Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

So typical for AE.

To submit their Title 18, part I, chapter 115 §2382 to the wrong people. OMG!

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.​

Not congress-no! The pres, a governor or a judge of the united states or of any state.

And they will probably give them "nano" information. OMG!

So typical for AE.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.​

Not congress-no! The pres, a governor or a judge of the united states or of any state.

Did you read all the blogs for that article?

Holy cow!

I like the part about anyone withholding info will be in deep trouble too.....

So typical for AE.

Holy cow!

i like the part where a bunch of fucking morons claim this wild conspiracy and have no facts or proof to back it up.

So typical for AE.

Holy cow!

i like the part where a bunch of fucking morons claim this wild conspiracy and have no facts or proof to back it up.

No kidding

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ri1i6nAGOE]YouTube - 9/11 - Condoleezza Rice at the 911 commision[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VD1gOhpRSU]YouTube - Bush Jokes About Not Finding Cause For War[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xgk6bE58DQ]YouTube - Bush Says He Saw First Plane Hit WTC on 9/11[/ame]

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Get your evidence and file with a judge if that is what you believe.

Otherwise you are just furthering the concealment of treason.

LOL!

You filed some odd amorphous little attempt at a court document with the Court and you think this somehow makes you proactive in your endless quest to prove a conspiracy?

Listen up. You need to learn a few things.
(c) :lol: :cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Then read,

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

and realize that this is the information being filed that the prosecutor uses.

ChrissytoFEARa:

You filed a document. It is unclear what it is you think the document constitutes. But you style it as some form of "order to show cause."

In order to have jurisdiction over (let me guess here) Silverstein, the Court would have to have proof that Mr. Silverstein was served with the papers. I don't see that. And, in fact, you seem to have specifically denied it.

So, for the moment, let's proceed on that assumption. Silverstein has not been served. Ok. What is it you now expect the Court to do with your "filing?"

Alternatively, let's say you have "served" Silverstein. What law are YOU relying on that would require him to answer your Order to Show Cause? It can't be Title 18, part I, chapter 115 §2382 -- for THAT is a CRIMINAL STATUTE.

Nobody reading your "filing" can answer that question because YOU don't say in your filing. :lol:

There is no remedy without a right and there is no right without a remedy.

Thought ^ that little legal truism might assist you in your quest to abuse -- er -- to use our legal system.

You have also failed to show how or why a Court in California would have jurisdiction over a NYS matter. You make specific mention of a NYS FOIL request. But you don't appear to make anything even remotely akin to an argument that, nevertheless, California has any nexus to this "pleading."

Prosecutors don't "use" your second-hand arguments about your paranoid little theory and say to themselves "gee, this is EVIDENCE we can USE!" It isn't evidence at all. And it isn't usable at all.

Your papers are utterly worthless. I will once again gaze into my crystal ball for your benefit.

~~~~~~

Oh Magic Crystal Ball -- will Silverstein or anybody else on planet Earth be directed by any court to "show cause" to do whatever it is that ChrissytoFEARa seeks him (or them) to do?

~~~~~~~

The image is becoming clearer. O hell. It's CRYSTAL clear already.

The answer is: "No. Not a chance in France. No way. Nyet. Eh eh. Nope. Not gonna happen. Not now. Not ever. NEVER!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still am looking forward to the news on the day this comes to court, and the moronic twoofer gets beat down for contempt when he is told the court needs actual facts from credible sources and not the ravings of a lunatic twoofer......

I still am looking forward to the news on the day this comes to court, and the moronic twoofer gets beat down for contempt when he is told the court needs actual facts from credible sources and not the ravings of a lunatic twoofer......

Ever heard of the phrase; "Don't Taze Me Bro!!!", get used to it. Sooner or later all twoofers will know it and once they end up in jail for contempt, slander, libel, or just being a nuisense (sp?) to society, purchase stock in Unilever (the owner of the Palmolive brand).

LOL!

You filed some odd amorphous little attempt at a court document with the Court and you think this somehow makes you proactive in your endless quest to prove a conspiracy?

Listen up. You need to learn a few things.
(c) :lol: :cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Then read,

ChrissytoFEARa:

You filed a document. It is unclear what it is you think the document constitutes. But you style it as some form of "order to show cause."

In order to have jurisdiction over (let me guess here) Silverstein, the Court would have to have proof that Mr. Silverstein was served with the papers. I don't see that. And, in fact, you seem to have specifically denied it.

So, for the moment, let's proceed on that assumption. Silverstein has not been served. Ok. What is it you now expect the Court to do with your "filing?"

A moron would not realize that this is different than a civil action.

A moron would not realize that this is different than a criminal action.

A moron would not realize that federal jurisdiction exists all over the nation.

A moron would not realize that they are joining in misprision of treason with such a post even if they were an agent

Then read,

ChrissytoFEARa:

A moron would not realize that they are joining in misprision of treason with such a post even if they were an agent

Oh the irony..............accusations of treason form a treasonous twoofer.
Too funny.
If you treasonous twoofers weren't so ....well, treasonous, you would be fantastic entertainment. As it stands now, i do feel a little but guilty about laughing at the mentally ill, not too much, but a little.

Then read,

ChrissytoFEARa:

a moron would not realize how completely insane he is.

Then read,

ChrissytoFEARa:

Chrissy says: "A moron would not realize that this is different than a civil action.

A moron would not realize that this is different than a criminal action."

And yet ChrissytoFEARa cannot seem to decide which it is. :lol: That makes Chrissy a self-admitted moron! :thup: Hey, you retarded paranoid troofer scumbag, if it's not civil, then it has to be criminal, yet YOU are not a prosecutor and whateverthefuck you "filed" is not an Indictment and can't be one since you are also not a Grand Jury. But if it's not criminal, then it has to be civil, and yet you apparently haven't served the opposing party and don't seem to understand that you'd have to. You truly are a fucking moron scumbag.

ChrissytoFEARa also says, "A moron would not realize that federal jurisdiction exists all over the nation."

While that's true on one level, it's NOT true in the way the Troofer scumbag pretends. The moron seems to think that one can file a lawsuit involving a NY matter in California since it's related to a Federal law.... :cuckoo: What fucking nexus to the NY FOIL alleged "violation" does Califonia have?

ChrissytoFEARa also shares this imbecilic "thought," "A moron would not realize that they are joining in misprision of treason with such a post even if they were an agent "

:lol::lol::lol:

There is not even a rationally alleged "felony" here. I have no obligation to accept the paranoid delusions of a scumbag Troofer, either. Thus, I have zero obligation to mindlessly repeat his baseless contentions -- and my refusal to do so could not possibly constitute a misprision of any treason, anyway.

But tell you what you mindless fucktard Troofer shit, name my username in your fucking stupid scumbag "filing" when you inevitably seek to "amend" it, if the Judge doesn't toss it before you get a chance to amend it into something cognizable under the law.

At present, whatever the fuck you filed is legally a void. It is nothing even marginally akin to a proper lawsuit or criminal action. Like you, it is merely the waste of resources.

ChrissytoFEARa:

Chrissy says: "A moron would not realize that this is different than a civil action.

Agents don't have hearts or minds, they are tools. They cannot see the face page and what it says.

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

Agents don't have hearts or minds, they are tools. They cannot see the face page and what it says.
stop abusing the court system, dipshit

Forum List

Back