Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

FEMA misrepresented the towers core structure to NIST and the cause of death is intentionally fraudulent and then the fraud was used in treason.

you keep ignoring the fact that the cause of death is "homicide"

it doesnt matter what FEMA says. it doesnt change what the cause of death is.

Prove that is the cause of death. Prove 19 hijackers personally killed 3,000 people.

You cannot and therefore you are exposed in treasonous concealment of knowledge revealing the true cause of death

no jackass, thats not how it works. its your fucking claim that americans killed people. you are the one that needs to prove it. the official version of events was proven in a court of law at the moussaoui trial. you have proven absolutely nothing. you are also the one that needs to prove that the death certificates would somehow be invalidated. the death certificates say "homicide". that has already been proven to you and you said "i will look into it". obviously you lied and have not looked into it.

you keep ignoring the fact that the cause of death is "homicide"

it doesnt matter what FEMA says. it doesnt change what the cause of death is.

Prove that is the cause of death. Prove 19 hijackers personally killed 3,000 people.

You cannot and therefore you are exposed in treasonous concealment of knowledge revealing the true cause of death

no jackass, thats not how it works. its your fucking claim that americans killed people.

You would love to distort my assertions. You have not defined "American".

I do say that the US government has been infiltrated. I say your masters are the infiltrators and your actions serve their interests.

You have failed to show how 19 killed 3,000 but succeed in aligning with the infiltrating traitors.

I say the infiltrators misrepresented the design of the Twin Towers and therefore no one can understand how 2 towers went down in 20 seconds.

no jackass, thats not how it works. its your fucking claim that americans killed people.

You would love to distort my assertions. You have not defined "American".

I do say that the US government has been infiltrated. I say your masters are the infiltrators and your actions serve their interests.

You have failed to show how 19 killed 3,000 but succeed in aligning with the infiltrating traitors.

I say the infiltrators misrepresented the design of the Twin Towers and therefore no one can understand how 2 towers went down in 20 seconds.

HAHahahahah!!! :lol:

i couldnt come up with delusion shit like this in my wildest dreams!!!

americans are citizens of america, you dumbfuck.

the 19 muslim terrorists killed people by hijacking 4 planes and flying them into 3 buildings and a field.

what fucking "infiltrators" and "perpetrators" are you talking about? you are the moron accusing them so tell us who they are!!! ... be specific and stop beating around the bush. by not naming them you are aiding them in their wish to remain anonymous. that would make you a traitor. :cuckoo:

ChrissytoFEARa is sadly quite deluded. He's a paranoid treasonous fucktard imbecile.

His "pleading," the more one bothers to look at it, gets stranger and stranger each time.

Alice in Fucking Cuckoo Land.

He maintains that his filing is neither fish nor fowl.

He's finally partly right. It isn't. It's not criminal in nature (although he wants it to be). And it's not actually civil in nature (although he likes to maintain it is somehow quasi civil in nature).

He names no names (at least as parties) but demands that Silverstin has some obligation to show cause to him about something or other.

He's really quite insane, our old friend ChrissytoFEARa.

Last edited:
The infiltrating perpetrator traitors would like your posts.

Since you refuse to recognize violations of law enabling misrepresentation of vital information to due process, usurpation of Constitutional right used to further compromise and abuse duty, then your position is clearly in support of treason.

The court filing has the force of common law, equity and chancery as well as contemporary US code. It is not required to be perfected by statute. It is only formal information in compliance with US code. It does ask the court to be reasonably accountable with the "OSC", for whatever it may decide and that response is procedural in criminal or civil which I was forced to format in to get a case #.

As a civilian reporting a crime to a higher level of government, it simply invokes the oathed duty to act rightfully and lawfully within the authority held by describing and evidencing situations comprising treason concealed.

Since you refuse to recognize violations of law enabling misrepresentation of vital information to due process, usurpation of Constitutional right used to further compromise and abuse duty, then your position is clearly in support of treason.

The court filing has the force of common law, equity and chancery as well as contemporary US code. It is not required to be perfected by statute. It is only formal information in compliance with US code. It does ask the court to be reasonably accountable with the "OSC", for whatever it may decide and that response is procedural in criminal or civil which I was forced to format in to get a case #.

As a civilian reporting a crime to a higher level of government, it simply invokes the oathed duty to act rightfully and lawfully within the authority held by describing and evidencing situations comprising treason concealed.

the "perpetrators" would like it? who exactly are these perpetrators? (of course the perpetrators are the 19 muslims hijacker but tell us who YOU claim they are).

you are committing treason and helping the perpetrators evade detection by not naming them!! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

the "perpetrators" would like it? who exactly are these perpetrators? (of course the perpetrators are the 19 muslims hijacker but tell us who YOU claim they are).

you are committing treason and helping the perpetrators evade detection by not naming them!! :cuckoo:

ChistoFEARa is guilty as PROVED of misprision of treason as spelled out in the above post and using ChristoFEARa's own alleged "logic."

Here. Something official for ChrissytoFEARa to contemplate:

New York v. Muka, 440 F.Supp. 33 (N.D.N.Y., 1977) (holding that a private citizen has no right to prosecute a federal crime).

Agents certainly would not be schooled in law by the perpetrators, and it shows.

I'm not prosecuting a crime and I've named the specific parties I know are guilty of misprision of treason. That is all I need to do and really Title 18 does not say I need to do that.

Agents certainly would not be schooled in law by the perpetrators, and it shows.

I'm not prosecuting a crime and I've named the specific parties I know are guilty of misprision of treason. That is all I need to do and really Title 18 does not say I need to do that.
where did you get your law degree?

same place he found the drawings that state the steel core columns are "elevator guide rail supports"....... in his imagination.

same place he found the drawings that state the steel core columns are "elevator guide rail supports"....... in his imagination.

I learned law from reading it, something you prove you don't do.

The missing documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" detailed the elevator guide rail support steel in the same part about the port authority film, "building the world trade center" explaining how it misrepresented the structure.

Last edited:

LOL!

No. You are certainly NOT prosecuting a crime. (A) if there had been a crime, YOU couldn't prosecute it; (B) whateverthefuckitis you've "filed" doesn't constitute anything at all in the eyes of the law -- and most certainly not anything that might even arguably commence a criminal prosecution (C) there is no allegation of a crime. Instead, you simply posit your BELIEF that a "crime" has been committed, and that is legally of absolutely no value to anybody, on any level.

You DON'T "know" that anybody is guilty of misprision of treason. You may believe it. But your belief and actual knowledge are not synonymous.

That's not all you need to do; you need to stop being such a fucking retarded douchebag. But you are right that Title 18 does not call on you to do anything under the actual circumstances: those circumstances being that you have zero evidence of any crime having been committed.

But we all saw acts of war being committed on 9/11/2001, you douchenozzle.

So, if you feel you have a duty to report something, please tell Uncle Sam that we have been attacked. Oh, and tell them that somebody murdered the President, too. President Lincoln.

Last edited:

no doubt

I learned law from reading it, something you prove you don't do.

The missing documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" detailed the elevator guide rail support steel in the same part about the port authority film, "building the world trade center" explaining how it misrepresented the structure.

so you cant show us any proof because the documentary doesnt exist.

thats what i thought. anytime you get caught lying you blame someone else. :cuckoo:

Not only does the documentary exist, I've talked to numerous people who saw it or clips from it as other documentaries.

Dr. Ron Larsen, Ph.D found signs of it through contacts. Here is an excerpt from his web radio show I cohosted where he details the search for the missing doc.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

That's only hearsay evidence. You state yourself you have NO first-hand knowledge in the previous post. You do realize you can be prosecuted for abusing the court system for filing any kind of claim based in hearsay evidence, right?
I saw Bluto try to sell secrets to the Germans in a Popeye cartoon, I am going to report him for treason.
What a loon1 Thanks for the entertainment this thread has given me, I have been laughing my ass off all the way through this thread.
Tell you what, since the round up of the treasonous truthers is underway, based on the official news reports here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ues-executive-order-breaking.html#post2049595
i offer the legal opinion that once you are detained and shipped off to that death camp in Wyoming, it won't matter because you won't be there to represent your case.
Oh, I offer another more realistic opinion, you never had any intention of showing up in a courtroom to represent your "filing with the court" anyway because you have always known it would result in a big fine or imprisonment for contempt of court or abusing the court system with a frivolous lawsuit.
>in my best bugs bunny voice I say<
"What a maroon!"

Not only does the documentary exist, I've talked to numerous people who saw it or clips from it as other documentaries.

Dr. Ron Larsen, Ph.D found signs of it through contacts. Here is an excerpt from his web radio show I cohosted where he details the search for the missing doc.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

and you can prove that it says what you claim?

didnt think so...... :cuckoo:

By being able to make the independently verifiable statements describing the concrete core, construction images and 9-11 images completely consistent I prove it. The perpetrators would not want you to admit that but that is why I made a web site integrating all the information.

The truth of the Twin Towers structure and 9-11 demolition

Last edited:

Forum List

Back