Evil Exists In Human Beings

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Can we agree on that? We are all capable of evil and those that deny this are the most dangerous. The school shooting was indeed an evil act. The perpetrator embraced evil and somehow rationalized his killing spree.

I doesn't matter how or why or why he was able to get weapons, it's about protecting our children in the face of this amoral, IMO progressive philosophy.

There are as many guns as the population of the U.S. and maybe more...It is not possible to wish them all away. As long as we continue to shun traditional morals and values, this kind of thing will continue.

So, what do we do? What would YOU do if you had your home being attacked by some crazy with a gun? Hopefully the answer is to arm yourself and NOT make your property a 'gun free zone.' That is suicide.

Our teachers need to be armed, trained and ready to DEFEND our children. It should be their DUTY. We send our children to school and TRUST their care for them.

Until our society makes a change to actually TEACH traditional morals and value and STOPS blaming the inaimate object we need to be heavily ARMED because government PC is putting our lives in jeopardy.

Can we agree on that? We are all capable of evil and those that deny this are the most dangerous. The school shooting was indeed an evil act. The perpetrator embraced evil and somehow rationalized his killing spree.

I doesn't matter how or why or why he was able to get weapons, it's about protecting our children in the face of this amoral, IMO progressive philosophy.

There are as many guns as the population of the U.S. and maybe more...It is not possible to wish them all away. As long as we continue to shun traditional morals and values, this kind of thing will continue.

So, what do we do? What would YOU do if you had your home being attacked by some crazy with a gun? Hopefully the answer is to arm yourself and NOT make your property a 'gun free zone.' That is suicide.

Our teachers need to be armed, trained and ready to DEFEND our children. It should be their DUTY. We send our children to school and TRUST their care for them.

Until our society makes a change to actually TEACH traditional morals and value and STOPS blaming the inaimate object we need to be heavily ARMED because government PC is putting our lives in jeopardy.
Disagree. There are no evil humans. Its just a concept. What exactly is evil about killing someone? We kill people and other animals all the time. How does one arbitrarily determine its only evil under certain circumstances? Those concepts of evil and good are merely rationalizations used to provide guidelines for controlling the masses.

Teaching "traditional values" or whatever they're fucking supposed to represent won't stop person from doing evil acts.

Your post is just advocating to give an alcoholic more liquor or a drug addict better excess to them.

Disagree. There are no evil humans. Its just a concept. What exactly is evil about killing someone? We kill people and other animals all the time. How does one arbitrarily determine its only evil under certain circumstances? Those concepts of evil and good are merely rationalizations used to provide guidelines for controlling the masses.

Spoken truly like someone who would commit some act of great evil—such as a mass murder—and not acknowledge that there was anything wrong with that act. That sort of amoral thinking is exactly what has allowed evil and madness to spread as it has through our culture, like a fatal disease.

But they haven’t tried outlawing death yet. We might as well try... Who knows? It just might work.

Spoken truly like someone who would commit some act of great evil—such as a mass murder—and not acknowledge that there was anything wrong with that act. That sort of amoral thinking is exactly what has allowed evil and madness to spread as it has through our culture, like a fatal disease.
So tell us what exactly is evil about it. Why is it ok to shoot deer but evil to shoot people?

Do you have kids? If so, would you be so nonchalant about them being shot dead by a random shooter or would you consider that an evil and inexcusable act?

Do you have kids? If so, would you be so nonchalant about them being shot dead by a random shooter or would you consider that an evil and inexcusable act?
Yes I have kids and who said I would be nonchalant? They would die if it was the last thing I did. Again why would I consider it evil? Its not like they were possessed by Satan and did it.

Cop out.

Cop out.
I'm fine with kicking cops out. Lots of them kill my people for sport.

Yes I have kids and who said I would be nonchalant? They would die if it was the last thing I did. Again why would I consider it evil? Its not like they were possessed by Satan and did it.
So you wouldn't consider the killer of your children evil, yet you would take it upon yourself end the killer's life. Why?

So you wouldn't consider the killer of your children evil, yet you would take it upon yourself end the killer's life. Why?
Why would I consider the killer evil? That doesnt even make sense. Thats making it more complicated than it has to be. I dont have rationalize in my mind that he is possessed or has super powers of evil. Its sufficient that he killed my kids and for that he will die.

Last edited:

Cop out.

Certainly not for food.

Cop out.

Certainly not for food.
Dont be so sure about that.

Forum List

Back