Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

All posts serving the interests of the perpetrators of mass murder in concealing the elements enabling acts of treason.

Clearly, US intelligence or military will contact me to discover what I may know about the extent of misprision of treason. That is when I identify you agents of the infiltrators.

Let someone know when your arraignments are so we can have party for you.

All posts serving the interests of the perpetrators of mass murder in concealing the elements enabling acts of treason.

Clearly, US intelligence or military will contact me to discover what I may know about the extent of misprision of treason. That is when I identify you agents of the infiltrators.

"Clearly. . . " LOL!

Yes, ChrissytoFEARa. US intelligence will surely contact YOU. For if your paranoid delusions were true, they would have had to have been IN on it. So, naturally, you'd be able to trust THEM to look into "us."

:cuckoo:

:lol:

seek out PROFESSIONAL help before they do come for you with a white jacket with really LONG arms

"Clearly. . . " LOL!

Yes, ChrissytoFEARa. US intelligence will surely contact YOU. For if your paranoid delusions were true, they would have had to have been IN on it. So, naturally, you'd be able to trust THEM to look into "us."

Your masters work out the back door, I just entered the front.

"Clearly. . . " LOL!

Your masters work out the back door, I just entered the front.
LOL
you couldnt find the front door with a map

While I filed in the US District court, you lied on message boards.
yeah, let us know how that comes out for ya, if you arent locked up in protective custody

There will be no problem. Americans now know that something was very wrong. I probably won't be protecting your or the perpetrators interests, so you might not know right away. If it works at all, you will find out and will be seen no more.

yeah, let us know how that comes out for ya, if you arent locked up in protective custody

There will be no problem. Americans now know that something was very wrong. I probably won't be protecting your or the perpetrators interests, so you might not know right away. If it works at all, you will find out and will be seen no more.
OOOOOH i'm SOOOOO scared

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dipshit
i hope they lock you up for your own protection
so you will get the psychiatric help you NEED

You won't be seen and the true structure of the towers will be known.

They had a concrete tubular core. The WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

southcorestands.gif

You seek to conceal the true structural design and the secret methods of mass murder.

Facts, here.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

ehhhh... you got that wrong. "you lied when you filed in US district court" is how that should read...

Facts filed, EXHIBIT "C". The only official depiction of the core structure presented in the first WTC report (or ever).

cm_10-00040exhibit.c.jpg

You have nothing. No evidence, no plans, no laws, no purpose. You cannot evade these facts and law. Perhaps you will have a nice cell, or people to dine with.

ehhhh... you got that wrong. "you lied when you filed in US district court" is how that should read...

Facts filed, EXHIBIT "C". The only official depiction of the core structure presented in the first WTC report (or ever).

You have nothing. No evidence, no plans, no laws, no purpose. You cannot evade these facts and law. Perhaps you will have a nice cell, or people to dine with.
man i SOOOOOO wish i could be there to see the judge laugh in your face

lol..no kidding
so you sign on with his concrete core bullshit?

I sign on with the fact all you do is lie on messageboards with no real interest in the truth and that it seems when ever the documentation or evidence that could answer a question about 9/11 it is found to be classified..witheld or destroyed

lol..no kidding

I sign on with the fact all you do is lie on messageboards with no real interest in the truth and that it seems when ever the documentation or evidence that could answer a question about 9/11 it is found to be classified..witheld or destroyed
ROFLMAO
a fucking LIAR like you??????
fuck off pissant

lol..no kidding

The infiltrators finally had to come out with something about their agents, now they can try to blur the last 5 years into the next six months of this crap, 'cept it won't work. They are getting busted.

The infiltrators finally had to come out with something about their agents, now they can try to blur the last 5 years into the next six months of this crap, 'cept it won't work. They are getting busted.
you are a delusional fucktard
i hope they lock you up so you get that professional help you need

Forum List

Back