Titanic was an inside job

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Molten metal dripping off the bow of the Titanic. Clear indication of Thermite

1662462421941.jpeg

They try to tell us this damage was done by an Iceberg?
Who do they think they are kidding

An Iceberg did not slice this ship in half. Only thermite could cause this damage.
Listen up Sheeple

1662501657070.jpeg

I believe trump declassified all material that was classified.

I think Trump may have declassified every classified document nationwide before he left office

He can do that, you know

Everyone with half a brain knows that ice could not sink an unsinkable ocean liner. Take a sword made out of metal and fight someone armed with an icycle...who is going to win?

If ice were so strong....how come they don't build ships out of ice?

Look at the witnesses who were onboard the Titanic....all mysteriously died
Even those who are still alive claim that they don't remember what happened because they were infants. Is someone buying their silence?

Science shows.....ice could not sink the Titanic
Actually, they did build a ship out of ice. It took years to melt. Little known fact, every voter who voted for a Republican before the Civil War is now dead. Where was the Clinton Crime Syndicate at the time?

I think Trump may have declassified every classified document nationwide before he left office

He can do that, you know
That would be so cool if he did that. Democrats would be running around like wet hens as their names popped up over and over again. What a way to take everything down at once. We'd find out what dirt they had on everybody and the whole place would be sanitized.

What about John Lennon? Wasn't he killed by the Bush family?
By the CIA, anyway. A number of details were VERBATIM between the two Kennedy assassinations, Lennon, and the attempt on Reagan. The CIA, or at least certain high-ranking operatives within, do what they feel they have to in order to prevent some people from either influencing the masses or standing in the way Deep State agendas. In Lennon's case it was because he was extremely successful at turning public sentiment against the government. It was a political hit and Chapman was Manchurian fall-guy, conditioned for the job and likely drugged out of his mind and hypnotized via MKUltra. (<--- Psst. If you don't realyl know what that is, look it up. It was, and probably still is real in spite of being declassified and admitted to around 1973.) I don't believe for a second they quit doing that just because they said they did.

For a number of years before his death, Lennon was on camera stating that he had seen sinister people following him a number of times. He wasn't talking about fans.

Case & point: The shadow government (the part that we don't see on CNN and FOX) uses our intelligence agencies to thwart their political enemies...most of whom are honest people who don't support their agenda.

As we reach another anniversary over the intentional sinking of the Titanic, it becomes obvious that the Deep State will never tell us why the Titanic was sunk

Forum List

Back