White NBA Player JJ Redick Calls Chinese People Ch**ks in Video

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I was sorely disappointed to learn that a NBA white guy I admired called the Chinese ch**ks while filming a Chinese New Years video from the NBA.

"I wish all the NBA ch**k fans in China...."

JJ Redick Was 'Tongue-Tied' in Video, Chinese Racial Slur 'Not in My Vocabulary'

Not only did he clearly use the word he claimed he got tongue tied which frankly doesnt hold water in my opinion. Never in my life have I ever seen anyone get tongue tied and randomly call someone a racial slur. I mean how does one do that? It was at best a Freudian slip and at worst a deliberate attempt to insult the Chinese people.

Last edited:
rihanna_cheers.jpg

I was sorely disappointed to learn that a NBA white guy I admired called the Chinese ch**ks while filming a Chinese New Years video from the NBA.

JJ Redick Was 'Tongue-Tied' in Video, Chinese Racial Slur 'Not in My Vocabulary'

Not only did he clearly use the word he claimed he got tongue tied which frankly doesnt hold water in my opinion. Never in my life have I ever seen anyone get tongue tied and randomly call someone a racial slur. I mean how does one do that? It was at best a Freudian slip and at worst a deliberate attempt to insult the Chinese people.

I’m Chinese and I don’t fucking care. You can move on with your life now.

I’m Chinese and I don’t fucking care. You can move on with your life now.
You dont have to care. You arent the only Chinese person I know.

Like you’ve never used a disparaging term for white people before.

Pussy
:CryingCow:

I have no proof, but I have a suspicion that many younger Americans no longer even know the C-word.

As new generations come on the scene, certain racial epithets are no longer being passed down.

That's a good thing.

I applaud President Obama's administration for prohibiting the word "Oriental" in government documents.

Two Caucasian sports announcers a few years ago were criticized for referring to an athlete as an "Oriental." They claimed that they did not know it was considered offensive. They were allowed to keep their jobs.

Of course, the word "Oriental" is not so insulting as the C-word or the G-word (used by some American soldiers in Korea and Vietnam).

"Oriental" sounds more condescending than insulting -- IMHO.

Like you’ve never used a disparaging term for white people before.
Focus. White boy using a racial slur towards Chinese people.

Forum List

Back