‘Time traveller’ man from 2030 makes specific predictions for the future

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

THIS man who claims to be a time traveller has reportedly passed a lie-detector test while revealing weirdly specific things about the future.

A ‘TIME traveller’ who claims he is from 2030 has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of weirdly specific predictions about the future.

In an eerie YouTube video, the man known only as Noah, whose face and voice have been distorted to hide his identity due to his fears he might be ‘assassinated’, makes a number of wild claims.

Noah predicts that Donald Trump will win a second term in the White House, which could become reality in just over two years, with the US presidential election scheduled for November 3, 2020.
He also predicted another future leader, claiming the US president in 2030 will be a random person named ‘Ilana Remikee.’

Noah claimed that humans will reach Mars in 2028 — the same year time travel will be discovered, and that Google Glass-style robots will take over the world.

He claimed he was 50 years old but had taken an age-reversing drug to make him 25 again.

He added that his “natural year”, where he belongs, was 2021, but he had been “fired” and was now stuck in the present day.

A self-confessed depression and anorexia sufferer, Noah said that 2028 would be the year that private organisations admit to the world that time travel is real, after knowing about it since 2003.

A ‘time traveller’ has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of his exact forecasts for the future, including who will be the US President in 2030

Sucks ass that Trump wins
sad.gif
Why the fuck does our society keep advancing to have this impressive future? Is it pushed and driven by Asia or something?

Elon makes it to Mars in 2028? cool!!!

Who could this Ilana Remikee be that becomes our next president?

THIS man who claims to be a time traveller has reportedly passed a lie-detector test while revealing weirdly specific things about the future.

A ‘TIME traveller’ who claims he is from 2030 has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of weirdly specific predictions about the future.

In an eerie YouTube video, the man known only as Noah, whose face and voice have been distorted to hide his identity due to his fears he might be ‘assassinated’, makes a number of wild claims.

Noah predicts that Donald Trump will win a second term in the White House, which could become reality in just over two years, with the US presidential election scheduled for November 3, 2020.
He also predicted another future leader, claiming the US president in 2030 will be a random person named ‘Ilana Remikee.’

Noah claimed that humans will reach Mars in 2028 — the same year time travel will be discovered, and that Google Glass-style robots will take over the world.

He claimed he was 50 years old but had taken an age-reversing drug to make him 25 again.

He added that his “natural year”, where he belongs, was 2021, but he had been “fired” and was now stuck in the present day.

A self-confessed depression and anorexia sufferer, Noah said that 2028 would be the year that private organisations admit to the world that time travel is real, after knowing about it since 2003.

A ‘time traveller’ has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of his exact forecasts for the future, including who will be the US President in 2030

sad.gif
Why the fuck does our society keep advancing to have this impressive future? Is it pushed and driven by Asia or something?

It's the same one that does the stupid anonymous you tube crap.
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #160389487

This one was easy to find. :)

sad.gif

Way to be scientific.

sad.gif

Maybe he means Ivanka, and misspelled Trump.

I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?

I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?
How could it be possible if we didnt have satellites back then?
Very good! You're not as dumb as you act. :thup:
Thats too bad because youre dumber than I originally thought. :laugh:

I was just messing with your head. The first cell phones didnt use satellites you idiot.

Hey, that's one in a row there, smart fella.

Well I've only spoken to you once today and the night is young. I'm sure you'll display your lack of intellect again before I go to bed.

Last edited:
Well I've only spoken to you once today and the night is young. I'm sure you'll display your lack of intellect again before I go to bed.
In case you didn't catch it, I wasn't complimenting you for knowing cell phones required satellites, I was complimenting you for your ability to copy what Peach 174 said. I know your mind doesn't have that capacity.

In case you didn't catch it, I wasn't complimenting you for knowing cell phones required satellites, I was complimenting you for your ability to copy what Peach 174 said. I know your mind doesn't have that capacity.
In case you didnt catch it. I set you up to expose what an idiot you are. You fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
laugh.gif

In case you didnt catch it. I set you up to expose what an idiot you are. You fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
laugh.gif

How so, when my commit was said first?
It didn't work.
Now if you had said that before me, then it would make some sense. :lol:

laugh.gif

How so, when my commit was said first?
It didn't work.
Now if you had said that before me, then it would make some sense. :lol:
Easy. I knew he would trust what your incorrect post said. He is too stupid to look it up himself and I knew he would answer my post. Thanks for helping me set him up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Uh huh, sure you did. ;) :itsok:

I was just messing with your head. The first cell phones didnt use satellites you idiot.

Why would a future time traveler use the 1st model cell phone? :lmao:

laugh.gif
Uh huh, sure you did. ;) :itsok:
So why if you didnt fall for it why didnt you correct Peach or me? Face it. Youre a dummy.
laugh.gif

Why would a future time traveler use the 1st model cell phone? :lmao:
Ask SJ. He is the one that made up the stupid question.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back