To all my fellow supporters of the 2nd Amendment:

Can't win attacking the message, so attack the messenger.

Losing tactic is losing.

The messenger sucks and I posted links showing they suck.

Let's just imagine that everything you say about the NRA is true.

For the sake of our discussion here, we will assume it is true.

So what?

Does that make their Second Amendment case less strong?

Absolutely not.

This is a crap diversion, can't defeat the message, go after the messenger.

You want to beat the NRA, break their argument.

Anything less is simply blowing hot air.

Can't win attacking the message, so attack the messenger.

Losing tactic is losing.

So what?

Absolutely not.

The fact that the NRA gets all that money from high capacity magazine manufacturers and then lobbies our government and contributes to politicians speaks for itself. This started off with NRA members telling me the NRA didn't get money from the Arms Industry and that was proven wrong. The position of the NRA is what will make the most sales for the Arms Industry and that's a fact.

As far as the 2nd Amendment is concerned, the NRA position doesn't agree with case law. The NRA claims the 2nd Amendment gives more freedom to have guns than the courts say. Again, their position is what benefits the Arms Industry the most and it also benefits them, because the Arms Industry gives them money to claim that interpretation.

I'm a supporter of the 2nd Amendment and it pisses me off to see an organization use it to fill it's own pockets.

I support the second amendment and the right to bear arms.
However, I'm also aware that no right is an unlimited right, and just as it cannot be legal for someone to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater, it should not be legal for people to have no limits whatsoever on the type of arms that they can own.
So, using the fact that the 1st amendment does not protect falsely yelling fire in a theater as a template, what limits should there be on the 2nd?

Note bolded.

Last edited:
The NRA doesn't represent gun owners and their interests aren't in the interest of the American people.

That's a really stupid claim.

The NRA promotes the rights of gun owners, and represents the interests of it's members.

Oh, and SEIU promotes interests that are diametrically opposed to the interests of the American people.

let's see...a little math.

roughly...what...3...maybe 4 million nra members.

300 million americans. all of them saw wayne lapierre's press conference/old white guy freakthefuckout about the young'ns fest and literally foam at the mouth on meet the press, insisting that only by turning every school into america into the ok fucking corral can we stop mass shootings. and add to it that atrocious video that they made attacking the obama girls, pretending as if every head of state in the world doesn't have armed protection for extremely obvious reasons...

yeah. please. by all means gun-fuckers, throw more money into the nra's coffers. that'll getchya everything you could possibly desire and more!

So what?

Absolutely not.

The fact that the NRA gets all that money from high capacity magazine manufacturers and then lobbies our government and contributes to politicians speaks for itself.

Maybe, but it doesn't say what you think it does.

This started off with NRA members telling me the NRA didn't get money from the Arms Industry and that was proven wrong..

Liar. No one said that the NRA doesn't get money from the arms industry.

The position of the NRA is what will make the most sales for the Arms Industry and that's a fact.

Irrelevant. The fact remains that the NRA represents it's 4,100,000+ members, and it does a very good job of that.

As far as the 2nd Amendment is concerned, the NRA position doesn't agree with case law. The NRA claims the 2nd Amendment gives more freedom to have guns than the courts say.

So? They are fighting every step of the way. that is what we members want them to do. That is why we MEMBERS give them money.

Again, their position is what benefits the Arms Industry the most and it also benefits them, because the Arms Industry gives them money to claim that interpretation.

Hey dumbass, we, the consumers of arms and ammo, also want to keep the arms industry going. Your point is moot.

I'm a supporter of the 2nd Amendment and it pisses me off to see an organization use it to fill it's own pockets.

Bull shit. Actions speak louder than your lies nit wit.

Last edited:

4.1 million and growing every day.

300 million americans. all of them saw wayne lapierre's press conference/old white guy freakthefuckout about the young'ns fest and

Old white guy? Why do you lefties always go to skin color? Probably because you don't have any facts or logic on your side.

insisting that only by turning every school into america into the ok fucking corral can we stop mass shootings.

Man, that's some hyperbole there. Your butthurt has you unhinged.

and add to it that atrocious video that they made attacking the obama girls, pretending as if every head of state in the world doesn't have armed protection for extremely obvious reasons...

What's atrocious about it? The butthurt it causes you? It makes a good point, one YOU have no answer to so you have to make up faux outrage in response.

yeah. please. by all means gun-fuckers, throw more money into the nra's coffers. that'll getchya everything you could possibly desire and more!

So far, it's gotten our rights and liberties protected, it made your "sort-of-a-god" obama cower in fear, and it's placed some major butt hurt on all you left wing crazies so yeah, it's plenty worth the money.

No surprise that the rw's are dupes for a giant lobby who doesn't give a shit about whether your kids are alive or dead.

Well, actually, that's not quite true. The more kids that get shot dead, the more they can twist it to get you to buy more guns.

I don't much care about that. Buy all the guns you want and stuff them down the front of your pants so at least you'll have SOMETHING hard down there. What I care about is that you are still fighting for the EQUAL rights of criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill to buy any fucking gun they want.

Idiot dupes.

No surprise that the rw's are dupes for a giant lobby who doesn't give a shit about whether your kids are alive or dead.

Well, actually, that's not quite true. The more kids that get shot dead, the more they can twist it to get you to buy more guns.

I don't much care about that. Buy all the guns you want and stuff them down the front of your pants so at least you'll have SOMETHING hard down there. What I care about is that you are still fighting for the EQUAL rights of criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill to buy any fucking gun they want.

Idiot dupes.

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Armed militia's. Wtf.

That always cracks me up. Stockpiling guns to protect yourself from the government that is Constitutionally obligated to let you have guns.

And, apparently there are dunderheads who actually believe they can take on the biggest military on the planet and all they need are military rifles and high capacity clips.

Cuckooooo ....

Armed militia's. Wtf.

That always cracks me up. Stockpiling guns to protect yourself from the government that is Constitutionally obligated to let you have guns.

And, apparently there are dunderheads who actually believe they can take on the biggest military on the planet and all they need are military rifles and high capacity clips.

Cuckooooo ....

The point will be forever over your head, just like long division, tying shoelaces, reading a non-digital clock, etc.

4.1 million and growing every day.

great. at that rate you'll be able to actually intimidate the rational people in what...never?

Old white guy? Why do you lefties always go to skin color? Probably because you don't have any facts or logic on your side.

because wayne lapierre is an old white guy. or are you blind as well as retarded?

Man, that's some hyperbole there. Your butthurt has you unhinged.

who's butthurt. you're the one who actually believes the nra has any fucking clout, that is called pussy-hurt-induced-dementia.

What's atrocious about it? The butthurt it causes you? It makes a good point, one YOU have no answer to so you have to make up faux outrage in response.

oh, you want an answer to "why do we protect the president and his kids with guns but we don't want to protect everyone's kids with guns?" well, gee, fuck-o. i figured i was dealing with an adult. but basically, stink-nuts, i'll give you two reasons: john wilkes booth and lee harvey oswald. anarchy sucks. it's not faux outrage. i'm not outraged. i'm disgusted. and there's nothing fake about it, forrest.

So far, it's gotten our rights and liberties protected, it made your "sort-of-a-god" obama cower in fear, and it's placed some major butt hurt on all you left wing crazies so yeah, it's plenty worth the money.

hey, genius, where do you get that obama's cowering? you do realize that at least two of the executive actions that the president signed yesterday are a direct "fuck you" to the nra right? giving the cdc the permission to research gun violence is a huge fuck you to them. also, telling doctors that the aca does not in fact preclude them from asking about guns in the home is another "fuck you" to them.

so much fail eviscerated. so quickly.

Armed militia's. Wtf.

Cuckooooo ....

The point will be forever over your head, just like long division, tying shoelaces, reading a non-digital clock, etc.

hey fuckleberry, do me a favor and slice me off the point. because i have a feeling even you don't know what the fuck it is.

Forum List

Back