‘Time traveller’ man from 2030 makes specific predictions for the future

Hey, that's one in a row there, smart fella.
Well I've only spoken to you once today and the night is young. I'm sure you'll display your lack of intellect again before I go to bed.
In case you didn't catch it, I wasn't complimenting you for knowing cell phones required satellites, I was complimenting you for your ability to copy what Peach 174 said. I know your mind doesn't have that capacity.
In case you didnt catch it. I set you up to expose what an idiot you are. You fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
laugh.gif

How so, when my commit was said first?
It didn't work.
Now if you had said that before me, then it would make some sense. :lol:
Easy. I knew he would trust what your incorrect post said. He is too stupid to look it up himself and I knew he would answer my post. Thanks for helping me set him up.
laugh.gif

Tell me where I'm incorrect.
Starting with the Iridium satellite phone, Iridium was the first handheld satellite phone to offer planetary coverage. Originally the Iridium satellite constellation consisted of 77 active satellites that orbited the earth from pole to pole.
History of the Handheld Satellite Phone | Phone Articles

The irony of a thread about time travel by a guy with the screen name Science Rocks

Well I've only spoken to you once today and the night is young. I'm sure you'll display your lack of intellect again before I go to bed.
In case you didn't catch it, I wasn't complimenting you for knowing cell phones required satellites, I was complimenting you for your ability to copy what Peach 174 said. I know your mind doesn't have that capacity.
In case you didnt catch it. I set you up to expose what an idiot you are. You fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
laugh.gif

It didn't work.
Easy. I knew he would trust what your incorrect post said. He is too stupid to look it up himself and I knew he would answer my post. Thanks for helping me set him up.
laugh.gif

Starting with the Iridium satellite phone, Iridium was the first handheld satellite phone to offer planetary coverage. Originally the Iridium satellite constellation consisted of 77 active satellites that orbited the earth from pole to pole.

Wow! He didnt ask about satellite phones dummy. He asked about cell phones. Dont you know the difference?
laugh.gif

Cellular vs. Satellite: Understanding the Differences

"I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?"

Last edited:
laugh.gif

It didn't work.
laugh.gif

He'll keep digging until he buries himself. LMAO

laugh.gif

It didn't work.
laugh.gif

He'll keep digging until he buries himself. LMAO
Yeah but you already buried yourself then you caused Peach to bury herself. I'm just waiting for you to say something else stupid so I can expose your ignorance again. Please take the bait.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It didn't work.
laugh.gif

Wow! He didnt ask about satellite phones dummy. He asked about cell phones. Dont you know the difference?
laugh.gif

"I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?"

Most of us know this.
How Do Satellites Work With Mobile Phones and its History
Satellites play an incredibly important role in providing the means by which we communicate in the modern world. They are the instrumental technology used to ensure we receive coverage for mobile phones wherever we are in the world and at any time we need to make a call or transmit information.

Since their inception, satellites have progressed in a way that has allowed enormous leaps in the technological development of mobile phones and have played a vital part in creating the current generation of smartphones and many of the features we take for granted today.

Which is what we were talking about.

laugh.gif

It didn't work.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Most of us know this.
Satellites play an incredibly important role in providing the means by which we communicate in the modern world. They are the instrumental technology used to ensure we receive coverage for mobile phones wherever we are in the world and at any time we need to make a call or transmit information.

Since their inception, satellites have progressed in a way that has allowed enormous leaps in the technological development of mobile phones and have played a vital part in creating the current generation of smartphones and many of the features we take for granted today.

No. Its pretty plain what SJ asked. He specifically stated cell phones which is a sub-category of mobile phones. Cell phones didnt use satellite networks initially. I'll paste his comment again so you cant pretend not to see it.

I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?

Do you see the word "mobile" in his question? If you notice SJ is staying out of this because he knows how much of an idiot he looks like.
laugh.gif

It didn't work.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Most of us know this.

No. Its pretty plain what SJ asked. He specifically stated cell phones which is a sub-category of mobile phones. Cell phones didnt use satellite networks initially. I'll paste his comment again so you cant pretend not to see it.

Do you see the word "mobile" in his question?

The point is without satellites there would never be cell phones.
Traveling into the past would still have to rely on future communications using satellites or towers that communicate with them which doesn't exist in the 1800's.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Most of us know this.

Traveling into the past would still have to rely on future communications using satellites or towers that communicate with them which doesn't exist in the 1800's.
You still seem confused. Cell phones dont need satellites to communicate today and never did. They are entirely two different networks. The only reason a cell phone would "use" a satellite network is if it had to talk to someone on a satellite network. Even then there would be a gateway to translate between the different protocols in use between the two networks. I even posted the link for you. Did you even read it?
laugh.gif

Promise me you will read this. Stop making a fool of yourself Peach. SJ aint worth it. He isnt even man enough to help you out right now even though you jumped in trying to help him.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-cellphones-use-towers-instead-of-satellites-What-are-the-benefits

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Most of us know this.

You still seem confused. Cell phones dont need satellites to communicate today and never did. They are entirely two different networks. The only reason a cell phone would "use" a satellite network is if it had to talk to someone on a satellite network. Even then there would be a gateway to translate between the different protocols in use between the two networks. I even posted the link for you. Did you even read it?
laugh.gif

Promise me you will read this. Stop making a fool of yourself Peach. SJ aint worth it. He isnt even man enough to help you out right now even though you jumped in trying to help him.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-cellphones-use-towers-instead-of-satellites-What-are-the-benefits

:bang3:
:dig:

:rofl:

laugh.gif

Most of us know this.

laugh.gif

:bang3:
:dig:

:rofl:
:itsok:

:rolleyes:

laugh.gif

Most of us know this.

laugh.gif

Peach doesn't need my help. You're doing a fine job of exposing yourself as an idiot. You always have.

laugh.gif

Most of us know this.

laugh.gif

Peach doesn't need my help. You're doing a fine job of exposing yourself as an idiot. You always have.
Says the guy that fell for my setup like a true idiot. Even Tank isnt dumb enough to fall for that one.
laugh.gif

I hope to god Peach doenst need your help. She would be sorely disappointed in having to rely on an idiot.

‘Time traveller’ man from 2030 makes specific predictions for the future

THIS man who claims to be a time traveller has reportedly passed a lie-detector test while revealing weirdly specific things about the future.

A ‘TIME traveller’ who claims he is from 2030 has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of weirdly specific predictions about the future.

In an eerie YouTube video, the man known only as Noah, whose face and voice have been distorted to hide his identity due to his fears he might be ‘assassinated’, makes a number of wild claims.

Noah predicts that Donald Trump will win a second term in the White House, which could become reality in just over two years, with the US presidential election scheduled for November 3, 2020.
He also predicted another future leader, claiming the US president in 2030 will be a random person named ‘Ilana Remikee.’

Noah claimed that humans will reach Mars in 2028 — the same year time travel will be discovered, and that Google Glass-style robots will take over the world.

He claimed he was 50 years old but had taken an age-reversing drug to make him 25 again.

He added that his “natural year”, where he belongs, was 2021, but he had been “fired” and was now stuck in the present day.

A self-confessed depression and anorexia sufferer, Noah said that 2028 would be the year that private organisations admit to the world that time travel is real, after knowing about it since 2003.

A ‘time traveller’ has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of his exact forecasts for the future, including who will be the US President in 2030

Sucks ass that Trump wins
sad.gif
Why the fuck does our society keep advancing to have this impressive future? Is it pushed and driven by Asia or something?

Elon makes it to Mars in 2028? cool!!!

Who could this Ilana Remikee be that becomes our next president?

Dammit. These dumb tourists were clearly told NOT to reveal their origins.

Forum List

Back