To all my black sista's raising families alone....take notes

I'm not going to bother crawling through this thread, but would hope the suggestions include: marrying the father of the children and having children with only that father.

Lets get something clear, people on this threads have a bad bad habit of making things a black/white debate or debate on family values, ie being a single mom renders you dead weight to society. 2 parent families will always always trump being raised by a single parent...that is an understood fact, I simply gave comment on a trend that I personally have experienced and on things I see...end of story!!

Edit: Values matter. The values that result in children being raised without a father figure while the mothers engage in serial (or parallel) promiscuity are unhealthy for children.

No it does not!! Do not for one second suggest to me that all whites with 2 parent families are somehow excluded from life's trials and tribulations, cause I can set you straight on that one, with some cold hard facts. The fact that whites succeed in this country, around the damn planet is based solely on the skin their in and the perceptions history has brainwashed in others. But if given the same exact opportunities fresh off the slave boat, we'd all be having a different conversation today.

Oh Blah Blah Blah WHITE privilege BLAH BLAH BLAH Bullshit.

Where did I say WHITE? I said Two Parent Families. The overwhelming evidence shows that children raised in two parent families are far less prone to live in poverty and are far more likely to do well in school and to develop into successful adults.

And to hell with you for making this a RACIST issue.

Last edited:
I'm all for it.

ME, TOO!!!!!! lol

Peace.
Anonymous1977

So whats stopping you?
And I want a straight answer,not some vague reference to a bible quote. Personally I think you'd end up with a state that resembles Detroit or any other ghetto.

I'd like to horn in on this.....make no mistake, our culture, our business prowess, our ideas, our innovation, etc...has made a huge huge impact on this nation's building of a foundation. From sports to entertainment, to medical breakthroughs and beyond.....now imagine if you will, all that never existing in this country and us, left to our own devices living and maintaining ourselves with that....I'D SAY WE'D DO PRETTY WELL AND YOU KNOW IT!!

I'm all for it.

ME, TOO!!!!!! lol

Peace.
Anonymous1977

So whats stopping you?
And I want a straight answer,not some vague reference to a bible quote. Personally I think you'd end up with a state that resembles Detroit or any other ghetto.

I'd like to horn in on this.....make no mistake, our culture, our business prowess, our ideas, our innovation, etc...has made a huge huge impact on this nation's building of a foundation. From sports to entertainment, to medical breakthroughs and beyond.....now imagine if you will, all that never existing in this country and us, left to our own devices living and maintaining ourselves with that....I'D SAY WE'D DO PRETTY WELL AND YOU KNOW IT!!
Really? Statistics say otherwise

I'm not going to bother crawling through this thread, but would hope the suggestions include: marrying the father of the children and having children with only that father.

Lets get something clear, people on this threads have a bad bad habit of making things a black/white debate or debate on family values, ie being a single mom renders you dead weight to society. 2 parent families will always always trump being raised by a single parent...that is an understood fact, I simply gave comment on a trend that I personally have experienced and on things I see...end of story!!

Edit: Values matter. The values that result in children being raised without a father figure while the mothers engage in serial (or parallel) promiscuity are unhealthy for children.

No it does not!! Do not for one second suggest to me that all whites with 2 parent families are somehow excluded from life's trials and tribulations, cause I can set you straight on that one, with some cold hard facts. The fact that whites succeed in this country, around the damn planet is based solely on the skin their in and the perceptions history has brainwashed in others. But if given the same exact opportunities fresh off the slave boat, we'd all be having a different conversation today.

Oh Blah Blah Blah WHITE privlege BLAH BLAH BLAH Bullshit.

Where did I say WHITE? I said Two Parent Families. The overwhelming evidence shows that children raised in two parent families are far less prone to live in poverty and are far more likely to do well in school and to develop into successful adults.

I'm gonna be as polite as I possibly can, because I have been prone to starting unyielding attacks, thus being banned...so here goes, I was trying to defuse the debate and take it back to my original thread. I may have jumped the gun in my assumptions, because somehow single parent = black women on these threads, so I apologize if that wasn't your intent (yeah right).

Now have a nice evening.

Oh Blah Blah Blah WHITE privlege BLAH BLAH BLAH Bullshit.

I'm gonna be as polite as I possibly can, because I have been prone to starting unyielding attacks, thus being banned...so here goes, I was trying to defuse the debate and take it back to my original thread. I may have jumped the gun in my assumptions, because somehow single parent = black women on these threads, so I apologize if that wasn't your intent (yeah right).

Now have a nice evening.

Fair enough. Peace.

I'm all for it.

ME, TOO!!!!!! lol

Peace.
Anonymous1977

So whats stopping you?

Nothing I've seen would indicate that. While there are successful blacks too many of them are shiftless thugs which dont make for good consumers or neighbors.
Why do successful blacks avoid black neighborhoods?

I'm all for it.

ME, TOO!!!!!! lol

Peace.
Anonymous1977

So whats stopping you?

Because your looking at it from America's past. You take away 200 plus years of white washing and worship, blacks could have really done exceptionally well, without the boat ride in my opinion.

I'm all for it.

ME, TOO!!!!!! lol

Peace.
Anonymous1977

So whats stopping you?

Nothing I've seen would indicate that. While there are successful blacks too many of them are shiftless thugs which dont make for good consumers or neighbors.

What can't you understand about brainwashing? From the time a black child is born in this country, his life is inundated with white people, 9 times out of 10, the first face he see's is that of a white doctor. In his home, everything commercial, every show, everything on the tube is that of whites, his teacher is more likely to be white, the venues he patronizes will more than likely have whites in leadership roles, his boss, white, and that trend up until 2008 has been whites in the white house, making national decisions about his life. Is there any wonder, when black people hit a certain stature in life, they want that same of that of whites?

I'm all for it.

ME, TOO!!!!!! lol

Peace.
Anonymous1977

So whats stopping you?

What can't you understand about brainwashing? From the time a black child is born in this country, his life is inundated with white people, 9 times out of 10, the first face he see's is that of a white doctor. In his home, everything commercial, every show, everything on the tube is that of whites, his teacher is more likely to be white, the venues he patronizes will more than likely have whites in leadership roles, his boss, white, and that trend up until 2008 has been whites in the white house, making national decisions about his life. Is there any wonder, when black people hit a certain stature in life, they want that same of that of whites?

Yeah..more of the same,blame whitey.

Blacks were not enslaved because of the color of their skin

Last edited:
Friend, the utopia you just described exist all around the country, its called ghettos' No whites, we're left to our own devices and we somehow manage to fail miserably in our efforts. No, what we need is self awareness, self love of one's linage and history and incentive to succeed in life, no matter how high the mountain. As it stands now, most blacks don't even feel value in their lives unless some white person validates it....the sin is hating the skin we're in.

Well sister, the ghetto might not include Whites, but we (Blacks) are not the SOLE controllers of what goes on in our community...we need to extricated TOTALLY from involvement with ANY White people if we want the best for our community and lives I think.

Peace and may God Bless you.
Bro. Anonymous1977

Lolol

Well Sir, the fact of the matter is that this country is controlled by majority rule and if Whites are the majority in this country then they are ruling and they are the responsible party for what goes on in this country (America.) If you want American Blacks out of your hair, just be honest about how you really feel about us Blacks and separate yourselves from us, for example, by doing something like giving us our own land (a few states) which we would rightfully deserve for the 310 years of FREE LABOR that we gave to this country MAKING IT TE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

Peace.
Anonymous1977

I'm all for it.

ME, TOO!!!!!! lol

Peace.
Anonymous1977

So whats stopping you?

Because your looking at it from America's past. You take away 200 plus years of white washing and worship, blacks could have really done exceptionally well, without the boat ride in my opinion.
And here it is the whitey held me down cop out. There is your culture. The refusal to take responsibility.

Lolol

Well Sir, the fact of the matter is that this country is controlled by majority rule and if Whites are the majority in this country then they are ruling and they are the responsible party for what goes on in this country (America.) If you want American Blacks out of your hair, just be honest about how you really feel about us Blacks and separate yourselves from us, for example, by doing something like giving us our own land (a few states) which we would rightfully deserve for the 310 years of FREE LABOR that we gave to this country MAKING IT TE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

Peace.
Anonymous1977

I associate with several black people on a regular basis. They have jobs and are no different than me.
I have a problem with the whiny blacks with a chip on their shoulder who feel the world owes them something.
They dont seem to have the problems you do. Why is that?
And no we dont owe you shit,you weren't around back then and neither was I.
In fact you should be grateful your forefathers were brought here,thus giving you opportunities that your african cousins can only dream of.
How about you trade places with some of your brothers from say Jamaica or Nigeria? I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige.

So whats stopping you?

Greetings, Sir.

I answered that question already in this post: To all my black sista s raising families alone....take notes US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum .

Peace.
Anonymous1977

How about you quote the actual post you're referring to?

And here it is the whitey held me down cop out. There is your culture. The refusal to take responsibility.

Well Sir (lol,) I really don't know if you can speak authoritatively on the Black American experience...the fact is that your government (the American government) FIGHTS against Blacks who try to help Black people as documented on these links from another site:

FBI COINTELPRO Aug. 25 1967 The Nation of Islam Official Website
FBI COINTELPRO Jan. 7 1969 The Nation of Islam Official Website
FBI COINTELPRO January 22 1969 The Nation of Islam Official Website
NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46 03-17-1978
COINTELPRO
Operation Mockingbird CIA Manipulation of the Media
Documents Expose U.S. Role in Nkrumah Overthrow
SPYING ON FNB
Nation of Islam Targeted by Homeland Security
Master W. Fard Muhammad and FBI COINTELPRO
The Murder of Malcolm X

So I don't know if you can talk about a "whitey held me down cop out" if the American government is not FIGHTING your race for no other reason than it is your race.

Anonymous1977

Last edited:
I associate with several black people on a regular basis. They have jobs and are no different than me.
I have a problem with the whiny blacks with a chip on their shoulder who feel the world owes them something.
In fact you should be grateful your forefathers were brought here,thus giving you opportunities that your african cousins can only dream of.
How about you trade places with some of your brothers from say Jamaica or Nigeria? I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige.

You're going on my ignore list, Sir...if your HATRED of Blacks is so intense that you can say, "we don't ow Blacks sh*t" after 310 YEARS of FREE LABOR from Blacks obviously made this country the richest country on earth, f*ck you, f*ck your mother, and f*ck everybody like you.

Anonymous1977

Last edited:

Well Sir (lol,) I really don't know if you can speak authoritatively on the Black American experience...the fact is that your government (the American government) FIGHTS against Blacks who try to help Black people as documented on these links from another site:

FBI COINTELPRO Aug. 25 1967 The Nation of Islam Official Website
FBI COINTELPRO Jan. 7 1969 The Nation of Islam Official Website
FBI COINTELPRO January 22 1969 The Nation of Islam Official Website
NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46 03-17-1978
COINTELPRO
Operation Mockingbird CIA Manipulation of the Media
Documents Expose U.S. Role in Nkrumah Overthrow
SPYING ON FNB
Nation of Islam Targeted by Homeland Security
Master W. Fard Muhammad and FBI COINTELPRO
The Murder of Malcolm X

So I don't know if you can talk about a "whitey held me down cop out" if the American government is not fighting your race for no other reason than it is your race...

Anonymous1977

LOL...Those same programs were used against white people. In fact they're still being used. Do you feel more inclusive now?

You're going on my ignore list, Sir...if your HATRED of Blacks is so intense that you can say, "we don't ow Blacks sh*t" after 310 YEARS of FREE LABOR from Blacks obviously made this country the richest country on earth, f*ck you, f*ck your mother, and f*ck everybody like you.

Anonymous1977

You're a complete dumbfuck blinded by your desperation to point the finger at someone rather than admit your own failures.

Forum List

Back