Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

A moron would not realize that this is different than a civil action.

A moron would not realize that this is different than a criminal action.

A moron would not realize that federal jurisdiction exists all over the nation.

A moron would not realize that they are joining in misprision of treason with such a post even if they were an agent

Chrissy says: "A moron would not realize that this is different than a civil action.

A moron would not realize that this is different than a criminal action."

Agents don't have hearts or minds, they are tools. They cannot see the face page and what it says.

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

Wrong again, idiot. I wonder if you are more liar or more just tragically retarded?

I saw the "face" page for what it is: utter gibberish.

You are a scumbag mindless fucktard troofer. What a joke you are. No wonder you are buddies with assholes like id-eots, Turdal and rimjob.

Last edited:
stop abusing the court system, dipshit

The perpetrators would like that you have written that.

no, the muslim terrorist perpetrators would like you to abuse the courts. :cuckoo:

Is that why this code was written?

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

no, the muslim terrorist perpetrators would like you to abuse the courts. :cuckoo:

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
to get the terrorists, you fucktard

Last edited:

is there some reason you made that text small and impossible to read on my cell phone or are you just a stupid fucking retard?

..nevermind. i already know the answer.:cuckoo:

is there some reason you made that text small and impossible to read on my cell phone or are you just a stupid fucking retard?

read my quote

read my quote

thank you sir....

so is the fucking moron claiming the muslim terrorist owe allegiance to the USA? :cuckoo:

You did not answer the question agent. Evasion aiding treason with concealment.

Last edited:

you are the one accusing the government of killing its own citizens, thus it is YOU fomenting treason
asshole

you are the one accusing the government of killing its own citizens, thus it is YOU fomenting treason
asshole

Typical, agent 1 trying to help agent 2 evade.

No agent, I allege the government is infiltrated treasonously because laws relating to mass murder and due process were violated.

guiliani took the WTC documents from NYC while the courts protect their hiding.

The perpetrators will not want you to recognize that violation of law because it enables the FEMA deception.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

Panel 5 deals with the misrepresentation of guide rail support steel as "core columns".

BTW, the "numbered" structure image question relating to the BW photo that has yellow numbers is answered for you agent.

panel_5.jpg

to answer your question, it wasnt written for muslim terrorists. why you would think it was? it just proves how fucked up you are in the head.

to answer your question, it wasnt written for muslim terrorists. why you would think it was? it just proves how fucked up you are in the head.

You still have not answered the question. Evasion aiding treason.

Why was USC Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382 written?

because its really hard to pass a law using only pictures. :cuckoo:

Not a reasonable answer. Disclosure might include pictures or testimony of affidavit.

The law was written to encourage people to report treason.

Following the law is what the court wants and needs to be lawful. The law was written to enable courts, more available to citizens, to expose treason.

Not a reasonable answer. Disclosure might include pictures or testimony of affidavit.

Following the law is what the court wants and needs to be lawful. The law was written to enable courts, more available to citizens, to expose treason.

so where's the treason? what americans are you accusing of crashing airplanes into buildings? :cuckoo:

so where's the treason? what americans are you accusing of crashing airplanes into buildings? :cuckoo:
i guess we should be reporting HIM

FEMA misrepresented the towers core structure to NIST and the cause of death is intentionally fraudulent and then the fraud was used in treason.

FEMA misrepresented the towers core structure to NIST and the cause of death is intentionally fraudulent and then the fraud was used in treason.

you keep ignoring the fact that the cause of death is "homicide"

it doesnt matter what FEMA says. it doesnt change what the cause of death is.

Prove that is the cause of death. Prove 19 hijackers personally killed 3,000 people.

You cannot and therefore you are exposed in treasonous concealment of knowledge revealing the true cause of death

Prove that is the cause of death. Prove 19 hijackers personally killed 3,000 people.

You cannot and therefore you are exposed in treasonous concealment of knowledge revealing the true cause of death
the acts of those 19 are what caused the deaths, dipshit

Forum List

Back