To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

These are fellow human beings folks. Children.

Have you volunteered your home to be a refugee center? How much money have you sent to direct charities for these kids? When did you last go to a Detention Camp and visit these children? How many do you know by name?

I want to see PICTURES from you bleeding heart leftist morons with these children as you visit them in these deplorable camps you created. POST THEM and show us receipts of the funds you've sent to care for these children.

In 2005, Perry announced a $10 million state program to boost border patrols and upgrade radio systems along the border. A year later, he unveiled plans to install hundreds of video cameras — a multimillion-dollar “virtual” wall that in its first four years proved overly ambitious, netting few arrests. Though Perry had expressed support for guest worker reform two years before, when President George W. Bush pushed for it in Washington in 2005, the governor’s frustration with the federal government kept him from supporting it

In 2005, Perry announced a $10 million state program to boost border patrols and upgrade radio systems along the border. A year later, he unveiled plans to install hundreds of video cameras — a multimillion-dollar “virtual” wall that in its first four years proved overly ambitious, netting few arrests. Though Perry had expressed support for guest worker reform two years before, when President George W. Bush pushed for it in Washington in 2005, the governor’s frustration with the federal government kept him from supporting it

How much money have you sent these children???? Show us.

Just think if all of the Mexicans that came to the US, joined together to take over the corrupt government of Mexico and the corrupt local governments, Mexico would not be considered the third world country it is today. It would be a technically advanced country where people would be going to live in their retirement years.

We haven't helped anyone by allowing them to come to our country. They should have stayed and made their country the kind of place they would want to live just as we did years ago with our own revolution.

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

I would go a little further and include adults and elderly, ESPECIALLY from nations which have been destroyed using US military like in middle east, and Ukraine, Serbia, Vietnam, former USSR etc.

Have you volunteered your home to be a refugee center? How much money have you sent to direct charities for these kids? When did you last go to a Detention Camp and visit these children? How many do you know by name?

From the photos the refugee children are men about 35 years old. That's why there is a prohibition on visiting these centers. Most of the official pictures come straight from the white house.

Feel free to open up your home and clothe, feed, educate and give medical treatment to these people at your own expense.

Our home is the United States and as a matter of fact, that's pretty much what it says on the Statue of Liberty.

Your ancestors and mine came from elsewhere under all sorts of conditions. Some legally, some as refugees like these children.

Damn RWs and Damn christians would send them back to sex traffickers and drug violence they ran from.

disease. don't forget to welcome their disease's

Maybe if you schooled yourself on immigration law, you might find that states are not allowed to enforce the borders. It's federal responsibility. And the Feds are successfully allowing as many ILLEGALS to cross over as they can.

No, joint jurisdiction:

AUSTIN, — More state law enforcement agents are headed to Texas's southern border to help stem a growing crisis as thousands of mostly Central American immigrants cross over, overwhelming federal agents and shelters.

Gov. Rick Perry and other Texas officials announced late Wednesday the initiative to deploy more Department of Public Safety, or DPS, agents to the border — at a cost of $1.3 million a week. Federal Border Patrol agents have been overwhelmed recently with a surge of unaccompanied minors and other immigrants illegally crossing over.

Texas assigns more agents to border control

But Perry, less than three weeks later, demands 500 million.

No, it is not joint jurisdiction. States are sending agents because the Feds are overwhelmed.

and the Supremacy ClauseThe federal government's jurisdiction over immigration law has consistently been upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, which has overruled attempts by state legislatures to single out immigrants. Additionally, the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution is generally interpreted to mean that federal laws trump state laws,

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...34GAAQ&usg=AFQjCNFoe7deR2ceXAPXbPRnyw-mk-qlyg

In other cases, not involving Due Process, states laws have been upheld:

The last time the court decided a major immigration case was in 2012 when it partially upheld Arizona's immigration law. The previous year, the court upheld another Arizona law that penalizes businesses for hiring illegal immigrants. In April 2013, the court signaled a reluctance to get further involved in immigration when it declined to hear an appeal from Alabama seeking to revive a section of the state's immigration law that criminalized the harboring of illegal immigrants.

U.S. Supreme Court declines immigration cases | Reuters

Texas may be willfully ignoring Federal law, and alllowing the Texas Tide to flow.

I would go a little further and include adults and elderly, ESPECIALLY from nations which have been destroyed using US military like in middle east, and Ukraine, Serbia, Vietnam, former USSR etc.

The same people who would send these little kids to sex traffickers also don't care about what we did to Iraq.

A lot of these people call themselves christians but they're lying about that.

Absolutely.

Since when does the US not care for sick children?

No, I don't mean these scum sucker RWs wo call themselves chrisitans. I mean REAL Americans.

Doctors Without Borders - what's the difference if these children are here or there? If they're sick, we treat them.

Just think if all of the Mexicans that came to the US, joined together to take over the corrupt government of Mexico and the corrupt local governments, Mexico would not be considered the third world country it is today. It would be a technically advanced country where people would be going to live in their retirement years.

We haven't helped anyone by allowing them to come to our country. They should have stayed and made their country the kind of place they would want to live just as we did years ago with our own revolution.

They did.

We trashed it.

Maybe if you schooled yourself on immigration law, you might find that states are not allowed to enforce the borders. It's federal responsibility. And the Feds are successfully allowing as many ILLEGALS to cross over as they can.

No, joint jurisdiction:

AUSTIN, — More state law enforcement agents are headed to Texas's southern border to help stem a growing crisis as thousands of mostly Central American immigrants cross over, overwhelming federal agents and shelters.

Gov. Rick Perry and other Texas officials announced late Wednesday the initiative to deploy more Department of Public Safety, or DPS, agents to the border — at a cost of $1.3 million a week. Federal Border Patrol agents have been overwhelmed recently with a surge of unaccompanied minors and other immigrants illegally crossing over.

Texas assigns more agents to border control

But Perry, less than three weeks later, demands 500 million.

No, it is not joint jurisdiction. States are sending agents because the Feds are overwhelmed.

and the Supremacy ClauseThe federal government's jurisdiction over immigration law has consistently been upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, which has overruled attempts by state legislatures to single out immigrants. Additionally, the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution is generally interpreted to mean that federal laws trump state laws,

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...34GAAQ&usg=AFQjCNFoe7deR2ceXAPXbPRnyw-mk-qlyg

The USSC has upheld well drafted state laws, and state LE can always work on violations of federal law, in any event:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/10/u...=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink&_r=0

So it appears, Texas is allowing unfettered entrance, shouldn't the state of Texas pay?

at one point the State was 25 billion$ in the red ... Perry.

Perry should pay the state for being there ... however if Tx, NM,AZ and CA were held more re$ponsible, possibly the problem would slow down.

Wrong, as usual.

Absolutely.

Since when does the US not care for sick children?

No, I don't mean these scum sucker RWs wo call themselves chrisitans. I mean REAL Americans.

Doctors Without Borders - what's the difference if these children are here or there? If they're sick, we treat them.

‘The Brown Shirt Laws’

Medical workers at a San Antonio Air Force base where illegal immigrant children are being held and treated are allegedly so disturbed by the conditions that they broke confidentiality agreements, facing threats, in order to share what they say is going on there.

link

swine flu, tuberculosis, chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, viral outbreaks
tell ya what you go down there personally and treat all this shit. ok?? just you !!!

They did.

We trashed it.

Just like his messiah, Dudley Needledick blames America first. Why not go on your own apology tour, Dudley, and don't forget to bow down real low.

Jews also had to do this during the 1930's, send their children to another country's

Hidden Children of the Holocasut | Jewish Virtual Library

If these kids were white and had last names like Doyle, Ryan, Smith, Jones etc you can bet there wouldn't be a stink :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back