‘Time traveller’ man from 2030 makes specific predictions for the future

I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?
How could it be possible if we didnt have satellites back then?
Very good! You're not as dumb as you act. :thup:
Cellular doesn't require satellite
I don't believe they had cell phone towers in the 1800s either. Asslips once again misses the point. But he IS advanced enough to copy what somebody else says and I think he deserves a treat for that. A banana, maybe?

I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?
I don't believe they had cell phone towers in the 1800s either. Asslips once again misses the point. But he IS advanced enough to copy what somebody else says and I think he deserves a treat for that. A banana, maybe?
They didnt have cell towers in the 1800's which is why youre an idiot for even asking the question. Youre an even bigger idiot for believing cell phones communicated via satellite. What a setup! :laugh:

I guess he missed the point that cell phones use GPS . :)

Cell phones dont use GPS to carry on conversations (which is what SJ was talking about) for starters and not all cell phones have GPS. The first cell phones definitely didnt have GPS. Do you even know what GPS means? Sorry sweetie you guys are digging yourself deeper holes. :laugh:

I have a friend who is from the future. She says communication devices have the ability to travel and transmit through time via the marlingle obiraluckin device invented in 2074.

Cell phones dont use GPS to carry on conversations (which is what SJ was talking about) for starters and not all cell phones have GPS. The first cell phones definitely didnt have GPS. Do you even know what GPS means? Sorry sweetie you guys are digging yourself deeper holes. :laugh:

You still aren't getting it.
So sorry.
:huddle: :)

So sorry.
I got it. You were ignorant to the fact that cell phones didnt use satellite networks because you didnt know the difference between a satellite phone and a cell phone. You also for some mysterious reason thought cell phone conversations were possible using GPS even though all cell phones dont have GPS and the first cell phone definitely didnt have GPS.

I also got that SJ is a gullible buffoon that not only asked the idiotic question but fell for my setup that you unknowingly helped with. If there is something else I am not getting please share it with everyone so we can all know.
laugh.gif

So sorry.
He doesn't get a lot of things, like gravity for example. But he is good at repeating everything you say as if it were an original thought. Give him some credit (and a treat).

So sorry.
He doesn't get a lot of things, like gravity for example. But he is good at repeating everything you say as if it were an original thought. Give him some credit (and a treat).
Says the guy that wondered if he could use a cell phone back in the 1800's and then believed cell phones used satellites to communicate.
laugh.gif

Dont be mad you fell for my setup. I told you I was going to expose you for the idiot you are and you took the bait. Man O man are you an idiot!
laugh.gif

I just had to screenshot it for a keepsake.
laugh.gif

SJIdiot.jpg

Last edited:

So sorry.
I got it. You were ignorant to the fact that cell phones didnt use satellite networks because you didnt know the difference between a satellite phone and a cell phone. You also for some mysterious reason thought cell phone conversations were possible using GPS even though all cell phones dont have GPS and the first cell phone definitely didnt have GPS.

I also got that SJ is a gullible buffoon that not only asked the idiotic question but fell for my setup that you unknowingly helped with. If there is something else I am not getting please share it with everyone so we can all know.
laugh.gif

The Future of cell phones .
Qualcomm tech might make cell towers obsolete.

Still can't be used in the past, without something to link to, which doesn't exist in the past. :)

So sorry.

laugh.gif

Still can't be used in the past, without something to link to, which doesn't exist in the past. :)
You're talking to somebody who still doesn't understand how 2 tin cans and a string works.

Its absolutely simple to pass a lie detector test if you believe what you are saying.
I'm sure you've had plenty of practice.
Yeah. Government agencies always give you lie detector tests when they recruit you for certain high security positions.
I wasn't aware that trolling on an internet message board was considered a high security position. Usually those tests are for criminals.

So sorry.

laugh.gif

Thats great but it still doesnt make your claim that cell phones use satellite or GPS to talk any more valid. You do realize this is developing technology like hovering cars and automated toilet cleaners? Thats why it says "future". Stop digging yourself in deeper. Now youre just being willfully ignorant.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

So sorry.

laugh.gif

You're talking to somebody who still doesn't understand how 2 tin cans and a string works.
Says the guy that wouldnt know a radio spectrum if it offered him some lice medication.
laugh.gif

Its absolutely simple to pass a lie detector test if you believe what you are saying.
I'm sure you've had plenty of practice.
Yeah. Government agencies always give you lie detector tests when they recruit you for certain high security positions.
I wasn't aware that trolling on an internet message board was considered a high security position. Usually those tests are for criminals.
Youre not aware of a whole lot of things judging from the vast amount of your posts. Most people with intellect know that lie detector tests are not typically admissible in court. The reason why? They measure stress levels. There is no magic way for it to read your mind.

Cell phones in the 1800's? :laugh:

So sorry.

laugh.gif

Thats great but it still doesnt make your claim that cell phones use satellite or GPS to talk any more valid. You do realize this is developing technology like hovering cars and automated toilet cleaners? Thats why it says "future". Stop digging yourself in deeper. Now youre just being willfully ignorant.
laugh.gif

You're the one so wrapped up in the technicality of towers or satellites, that you fail to see how future anything can be used in the past to begin with. :)
Which was our point.

Maybe you could transport a future washing machine to the past, but still can't be used without an electrical plug in of some kind, which didn't exist back then.

Forum List

Back