To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America

The way disease is sweeping through these centers most of those men and a few children will die soon anyway.

To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

These are fellow human beings folks. Children.

Thank you, and I second that.

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

These are fellow human beings folks. Children.

If you care about these children don't keep them from their parents. Especially for your selfish political purposes

Yeah, now the christians are saying we're selfish is we don't send them to sex traffickers.

You people are just plain sick.

So Hispanic parents are sex traffickers? That's one of the most racist remarks I've ever heard on this board.

Thanks for revealing what you really think of the good people in Latin America.

I can't believe I actually read what I read.. We Conservatives would have handed Anne Frank over to the Nazis.. That's just fucking bizarre to begin with but it's honestly beneath anyone here to say that..

That is exactly what the progressives want. Anything to use these people to score political points for this corrupt administration. It's disgusting.
The way disease is sweeping through these centers most of those men and a few children will die soon anyway.

Jews also had to do this during the 1930's, send their children to another country's

Hidden Children of the Holocasut | Jewish Virtual Library

The ILLEGALS aren't being gassed, Comrade.

The children who were sent away by their parents didn't know about the gassing at the camps at that time in the early 30's . The christian Nazis started to use gas later on, during late 39' early 40's. Now run along you ignorant goyim and go eat some pork

Few Nazis with any ambition were Christian by the early 1940s. Hitler had turned, said Christianity was "weak".

From Table Talk, 1941:

"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two greatest scourges: the pox and Christianity."

Ship them back. They need to follow our laws.

You don't even know what the laws are. Obama is following our laws.

Perhaps you can't read? The illegals need to follow our immigration laws if theyre interested in becoming a citizen. If not.....ship em back. And yes O is to blame here also for ignoring federal law.

Perhaps you can't read? The illegals need to follow our immigration laws if theyre interested in becoming a citizen. If not.....ship em back. And yes O is to blame here also for ignoring federal law.

Dorothy, you aren't in Kansas anymore. Maybe Toto can enlighten you. Read my signature below:

Jews also had to do this during the 1930's, send their children to another country's

Hidden Children of the Holocasut | Jewish Virtual Library

The ILLEGALS aren't being gassed, Comrade.

The children who were sent away by their parents didn't know about the gassing at the camps at that time in the early 30's . The christian Nazis started to use gas later on, during late 39' early 40's. Now run along you ignorant goyim and go eat some pork

I truly think it was unwise of you to challenge me to a neg rep fest, Comrade, but I'll be happy to oblige.

Dorothy, you aren't in Kansas anymore. Maybe Toto can enlighten you. Read my signature below:

Bush doesnt get a pass either. Was there something else?

Ignoring federal law made Cliven Bundy a hero to some on the right, so that's a pretty weak response.

It ain't about "pass" - it's about the LAW.

bucs90 has got to be a chick. No man could possibly come up with such stupid horseshit.

Nobody is advocating the mistreatment of those kids, bitch. You are making a straw man argument (I.e., you are fighting a non-existent enemy). Your statement would only be valid if someone was advocating something sick, like firing up a barbecue and ... Well, need I say more?

You ought to be pissed that Obamafuck is shipping the immigrants here and there with the intention of creating little left wing voting blocs. You ought to be pissed at Obama for encouraging these kids to travel hundreds of miles based on lies about amnesty. Obama has literally murdered the kids that died on that trip.

Secondly, you need to keep your emotions out of this discussion. The kids need to be deported. Let their home countries take responsibility for them. Sure, we can give them a bed and food for awhile. Fuck, I will even donate money to be applied to their upkeep. But ultimately they need to be sent home. There is absolutely nothing cruel, mean or inhumane about this.

If you cannot reason any better than this then you just need to keep your mouth shut, you stupid woman. I have come across dried, crusty fuckstains on my leg that were more interesting than you. You are really living in fucking La La Land if you do not get that you can care for these kids AND support the enforcement of our laws.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It ain't about "pass" - it's about the LAW.

STFU Gomer.. You don't even know what the hell you're talking about . If you gave the first damn about the law, you'd call out that Sissy President of yours on his CONTINUAL breaking of this country's laws..

Forum List

Back