To all my black sista's raising families alone....take notes

Slavery didnt steal that. You gave it away with your crappy culture perpetuated by democrats.
Go back to the days when you had family values and you'll see the black family improve.

Black family improve???????? Listen, we may have issues within our communities and yes they're massive at times, but please don't believe that Harry and Louise ain't struggling too. I'm from Ky, bordering Indiana....you'd be amazed at bad you white folks are having it here....Massive massive drug usage, poverty, and violent crimes.....and believe me, its destroying a lot of families

Sure there are problems with blacks and whites,but the percentages dont lie.
If you dont break the cycle of bad behavior among the black community nothing will ever change.
When your parent(roll model)still listens to rap music and teaches their young to hate the police and society in general you dont stand a chance.
I grew up privileged until my 11th birthday when my parents divorced. After that I was pretty much on my own yet I remembered my up bringing and that made me strive to better myself.
I knew things could be better no matter how bad my life was after the divorce and that gave me hope and drive to do the right thing. If you never have hope and a past to go by you're screwed.

First lets revert back to my original posting....no where in there do I address race, nowhere....yet we always manage to draw ourselves into this category.....that's a problem to me. Racism can't stop a poor broke black man from showing up at a PTA meeting or a birthday party for his child. Racism isn't inside a home, where mama's on her cell phone doing instagrams. Listen, something is systematically wrong in my community, too many kids are being killed unnecessarily, too many women are struggling to make ends meet, we're dropping out of schools too soon and we're being targeted from all ends.....and this is becoming generational......I mean we're still struggling in 2015 to love the skin we're in.....its just sad and the cycle has got break at some point, but when?

It starts in the home. Crappy parents equals crappy kids. It's really no mystery.

Uh, Jeffery Damner came from a loving two parent adoptive home

So you're saying blacks are insane? It would explain some things......

I'd like to horn in on this.....make no mistake, our culture, our business prowess, our ideas, our innovation, etc...has made a huge huge impact on this nation's building of a foundation. From sports to entertainment, to medical breakthroughs and beyond.....now imagine if you will, all that never existing in this country and us, left to our own devices living and maintaining ourselves with that....I'D SAY WE'D DO PRETTY WELL AND YOU KNOW IT!!

Nothing I've seen would indicate that. While there are successful blacks too many of them are shiftless thugs which dont make for good consumers or neighbors.
Why do successful blacks avoid black neighborhoods?

What can't you understand about brainwashing? From the time a black child is born in this country, his life is inundated with white people, 9 times out of 10, the first face he see's is that of a white doctor. In his home, everything commercial, every show, everything on the tube is that of whites, his teacher is more likely to be white, the venues he patronizes will more than likely have whites in leadership roles, his boss, white, and that trend up until 2008 has been whites in the white house, making national decisions about his life. Is there any wonder, when black people hit a certain stature in life, they want that same of that of whites?

Yeah..more of the same,blame whitey.

You and people like you are the number one reason this country can never engage in a conversation on racism. Its not about blame, its about fact, what is fact and whats not. Is it the fault of whites that because of so much white saturation in our social conscious that blacks will always find themselves wanting, worshiping and aspiring to join that community? No, it isn't. Its no more your fault than it is ours.

You and people like you are the number one reason why this country cannot engage in a constructive conversation on racism.

In your POV, white people are de facto guilty and you disregard anything we have to say. A Race baiting diatribe is hardly a Conversation.

I challenge you to point out one single sentence I have typed that not only isn't true, but places aggressive blame on whites? I'll be waiting!! Also, I am only gonna tolerate the name calling for so long before I respond in kind....you've been warned and I promise you, it won't be pretty, now grow up, put your big girl panties on and chill the fkkk out!!

Nothing I've seen would indicate that. While there are successful blacks too many of them are shiftless thugs which dont make for good consumers or neighbors.

What can't you understand about brainwashing? From the time a black child is born in this country, his life is inundated with white people, 9 times out of 10, the first face he see's is that of a white doctor. In his home, everything commercial, every show, everything on the tube is that of whites, his teacher is more likely to be white, the venues he patronizes will more than likely have whites in leadership roles, his boss, white, and that trend up until 2008 has been whites in the white house, making national decisions about his life. Is there any wonder, when black people hit a certain stature in life, they want that same of that of whites?

You and people like you are the number one reason this country can never engage in a conversation on racism. Its not about blame, its about fact, what is fact and whats not. Is it the fault of whites that because of so much white saturation in our social conscious that blacks will always find themselves wanting, worshiping and aspiring to join that community? No, it isn't. Its no more your fault than it is ours.

You and people like you are the number one reason why this country cannot engage in a constructive conversation on racism.

In your POV, white people are de facto guilty and you disregard anything we have to say. A Race baiting diatribe is hardly a Conversation.

I challenge you to point out one single sentence I have typed that not only isn't true, but places aggressive blame on whites? I'll be waiting!! Also, I am only gonna tolerate the name calling for so long before I respond in kind....you've been warned and I promise you, it won't be pretty, now grow up, put your big girl panties on and chill the fkkk out!!
You can notify a mod at your discretion...

Your peoples evil oppressors are your low IQ levels

Lololol.

Right...and who else in America in a position of power really (meaning "secretly") feels like you feel about Blacks and would injure a Black if given a good opportunity to?

YOU are the evil oppressor that I say, may God drown you (members of your race like you) in a sea like He drowned the people of Pharoah in the Scriptures.

Anonymous1977

You kill each other at a much higher rate.

It is odd, that the one iconic non violent member of our community, who championed black causes, prayed for our oppressors and then was murderd with a bullet through the neck, by a white man, was Dr. King....interesting eh? Maybe, just maybe it doesn't pay to be non aggressive, non violent, just sayin!!

Well than you just keep on keeping on...see how that turns out for you.
I dont give the 3% of viable fighting blacks much of a chance but you go right ahead.

Blacks were not enslaved because of the color of their skin

Of course they weren't..they were enslaved because they knew how to pick cotton, take care of kids, cook, clean and sew for free!!

Next stupid effin comment!!

Post #75, you hideous hypocritical harridan.

LOLOLOLOL.....(sigh)....Me? Run for help? Uh, I'm the one that gets kicked off sites because people like you run to mods LOLOLOLOLOOL...I'm that good!!! Just visit Soda Head, Huffington, DownloadPolitics,Tamara Tattles, etc....I've been kicked out so many times, no mods for me, but thanks.

So whats stopping you?
And I want a straight answer,not some vague reference to a bible quote. Personally I think you'd end up with a state that resembles Detroit or any other ghetto.

I'd like to horn in on this.....make no mistake, our culture, our business prowess, our ideas, our innovation, etc...has made a huge huge impact on this nation's building of a foundation. From sports to entertainment, to medical breakthroughs and beyond.....now imagine if you will, all that never existing in this country and us, left to our own devices living and maintaining ourselves with that....I'D SAY WE'D DO PRETTY WELL AND YOU KNOW IT!!

Nice try. I've never treated a black man poorly because of skin color.
In fact my favorite bartender at my favorite Cajun restaurant is a black dude who knows his business when it comes to his trade and I tip him at least 30% on every tab. I dont know if you know a damn thing about the south or Cajuns but I sit at the bar with blacks on a regular basis and do you know what we talk about?
Hunting,fishing and where to get the best Cajun food.
Oh..and my favorite place to vacation is Jamaica,where we bring school supplies to the kids and eat dinner at the homes of our friends who are locals. Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet...and you know what? They despise American blacks because of attitudes like yours.
It's fuckheads like you that turn everything into a racial issue.

(sigh), another example of an ingrate misinterpreting what was said.....grow up, PALEEEEZE!!

(sigh), another example of an ingrate misinterpreting what was said.....grow up, PALEEEEZE!!

I would have said "you first", but I suspect you've entered the Alzheimer Dementia phase of life.

I would have said "you first", but I suspect you've entered the Alzheimer Dementia phase of life.

It is kind of like talking to my mother. She cant remember shit either.

(SIGH).....Your the one acting like a simp, pal, not me.

In fact my favorite bartender at my favorite Cajun restaurant is a black dude who knows his business when it comes to his trade and I tip him at least 30% on every tab. I dont know if you know a damn thing about the south or Cajuns but I sit at the bar with blacks on a regular basis and do you know what we talk about?
Oh..and my favorite place to vacation is Jamaica,where we bring school supplies to the kids and eat dinner at the homes of our friends who are locals. Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet...and you know what? They despise American blacks because of attitudes like yours.

(sigh).....Media Alert, folks......we's got a us a white guy that know black people. Stop the press.....Mr. Please!!

Huh? I can't remember!!

(SIGH).....Your the one acting like a simp, pal, not me.

Thats "you're" as in "you are" ....Jesus,the stupid just flows out of you.

(sigh).....Media Alert, folks......we's got a us a white guy that know black people. Stop the press.....Mr. Please!!

Whats a we's? And who exactly is Mr. Please?
Is that you Rachel?

This became an 'us' vs 'them' thread real quick and it is sad.
Single parenthood within any race can be tough on kids, and I promise there are millions of white kids with less than stellar upbringings, even with 2 parents which go awry. But there are those kids raised by single parents from all races that are also successful. It has to do with the quality of the parenting, or lack there of, that raises kids that are a harm to themselves first then to others. And then you also have those kids that had a stellar upbringing that still lose their way.

Until we remove race from the equation, as generalities, we will never make progress as human beings. From all races.

Sadder still, is everyone, no matter their color wants to just be happy, yet many can't understand that happiness comes from within, not from money, and not from position. And within is the only place one can start. That means noone elses past must determine your own. We are in charge of our own destinies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back