a campaign promise to “get trump”, and here we are.

How do you know it’s bs?!
It remains to be seen .

What I understand is that the most likely charge will be regarding campaign finance laws but there is no proof that any campaign donations were used.

IMO the biggest ref flag is that the Manhattan DA ran on the promise that he would indict Trump for something.

We all know that a Grand Jury will indict a ham sandwich because it's the DA who controls all the evidence seen.

Now since all you people here are such blind , rabid partisans I have to say that I am not fan of Trump and did not nor will I ever vote for him.

This is a rebuke of what I see as misuse of power.

Looks like this latest Deep State False Flag narrative chapter ( Project Chaos ) will move the country hugely to the Right and guarantee them an enormous election victory .
Gullibles will now see the country in tatters but finally "saved" by Super Martyr , the man whom they imagine they loathe.
Bystanders should start seriously questioning the true intents of Deep State because Super Martyr is part of it .

Forum List

Back