Time to solve the muslim problem

I think what some here just don't get is that despite the whacko section of Islam being unparalleled in the world when it comes to atrocities and general violence in modern times, undertaking a task such as what the op suggests is a logistical impossibility, not to mention an ethical and moral disaster.

For so many reasons.

Agreed.

In addition to the fact the OP is himself an ethical and moral disaster.

Then the idiot liberal Dumbocrat wants us to surrender to them. Give up all freedoms (assholes like Cow and LilOlady are already calling for us to surrender freedom of speech) and immediately implement Sharia Law.

Sad, but true.....

Right, because the Muslim world is certainly in a position to take down the west militarily.

Gawd, you're pretty stupid. :lol:

Of course their not - but that's not the point. The point is, you idiots want to blame America, withdrawal, and surrender. That's what's so sad - they can't defeat our military, but they won't have to as long as the Dumbocrats are in control.

Surrender would involve them capturing something, and since we're on their land, and they can't come here and take anything, your statement seems like a waste of space.

Sorry bout that,

If we can't make peace with Islam? Then what? I'm asking seriously.

Then the idiot liberal Dumbocrat wants us to surrender to them. Give up all freedoms (assholes like Cow and LilOlady are already calling for us to surrender freedom of speech) and immediately implement Sharia Law.

Sad, but true.....

Right, because the Muslim world is certainly in a position to take down the west militarily.

Gawd, you're pretty stupid. :lol:

1. Right now America is paying islam to back off our interests, what will happen when our dollar won't appease them?
2. What will happen when we see so many Christians being hung on a cross, and be-headed, and hanged, and stabbed, and tortured, and shot in the head, and cut in half, and burned alive, then what will you do, or condone?
3. Look stupid those days are here, open you mother fucking eyes.
4. They even thought to crash our planes into our building with people *in them*.
5. You libnuts are just too fucking stupid to know when your life is being threatened.
6. I guess when you see the room spinning around as your stupid head is whacked off you will then get a clue.
7. Dumb ass! :badgrin:
8. Whats going to happen when this world is turned upside down?:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Stalin is an evil person too. You'd be more evil than both of them. They didn't initiate global thermonuclear war resulting in probable nuclear holocaust for much of the world. The reasons why you want to kill the people you want to kill are just as evil as their reasons.

If you think firing nukes to eliminate an entire religion wouldn't bring about a global thermonuclear war, you're a fucking moron.

How do we make peace with islam? They won't accept our freedom of speech and they will not stop trying to kill us. How do you deal with this?

I just can not understand Liberals in America. They Absolutely Hate Christians, think they are ass backwards, Ignorant fucks and are not afraid to say it. Then they defend Islam at ever turn, and dismiss the Fact that A lot of Muslims are Ass Backwards Ignorant Fucks.

I think I know why.

Fear!

I do not speak for all liberals, but I can tell you that I do not stand up in defense of Islam, but against intolerance and injustice. I would never view all Christians through the Westborough or Terry Jones lens and yet far too many want to view all Muslims through their far right extremists. I stand against that.

Sorry bout that,

1. One day islam will force everyones hand.
2. It is written.
3. One day, you, and everyone here, and everyone not here, will demand something huge be done to islam, and its followers, uncaring for them as a people or a religion, or movement, whatever you want to call them.
4. islam is a evil thing that comes this way, and one day good people will be forced to, *deal*.
5. I'm for not waiting to be forced, I say we do unto to them what they have already decided to do unto us, for the good of mankind in general.
6. If there was another way I would choose it, sadly there is not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You already have the mark of the beast on you, brother.

You've sold your soul to the devil.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. It is written.
3. One day, you, and everyone here, and everyone not here, will demand something huge be done to islam, and its followers, uncaring for them as a people or a religion, or movement, whatever you want to call them.
4. islam is a evil thing that comes this way, and one day good people will be forced to, *deal*.
5. I'm for not waiting to be forced, I say we do unto to them what they have already decided to do unto us, for the good of mankind in general.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. ^^^^^^ Too stupid to face reality!^^^^^^^^^

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. It is written.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. ^^^^^^ Too stupid to face reality!^^^^^^^^^

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Or youre just stupid....he actually lists facts and he doesn't have a bias or double standard

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't make the truth, I just report on it.
2. Fact is, islam wants us all dead, and while you stupid fucking morons, act faint about what needs to be done, they gather strength to do us all in.
3. Dumb Ass! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Peace will come after we burn their houses down.
2. Not before.
3. The worst is coming, and it doesn't have to start here.
4. Treason is an awful thing, wait for it......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Peace will come after we burn their houses down.
2. Not before.
3. The worst is coming, and it doesn't have to start here.
4. Treason is an awful thing, wait for it......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's peace from a Texas God loving Christian

The OP is idiotic. The Muslims world is extremely politically divided and the vast majority support peaceful relations with the west. Taking drastic military action on a broad basis against the Muslims world would destroy our allies and supporters.

The people responsible for the current attacks against our embassies will be hunted down, but it will take time.

The Obama administration succeeded in bringing justice to Bin Laden and they will succeed in bringing justice to this latest group of murderers.

The lack of sophistication in these latest attacks shows just how weak and desparate AL Queda is now.

Sorry bout that,

1. We all have to understand and know, what is in the world, and what is to come to the world, wise men don't need a building to fall on them to, *know*.
2. Also as a people or as myself an individual person, what we see as being impossible to avert, and hopelessly criminal, we should discern what actions should be taken beforehand, in order to protect not only our lives, but, we must look to our children, their lives, and their future, and dreams.
3. If we fail ourselves, we fail future generations, untold countless good people; will, *never be*.
4. While stupid people like you, will contemplate the moral ramifications, the ethical nuances, the; *Holy*, *what if*, we were wrong, what if we will never see islam able to do us any real damage, a few planes here, and few buildings there, no big deal, we will build more planes, more buildings, yeah, you hope thats all they will be able to do.
5. Just sit back and let whatever happens, and hope you don't see the flash, then whine about how maybe we should of listened to *Chesswarsnow* if you didn't vaporize.
6. But then, its too late, millions dead here in America, and *YOU* feel good about it.
7. What a fucking dumb ass! :badgrin:
8. Yes I am talking about *you*.
9. Uness you are able to see the truth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't make the truth, I just report on it.
2. Fact is, islam wants us all dead, and while you stupid fucking morons, act faint about what needs to be done, they gather strength to do us all in.
3. Dumb Ass! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Islam doesn't want you all dead. Islam is a religion. It's not the religion you need to worry about, it's what people do in the name of that religion you need to worry about. There's dubious, disturbing stuff in pretty much all of the ancient religions, particularly the big three.

Christianity had it's heyday in terrorizing the world with their religions fanaticism. But even then, it wasn't all Christians doing it. It was people in power and the armies they controlled, and the radically religious whether they be noble or commoner.

Same thing is going on with Islam today. Lots of violence in the name of Islam, but it's not even remotely close to a decent fraction of the religion practicing that violence. It's not even a majority that is supporting that violence either. Lots of good Muslims just as there are lots of good Christians.

If Islam wanted you dead... and everyone Islamic was a martyr to the cause, then you would be fucking dead. Your throat would be slit by the many Muslims that live and work around you in day to day life. Or if you don't have many near you, they would find you and kill you.

But that doesn't happen does it? They tend to be very productive members of society just like most everybody else. It's because they're not out to get you. If you think that all Muslims are out to get you, and want you dead by their hands or the hands of others, you're delusional.

You live in Texas. So do I. In the Northern Dallas area there are several Mosques and Madrasahs. I live very near one. Maybe expose yourself a little bit and realize that they're not out to get you. Go to their open houses and talk with them. Voice your concerns, and let them express their own concerns and opinions.

They're not going to kill you. There are Muslims out there who will kill you, just as there are Christians who will kill Muslims... but they're few and far between, and you're not going to really encounter them here in the states.

Last edited:
If Islam wanted you dead... and everyone Islamic was a martyr to the cause, then you would be fucking dead. Your throat would be slit by the many Muslims that live and work around you in day to day life. Or if you don't have many near you, they would find you and kill you.

No, because unlike the idiot liberal dumbocrat, we real American's arm and defend ourselves. See, even muslims aren't dumb enough to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Now, if you and Obama have your way, where our military is dismantled and Americans are forced to surrender our guns, then you're right - we all will be dead within a few months.

But as it stands now, you and Obama haven't gotten your way and that is why we are still alive. It has nothing to do with muslim "decency", no matter how much your worship and bow to them out of fear.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama has plenty of people wanting to fill that vacant position as Ambassador to Libya.
2. And any other place where diplomats are murdered.
3. Yeah his diplomacy is really winning islam over, kinda like ol whatshisname, Charlie Sheen, he was so good at winning too.
4. People are expendable to these winners.
5. I say Obama is expendable if anyones expendable.
6. We will shed him this next election, shit canned from the world stage.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, because unlike the idiot liberal dumbocrat, we real American's arm and defend ourselves. See, even muslims aren't dumb enough to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Now, if you and Obama have your way, where our military is dismantled and Americans are forced to surrender our guns, then you're right - we all will be dead within a few months.

But as it stands now, you and Obama haven't gotten your way and that is why we are still alive. It has nothing to do with muslim "decency", no matter how much your worship and bow to them out of fear.

So if they're such an evil and a problem, are you going to start killing them before they kill you? Are you a danger to other members of your society?

Rotten, post #1.

The US announces a new ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Any act of aggression against any US entity (military, business, embassy, etc.) results in complete & total obliteration. It is far time we break out the nuclear arsenal and remind the world why you don't fuck with the U.S. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head.

I mean, seriously, who does that? What kind of farm animal sub-human do you have to be to wish that people die

Um, hey stupid, you do realize there is a difference between killing someone in SELF-DEFENSE and killing someone because they disagree with your communism, don't you?

Please, for the love of God, PLEASE, tell me you are truly not that stupid and that you were just trying to be inflammatory here? Please?

Forum List

Back