TO ALL VOTERS, a request.

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
please do not vote and put this Muslim on us again for another 4 yrs. I plead with you not to do this to all of us again. Our lives will be perminently ruined if you elect this Muslim again. and you can believe that. this is america, not a Muslim country. Obama is transforming us into a country like those he was raised in. Please do not vote for this Muslim again. !!!!!!!

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

please do not vote and put this Muslim on us again for another 4 yrs. I plead with you not to do this to all of us again. Our lives will be perminently ruined if you elect this Muslim again. and you can believe that. this is america, not a Muslim country. Obama is transforming us into a country like those he was raised in. Please do not vote for this Muslim again. !!!!!!!

Because Obama's mother showed a marked preference for Muslim men, because when he was younger Obama lived among Muslims, and perhaps as one, because he has so many relatives who are Muslim, because half his heritage on his father's side is Muslim, it would not surprise me if, despite his protestations, Obama were a Muslim, but if he were a Muslim president who, in my estimation, was dealing effectively with our most pressing problems, then I would vote to reelect him even if he were praying five times a day in the Oval Office. Because in my estimation Obama has failed to deal effectively with our most pressing problems, I will vote for a Mormon, another religion alien to my experience. My America, what Reagan called the shining city on a hill, is an aspiring meritocracy in which we, hopefully, choose a man or woman for a job because we believe he or she can do the best job, not because he or she is the right kind of person.

You should visit sometime. You might learn to like it here.

If it makes you feel any better, I can't bring myself to vote for EITHER major party candidate.

I realized something last night while watching O'Bummer's speech with a Democrat friend of mine. I've voted in EVERY Presidential election since 1988, and I've yet to vote for the winner in ANY of them. True story...

Paul, Perot, Perot, Gore, Kerry, McCain (While holding my nose tightly). Some record, huh?

And I'm writing in Paul come November... :D :cool: :clap2:

If it makes you feel any better, I can't bring myself to vote for EITHER major party candidate.

I realized something last night while watching O'Bummer's speech with a Democrat friend of mine. I've voted in EVERY Presidential election since 1988, and I've yet to vote for the winner in ANY of them. True story...

Paul, Perot, Perot, Gore, Kerry, McCain (While holding my nose tightly). Some record, huh?

And I'm writing in Paul come November... :D :cool: :clap2:

You don't want to mess with a perfect record.

Heh. Hell of an election. Muslim VS Mormon....Whatever happened to Amerika LOL...I want a free country again but neither is gonna give us that so why bother voting for either one of them.Hey! maybe at the end of odumbo's 2nd term he could have 100 million on foodstamps! It will be the only thing he can say he accomplished in 8 years because everything else is Bush's fault. :D

Forum List

Back